It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Misslestrike in Antalya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
This is just breaking here in Europe and for some reason, I was not able to post this in Breaking Alternative News forum so I posted it here. I could not find a english source yet, this appeared 30 minutes ago on the german MSN page and had to VPN into the USA to even get the english page because of their geolocation plugin and found nothing yet and google is silent. The quote down there is a short snippet that I was so free to translate it crudley into english, so you don´t have to use google translate. I don´t know if you can access the article from outside of germany, try the "msn.com/de-de" if the article URL is not working.

Im türkischen Ferienort Antalya sind laut Medienberichten mindestens zwei Raketen eingeschlagen. Das eigentliche Ziel sei ein Öltanker gewesen. Doch sie haben einen Fischhandel und offenes Gelände neben einem Feriendorf getroffen. Das vom türkischen Nachrichtensender NTV veröffentlichte Bild zeigt das Loch des Gebäudes, das durch die Rakete verursacht wurde:
----
"According to media reports two missles hit the turkish holiday-place Antalya. The original target is said to be an oiltanker, but they hit a local fish store and an open field beneath the vaccation place. A picture released from the turkish newschannel "NTV" shows a hole in a building that is from the missle."

Link to MSN
Link to turkish NTV page
edit on 15-10-2016 by verschickter because: fixed url

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Note, the photographs show a roof over the containers but it´s hard to determine if this extends further or not. Just a observation..

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Better source.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
thank you, seems I was fooled by the picture in the article, my bad, this is not breaking but half a day old. I could not find anything with my normal connection on google (via duck duck go). This is very strange, I connected to france and there you go, can find it with the same search terms.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Restless natives. Scary for the locals but insignificant, I suspect, in the wider scheme of things.

new topics

top topics

join