It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Supporters Charged with Domestic Terrorism

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What do you think the people in the OP think when they hear, "Build a wall to keep the Mexicans out"?

Do you think they see it as a racist statement?

How about "ban all Muslim immigration"?

Whether Trump supporters want to face it or not, a lot of the positions you love Trump for are also loved by far-right white supremacists for the same reasons. You're both afraid. Trump plays on this. To get your votes and continue to build his cult and business of what Trump sees as Trump.

By courting the far-far right wing vote, you're going to by default embolden some of these crazies to act out things they've thought about but haven't had the courage to do. This is a result of Trumps STYLE of rhetoric, not so much literally what he says, but how he chooses to phrase it to appeal to these kinds of people. If you're blinded to this by partisan rhetoric, you're part of the problem.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
Newsflash! Ppl like this almost ALWAYS lean to the EXTREME right. They are the exception. The outliers.

LOL, funny joke. All the school schooters I know of were Democrats. But good one, haha.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Unless you are saying Trump planned this attack, I fail to see how's the political stance of these people relevant at all?

Why do you guys have to use everything to try and turn it against Trump?

Because ATS has been inundated with (s)Hillary supporters?

Hopefully things will return to normal here ast ATS on 11/9/16.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
A year ago Trump was saying provacative things, specific to immigration / deportation policy I'm talking about here, and it got him lots of media coverage. Of course he would never get away with deporting ALL Mexicans. Since somewhere around the halfway mark he's dialed it back down to reality, only speaking towards CRIMINAL illegal immigrants. Of couse, as they've always done, Democrat's love to twist words such as acting like calling Illegal Immigrants is the same as calling them Criminal Immigrants. My link there covers these semantics well.

And it was hardly anything Hillary hasn't said before:

He said dumb things at the beginning. He says a lot of dumb things being some non-polished outsider. But I mean this 'xenophobic' talk, rhetoric, they're trying to drum up that's old stuff.

Meanwhile, their IDOLS, Billary, they, these polished politicians, at the tail end of the campaign cycle they've turned to full blown Bigotry Politics. That sort of unpolished rhetoric Trump used in the beginning and moved away from, HILLARY THE TARNISHED has fully embraced and doubled down on it in the end. And it truly is deplorable. And her extremist followers the sorts as such in here, they're perfect examples of it. They're everything they claim to be against, just like Billary.

Dear Hillary, your Racist Logical Fallacies make me want to drive a corkscrew up my...

She's gone Full SJW, and everybody with half a brain knows that Full SJW really means Nu-Nazi, the perfect polar opposite to Neo-Nazi's. They should just be ignored. Their hearts are filled with hate, deceit and divisiveness. Just like these Bush & Clinton type career criminal politicians, they dont care about anybody, least of all this great nation we all love (this most diverse & free nation in the history of mankind, they hate it).

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Those about quotes about the rise of the Nazi's, today one could change the word Jew to Straight White Males in all of that, and it'd read coherently in line with what is already happening today with this social justice front. It's all propaganda, and that propaganda is all about identity politics (like the Nazi's). Where the Nazi's had the Jews to blame all of their problems on, SJW's have the straight white male "Patriarchy" conspiracy to blame all of their perceived oppression on. Where the Nazi's burned Jewish books, SJW's on college campuses are redefining the English language in ways that leaves no room for the future of the Comedian profession.

Dont feed em. There are way better things we can all do with our day today.

edit on 15-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Neither of the first two links said SNIP about Trump.

But hey thanks for making another thread on ATS reaffirming my belief that ATS has become a cess pool no better than MSNBC,CNN and FOX.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Here is the thing, trump has given a voice to the alt right, regardless of if he has or has not reigned in his rhetoric as of late. He legitimized the radical alt rights thoughts thus leading to a feeling that hey we are right, look trump supports us and half of the nation supports trump so they must support us too......

If we look at this incident In a vaccumm as we should leave out all the political bs. These men were radical alt right and planned to kill innocent men women and children and as such are terrorists. It doesn't matter what HRC has done it doesn't matter what Trump has done.

We as Americans need to put our foot down and make sure that people such as these d bags understand that we do not support them and any acts of terrorism domestic or otherwise will be met with swift and sever punishment.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: Gryphon66

I bet you'd love to see every single person who votes for Trump this election to be put on the list. There is no mistaking the intent behind it.

If you really need me to list them all out, you must not have been paying much attention, with the recent string of mass shootings, riots, and bombings.

When it comes to violence, the democrats take the cake, with lots of help from mainstream and social media.

It's good these terrorists were stopped, but there has to be a better dialogue when it comes to politics. Media has become the establishment mouthpiece, due to the repeal of Smith-Mundt act, which democrats supported.

So, you're fresh out of anything faintly resembling facts ... so now it's to be pure lies and innuendo?

I'd say you're projecting with your "list" comments.

Intent. LOL. Nah, too easy.

Media has covered negative Hillary information as well as Trump. Apparently Trump supporters can't handle a bit of cognitive dissonance that the facts seem to provoke.

If the above is your idea of "a better dialogue" we do indeed have a long way to go.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
a reply to: Gryphon66 Are you really that much of a fool?

No, I dont' think so. He just enjoys playing games with semantics.

Says the person famous for "so, what you're really saying is...."

Semantics and scarecrows ... what a pair, eh?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: Nikola014
Unless you are saying Trump planned this attack, I fail to see how's the political stance of these people relevant at all?

Why do you guys have to use everything to try and turn it against Trump?

Because ATS has been inundated with (s)Hillary supporters?

Hopefully things will return to normal here ast ATS on 11/9/16.

What Hillary supporters do you think are going away?

Most of us who end up straightening out right-wing lies have been here for years.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

I think we haven't seen anything yet. Desperate deplorable egged on by Octo Don.

Don't sweat it, the farm is tracking these yahoos & 1 billion rounds goes a long way.

K~

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Thanks for the links, I remember when that was released & all the blanket denials.

K~

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

It's being read.

K~

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
More Trump supporters threatening violence when they lose the election after Trump tell his crazed acolytes the elections are rigged.

Here are some of their seditious, treasonous outbursts.

Trump’s supporters talk rebellion, assassination at his rallies

www.bostonglobe.com... deK9UdsM/story.html?event=event25

“If she’s in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot. That’s how I feel about it,” Dan Bowman, a 50-year-old contractor, said of Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee. “We’re going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that’s what it takes. There’s going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that’s what it’s going to take. . . . I would do whatever I can for my country.”

Of course one guy wants to "keep it legal" yet still wishes to intimidate people.

“Trump said to watch you precincts. I’m going to go, for sure,” said Steve Webb, a 61-year-old carpenter from Fairfield, Ohio. “I’ll look for . . . well, it’s called racial profiling. Mexicans. Syrians. People who can’t speak American,” he said. “I’m going to go right up behind them. I’ll do everything legally. I want to see if they are accountable. I’m not going to do anything illegal. I’m going to make them a little bit nervous.”

K~

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Who gives a CRAP about THAT ?
If you have a point that illustrates a supposed point of view ,forget it.
You are not the authority we need to follow.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

The next time a Democrat gets caught doing something, we'll just assume the rest of you condone it.

You already do that now and have been doing that forever. So that doesn't exactly make for much of a threat. You might as well be threatening to do the exact same things you've always done.

In which case the response is going to be, "Ok. That's what everyone pretty much expected anyway."

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't read all of the thread...it's late over here.

However, I am almost at wits end with this ridiculous election.

I understand people wishing to support who they think makes sense to them in their eyes, but hello...not just America but the world or a good chunk of it at the moment is sliding rightways and I don't mean in the "right way!"

What Trump and others in a position of influence have been spouting is very dangerous, of course where their words resonate, they will plant a seed and grow.

My biggest concern right now is every time I think of Trump I think of "The Purge..Election Year" because, that is where America is heading when you allow talk of wall building, them and us.

During Brexit we had a similar scenario, with a very right wing thinking man (ordinary Joe on the street man), he killed a Labour MP prior to the vote, sure they have said it was mental health issues, but that doesn't detract from his mindset being one of extreme.

So you see, the dialogue of hate has become legitimised, sure people think these things in private, sure they should have a voice, however there are those, who will take it too far.

Not one of the PC brigade, but we can't be surprised people are acting this way, when we give hate a platform.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
He said dumb things at the beginning.

The problem is, those dumb things are why he's so popular.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
What I find scary is that if those wack jobs hadn't been stopped before carrying out their plans murdering people then the cult of Drunpf would certainly have shouted on every media source they could that it was a false flag perpetrated by the TPTB or Clintons.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Breaking: Hillary supporters charged with International Terrorism!

Read all about it at Wikileaks!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Didn't a Hillary supporter shoot 50 gays in a night club? Wonder how he avoided scrutiny and didn't get stopped beforehand... Hmmm...

Oh and by the op's logic, Hillary supporters are jihadists seeking sharia law on US soil thanks to their global caliphate. Who knew the NWO these people talk about would be ran by militant Islamists? I never saw that one coming.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join