It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Supporters Charged with Domestic Terrorism

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: solargeddon
Sorry I haven't read all of the thread...it's late over here.

However, I am almost at wits end with this ridiculous election.

I understand people wishing to support who they think makes sense to them in their eyes, but hello...not just America but the world or a good chunk of it at the moment is sliding rightways and I don't mean in the "right way!"

What Trump and others in a position of influence have been spouting is very dangerous, of course where their words resonate, they will plant a seed and grow.

My biggest concern right now is every time I think of Trump I think of "The Purge..Election Year" because, that is where America is heading when you allow talk of wall building, them and us.

During Brexit we had a similar scenario, with a very right wing thinking man (ordinary Joe on the street man), he killed a Labour MP prior to the vote, sure they have said it was mental health issues, but that doesn't detract from his mindset being one of extreme.

So you see, the dialogue of hate has become legitimised, sure people think these things in private, sure they should have a voice, however there are those, who will take it too far.

Not one of the PC brigade, but we can't be surprised people are acting this way, when we give hate a platform.

Yes. And your media blew the Jo cox story up and made it about brexit, then totally dropped it and ignored it the moment the vote was cast. Shows how much they cared, and how likely it was staged.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

So, you're fresh out of anything faintly resembling facts ... so now it's to be pure lies and innuendo?

I'd say you're projecting with your "list" comments.

Intent. LOL. Nah, too easy.

Media has covered negative Hillary information as well as Trump. Apparently Trump supporters can't handle a bit of cognitive dissonance that the facts seem to provoke.

If the above is your idea of "a better dialogue" we do indeed have a long way to go.

Are you telling me the Smith-Mundt Modernization act did not repeal the prohibitions on using government propaganda on the MSM?

So now you are not voting for Hillary, because of her support for the racist no-fly list, and expanding it further to infringing on constitutional rights?

I'm guessing you agreed with Obama's 'Ministry of Truth' speech? Deciding to censor any opinions the government deems 'false'? By voting for Hillary, you are in favor of violating the first amendment. Because that is what you are voting for.
edit on 16-10-2016 by GodEmperor because: content

edit on 16-10-2016 by GodEmperor because: sm

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bundy

Yes. And your media blew the Jo cox story up and made it about brexit
when and where?

Shows how much they cared, and how likely it was staged.
would you like to say that to her husband?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
Plenty of educated, nonviolent, sane and emotionally stable folks support Trump too.

The evidence belies your wishful assertion.
I challenge you to find one!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Trump opponents just bombed a GOP office in North Carolina:

www.politico.com...

Everyone needs to calm the hell down. Our society is pluralistic and there are no guarantees that people with noxious views will be kept out of the electoral process. On the contrary, we guarantee that they will have equal access and we trust that the marketplace of ideas will assure that they lose, fair and square.

These actions are not about "Hillary supporters" and "Trump supporters". These actions are about unhinged minorities on both sides of the political spectrum and they need to be condemned by rational thinkers on both sides of the political spectrum.

Be you left or right, please resist the urge to treat politics like a team sport when it comes to moments like this. These are violent criminals, not "Trump supporters". That there are some Trump supporters who are also violent criminals is guaranteed by statistical distribution and this is also true of Clinton supporters.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Quick with that presumption weren't you.

Reichstag Fire

K~

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Quick with that presumption weren't you.

Reichstag Fire

K~

I'm not sure what presumption you think I'm guilty of, but here's the thing.

I have read countless threads here that try to argue that BLM is a terrorist organization because some BLM protestors get out of hand. Countless threads that try to suggest that lacking a belief in divinity predisposes you to evil because Communist governments have high body counts and are generally avowedly atheist in nature. These arguments are empty simplifications that in the final analysis aim to justify violence against people for thinking differently, and they are wrong. They rely on cherry picking examples of bad behavior to justify a negative animus against a whole. I've railed against those arguments and I'll continue to do so.

If I didn't call out this thread for that same fallacy, I would be a hypocrite. I stand in vocal opposition to Trump and have a fondness for proposing uncomfortable arguments that veer conspicuously to the left. I'm neither shy nor embarrassed of my positions. But here you join the ranks of Trump supporters who deceive and misrepresent in order to serve their political agendas, and at that intersection we part ways.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I'm not sure what presumption you think I'm guilty of

K~

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

K~

Prove it? You can't expect to argue Trump Supporters wouldn't gain sympathy from bombing it.
edit on 16-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hillary supporter arrested for plotting to murder countless innocents at schools and at beaches in Florida

pamelageller.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Just let them, these people don't see the irony... BLM who calls for the murder of whites and police officers endorse Obama, but what is worse, the Obama administration, and the DNC support BLM.... Now that's a real whole lot of crazy. However, I am glad, if it was true that these three were planning on murdering innocents, that they are behind bars.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Oh please. If these had been Muslims, people would be calling for Muslims heads on platters.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

So where are the schools or training facilities that Trump is using to teach his propaganda. Before you say his campaign speech's and rallies I have watched most and do not feel in the least bit compelled to go out and commit terrorist acts.

NICE TRY

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Plenty of educated, nonviolent, sane and emotionally stable folks support Trump too.

Said about every single lunatic that rose to power by exploiting hate and intolerance.

I don't disagree with you, but it doesn't change the reality that these folks feel emboldened by Trumps popularity and his popularity comes from ALL of his supporters.

(1)...Be very afraid...they will cheat you, take your jobs and kill you in your homes
(2)...ENEMY: "Mexicans", Muslims, African Americans, Liberals "rigging the system.
(3)..."Maybe the 2nd amendment folks could do something about it"
(4)...Loud call for Volunteer "poll watchers" in certain neighborhoods..AKA Voter intimidation.
(5)...If I lose, you have been cheated, the system is rigged...the US Government is illegitimate.

Words are powerful.
He is encouraging violence and intolerance.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
Hillary supporter arrested for plotting to murder countless innocents at schools and at beaches in Florida

pamelageller.com...

No where does that article state he is a Hillary Supporter??????

Why did you choose to lie?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What a stupid thread.
Some whack jobs get arrested and, oh guess what, it's Trump fault. Pathetic.
I just had a look and could not find your article about 'Hillary Clinton supporters' murdering police in Dallas, or Hillary Clinton's biggest fans son murdering 49 people in Orlando.
Strange that.

These types of divisive and nonsensical threads have got so bad, but yours takes the cake.
edit on 17/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Said about every single lunatic that rose to power by exploiting hate and intolerance.

I don't disagree with you, but it doesn't change the reality that these folks feel emboldened by Trumps popularity and his popularity comes from ALL of his supporters.

(1)...Be very afraid...they will cheat you, take your jobs and kill you in your homes
(2)...ENEMY: "Mexicans", Muslims, African Americans, Liberals "rigging the system.
(3)..."Maybe the 2nd amendment folks could do something about it"
(4)...Loud call for Volunteer "poll watchers" in certain neighborhoods..AKA Voter intimidation.
(5)...If I lose, you have been cheated, the system is rigged...the US Government is illegitimate.

Words are powerful.
He is encouraging violence and intolerance.

Encouraging violence by telling the truth? Hmmm... just what a fascist would say to try and keep the truth hidden.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

K~

That could have just as easily been Paul Ryan after a few beers at this stage of the game.

But I am more apt to believe it was the NC Trump campaign that tossed a jar full of gasoline through a window of their own office..they have the whole back-woods, "start a race war" fantasy going and are not handling the downward slide of Trump well.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

K~

Yes, pardon me for erring on the side of Occam's razor instead of perpetuating the absurd notion that people who act out on their political views have a preference for "right" or "left".

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

K~

That could have just as easily been Paul Ryan after a few beers at this stage of the game.

But I am more apt to believe it was the NC Trump campaign that tossed a jar full of gasoline through a window of their own office..they have the whole back-woods, "start a race war" fantasy going and are not handling the downward slide of Trump well.

Of course you are inclined to believe that and I am not surprised you don;t seem to care about the disgusting actions against the GOP.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join