It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Supporters Charged with Domestic Terrorism

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
a reply to: Gryphon66 Are you really that much of a fool?

No, I dont' think so. He just enjoys playing games with semantics.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert better than supporting a wannabe dictator like hillary. Well said

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

What "violent rhetoric" of mine are you referring to again?

I mean, I know you quoted something I said, in which I condemn political violence, but you're saying I mean the opposite of what I actually said?

Lots of mind-reading in the thread today.

So, these radical groups are the fault of the media? Does that go for all terrorists, or just the right-wing ones?

Aren't' you guys the party of "personal responsibility" or does that only apply to minorities?

No Fly List ... big ol' stinking barrel of red herring.

Calm down, drop the shotgun approach and make an argument based on the facts.
edit on 15-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66 speak for yourself troll

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66 speak for yourself troll

I'd rather have you speak for yourself.

You stated that to disagree with you is to disagree with the Constitution.

Given that's all you're willing to say, that's absurd.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The fact is, you categorize every single person who supports a candidate as 'the enemy', something that 'must never' come to power.

There are numerous anecdotal examples of registered Democrat terrorists, so many in fact, it displays a clear pattern.

There is no telepathy involved, all it takes is a little time reading your comments and simple deduction. The best way for a political party to win an election, is by uniting their electorate against a common 'enemy', and this election has gone dangerously extreme.

It is favorable to the democrat party, to see an uptick in reactionary right extremism, the democrat party is longing for their own reichstag fire.
edit on 15-10-2016 by GodEmperor because: sp

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

The fact is, you categorize every single person who supports a candidate as 'the enemy', something that 'must never' come to power.

There are numerous anecdotal examples of registered Democrat terrorists, so many in fact, it displays a clear pattern.

There is no telepathy involved, all it takes is a little time reading your comments and simple deduction. The best way for a political party to win an election, is by uniting their electorate against a common 'enemy', and this election has gone dangerously extreme.

It is favorable to the democrat party, to see an uptick in reactionary right extremism, the democrat party is longing for their own reichstag fire.

No, I haven't done anything of the sort. Saying that I have doesn't make it so.

Why don't you provide your evidence of "registered" Democratic terrorists just for fun?

LOL ... that's a funny take, when Herr Drumpf is the only one claiming that he's going to be cheated when he inevitably loses in a landslide next month.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

a reply to: introvert better than supporting a wannabe dictator like hillary. Well said

If you were such a patriot and consitutionalist, why would you support either?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I do speak for myself. You do not speak for me. Those who do not agree to the laws appointed by the constitution are wrong and should be charged with treason. No matter what I say it is the laws which our country was founded upon. Agree or not with me but saying you disagree with those basic laws are wrong

edit on 15-10-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert I could throw away my vote in good conscience. I consider it but with pause

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor Spot on

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I do speak for myself. You do not speak for me. Those who do not agree to the laws appointed by the constitution are wrong and should be charged with treason. No matter what I say it is the laws which our country was founded upon. To disagree not with me but those basic laws are wrong

I asked you to speak for yourself, you replied with pointless snark.

You're saying that the basic laws "appointed by the constitution" are wrong?

You're absolutely right. Speak for yourself.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I bet you'd love to see every single person who votes for Trump this election to be put on the list. There is no mistaking the intent behind it.

If you really need me to list them all out, you must not have been paying much attention, with the recent string of mass shootings, riots, and bombings.

When it comes to violence, the democrats take the cake, with lots of help from mainstream and social media.

It's good these terrorists were stopped, but there has to be a better dialogue when it comes to politics. Media has become the establishment mouthpiece, due to the repeal of Smith-Mundt act, which democrats supported.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Where in the heck do you get that assesment from? You perportedly claim to be well educated cant stop reading in between the lines and just take what I posted as what I posted. But your too busy trying to twist my words to fit your argument. Nice one troll

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Where in the heck do you get that assesment from? You perportedly claim to be well educated cant stop reading in between the lines and just take what I posted as what I posted. But your too busy trying to twist my words to fit your argument. Nice one troll

I don't think I've ever discussed my education here. I certainly don't bring it up in discussions.

Look. Perhaps there's a language barrier here.

What laws do you think the Constitution has "appointed?"

You said above that anyone who disagrees with you is an enemy of the Constitution, yes or no?

Here, let me quote you for reference:

Your attempt to label me and others who so happend to support trump as terrorists will find yourself an enemy of the constitution and should watch your back.

Are those YOUR WORDS or not?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66 I said it alright. I every right to support who I want and exercise my right as an individual. Just because 3 morons were about to do something very serious and dangerous is NO excuse to label the rest of us terrorist sympathyzers or us accepting that event as acceptable. You have been charading around this thread stating thinly veiled comments insinuating just because those three men happen to support trump the rest of us must have the same feelings or mindset and that is no excuse to put a label on the rest of us.

Your refusal to accept the fact we exercise our right to make a choice without some smear campaign or attempt to coerce us to vote the other way is implying you deny us our rights and I will not stand for it.

edit on 15-10-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Back when I was in South Africa, libtards labelled ANC terrorists "freedom fighters." The "freedom fighters" were killing, raping and torturing men, women, children, old people and the disabled, soft targets, they used fear and extortion, the ANC was Nelson Mandela's group. The libtards in the US were standing behind this crap, they actually promoted it because it fit into their agenda. Make no mistake, I have no problem and never had, killing terrorists and I certainly don't agree with what these asshats in the US were planning, but give your head a shake. Other countries seeing this going on might define these retards as "freedom fighters" because that is exactly what the US retards did in South Africa. It's a question of perspective.

If we can have some consensus in defining "terrorist" as a person or group that attacks, tortures, kills and/or rapes people that are unarmed and/or unable to defend themselves, soft targets et al, and/or uses fear and extortion as a means of control, maybe the government and lapdog media won't be able to spin this crap.

If these recent retards were planning on killing innocents, lock them up forever.

One thing to think about, do our governments behave like terrorists? If they do, they are not goverments.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/15.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
As a additional comment, the sooner people can accept that fact each person will vote for who they want to be in office the sooner we can stop with the he said she said bullsh*t. Its almost november and you all are still bickering about how wrong we all are for supporting x or y. Fraking grow the hell up already

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Not the ISIS attack he's been hoping and praying for.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Don't even bother with them. Subversion is all they are here for, today. They'll twist & mince words for the next week in this thread as long as you'll keep playing along, and it distracts you from meaningful efforts. Don't feed em, folks.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join