It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Supporters Charged with Domestic Terrorism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Yesterday three Trump deplorables were arrested for planning the slaughter of a peaceful community of families residing in Garden City Kansas.

www.justice.gov...
www.kwch.com...

These disgusting examples of humanity belonged to or associated with your typical alt-right racist militia groups the " Kansas Security Force and the Crusaders" & the "Kansas Liberty Restoration Committee."
www.facebook.com...

There is talk of a manifesto that wanted to "wake people up" however that has not been made available as yet.

Given the fact that they intended to slaughter innocent woman & children for no other reason than their own fear, ignorance & sense of white christian male dominance & entitlement I wonder what they expected us to wake up to.

Perhaps the truth that the preponderance of terrorist attacks in this country are carried out by white males of the politically reactionary persuasion.

The Justice Department some years ago forewarned of the growing threat to American domestic security because of these homegrown right-wing conservative / reactionary militia groups, looks like they may have been on to something.

Below is pic of one of the terrorists facebook page, damn read that, remind you of anyone.

Oh look these guys are fans of Putin too, damn I just know I've seen that cult of personality adoration before, hmm where was it, ah well I'll think of it.

Here is the welcome post of one of the militia / terrorist organization they affiliated with,,,

Does any of that rhetoric seem familiar, have you heard people making those same diatribes.

Damn then all that nice guy patriot talk turns to this,,,

Make a list for what? Their fevered fantasized American version of Kristallnacht.

These people are dangerous America, you had better recognize the threat posed to a nation if you allow these sorts of depraved degenerates any real access to power, political or otherwise.

K~

edit on 15-10-2016 by aethertek because: space

edit on 15-10-2016 by aethertek because: wrds

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
That is a whole lot of crazy.

+33 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
So what? They support Trump so because of that the rest of us who do are somehow dangerous?

Is Trump guilty by association?

Newsflash! Ppl like this almost ALWAYS lean to the EXTREME right. They are the exception. The outliers.

Plenty of educated, nonviolent, sane and emotionally stable folks support Trump too.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

That is a whole lot of crazy.

Yes it is & yes they are.

Then you had these goobers,,,

Armed Trump Supporters 'Protest' Outside Virginia Dem's Campaign Office

talkingpointsmemo.com...

K~

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

So what? They support Trump so because of that the rest of us who do are somehow dangerous? Is Trump guilty by association? Newsflash! Ppl like this almost ALWAYS lean to the EXTREME right. They are the exception. The outliers. Plenty of educated, nonviolent, sane and emotionally stable folks support Trump too.

It's not just because of or about Trump.

These types have been around since this countries inception.
The problem is the republican party & most recently Herr Drumpf (trumps real name) have been giving these sorts a say in our political process.

Trump is guilty of repeating & normalizing the same debased rhetoric as these filthy maggots, that & he has surrounded himself with the alt-right racists.
So yes Trump (Herr Drumpf) is guilty of giving voice to their depravity.

Newsflash! Ppl like this almost ALWAYS lean to the EXTREME right.

Newsflash we know, that's why were so concerned with the fact Ronnie Raygun embraced the EXTREME right-wing religulous whackos & they have gained considerable political power.

Add to that the EXTREME teabagger wing & now we have the republican nominee for president actively courting wannabe Nazis & domestic terrorists.

We have a problem.
K~

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Unless you are saying Trump planned this attack, I fail to see how's the political stance of these people relevant at all?

Why do you guys have to use everything to try and turn it against Trump?

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Plenty of educated, nonviolent, sane and emotionally stable folks support Trump too.

Is that right? Could have fooled me.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Unless you are saying Trump planned this attack, I fail to see how's the political stance of these people relevant at all?

Why do you guys have to use everything to try and turn it against Trump?

Obviously Trump is to blame for his supporters actions as he has direct control over them

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

What did you do during the Serbian Croatian conflict?
K~

+11 more 
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Yesterday three Trump deplorables were arrested for planning the slaughter of a peaceful community of families residing in Garden City Kansas.

First of all the "Clinton deplorable s" have been stripping people of their clothes and beating them nearly to death. Is that ok? Hopefully the few do not represent the majority! In either case.

Oh look these guys are fans of Putin too, damn I just know I've seen that cult of personality adoration before, hmm where was it, ah well I'll think of it.

Where do you get fans of Putin? It says "we" Americans are arming ISIS and Putin is fighting them. I agree with that. Read any number of articles on here and elsewhere it is the cause of the tension between Russia and America right now.

What you are saying is "Vote for Queen Hillary" or be labeled a deplorable because of the actions of a few.

Won't Hillary fans ever wake up?

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Seriously?

How's that any relevant to this thread? If you're interested in my private life, send me a PM, and don't try to use it and deflect this obvious filthy propaganda that you have going on against Trump
edit on 628k2016Saturdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
If the "armed protesters" have legal weapons and the right to carry them, what are the Liberals whining about? I thought you guys were all for freedom of speech...or is that only when you're pushing the Liberal agenda?

I'm not defending the men who planned an attack. It is the act of cowards to attack innocents. But, you seem to want to paint all Trump supporters as radicals, willing to kill and maim, when you know damn good and well that is not the case. Typical Liberal bullsh**.

The next time a Democrat gets caught doing something, we'll just assume the rest of you condone it.
Oh...wait..You all turn a blind eye to any proof that a power hungry, pathological liar, who has manipulated the American justice system and coluded with foreign powers, is about to be President.
Anything she does from this day forward is on You.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

This isn't propaganda, these right-wing terrorist are carbon copy clones all repeating the same tired rhetoric, as is their leader.

Oh I have no interest in you, couldn't care less.

K~

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Where did I say "all" Trump (Herr Drumpf) supporters?

As far the lowlifes in Virginia are concerned they're cowards too.

Hanging out armed just to intimidate people.

Of course they need guns to do that because those skinny little bird chested boys couldn't bust a grape any other way.

K~

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Are you saying Trump is a terrorist?

Wow, so is that a new rhetoric you ignorant lovers of Hillary Clinton are going to use? Rapist, Islamophobic, sexually abusing women, and now a terrorist?

Nice

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Just stop with the ignorant straw-man would you please.

K~

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Your response to extreme division is even more division. Got it. I think your one in the same as these twerps.

edit on 15-10-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

If by division you mean not supporting these terrorist & their warped vision of America then yes I'm a twerp.

Twerps Against Trump, hey now that has a good ring.
LOL
Pathetic attempt at personal insult.

K~

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The rampant reality denial of some Trump supporters is indeed on full display.

The man is on tape RECORDED claiming that he's abused women and committed sexual assault ... and Trump sychophants try to say that's just him acting like a guy.

Trump supporters are shown to be violent and planning more violence, and Trump sycophants try to spin that into an unfair attack on Mr. Trump.

OP, thanks for your thread. We've got to keep showing the violent cretins up for what they are.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Get used to it this is what happens when everythung becomes about race. I blame the media that has been trying to segregate thr population in to groups. And then talk about thr unfair treatment of these groups. When you separate black white and Hispanic and even male and femalet and we'll nowork transgender as well. When you seek to divide the results will always be the same. Groups who believe there needs or wants superceeds all others. Welcome to the new amarica where cops become thr enemy blacks whites and hispanics are constantly trying to use force to protect what they see as injustice. And pitting males against females every opertunity. This is the new world created by the media and it was done on purpose and seems to be working nicely.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join