It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#Repealthe19th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Your pleading to my point gryph. The articles I've seen all say trump supporters started/stated to have begun this ridiculous claim, but I'm not finding the source.

I may have to peruse...ugh...Reddit

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: blackrabbit1

He's not my guy, just against that gal.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Vector99

Because I believe it's disinformation being slung to shadow Trump and his supporters in a negative light?

Was I supposed to check with you before posting?

I think your guy is doing a bang up job of that on his own!

No, let's be honest, it's the media doing it for him, over and over by making up stories with solid proof of 30 year old testimony that the ones claiming said crimes cannot even remember where it happened.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

r/politics is a CTR cesspool. All opposing views have been driven out, banned, deleted. R
eddit shown their colors when they altered the algos, r/news and r/politics censoring the terrorist attacks(orlando, Nice). They should just rename r/politics "Friends of the Democratic Party"or "Democratic Forum Central"
Twitter banning and shadowbanning users, shadowbanning hashtags

There is a social media civil war going on.

As for the OP
Repeal the 19th likely does come from a few(around 10) people in "The dark enlightenment" "Men's rights" or "Neoreactionism"
Women's suffrage is associated with increasing government size.
Its not a coincidence most libertarians are males while most SJW's, far leftist are female.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

So when someone says he has done exactly what he has been bragging he can do its made up?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Hey cool, thanks for that. I'll dig when I have a shovel so to speak. Maybe put this to rest.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1

So when someone says he has done exactly what he has been bragging he can do its made up?

Probably yes. I don't discount the accusations, but I do absolutely look at them with a microscope when the American culture is to sue away.

Yea, ALL of these claims are now being brought to light with the Almighty Gloria Allred, looking for a quick buck. If you can't see that I'm sorry.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Your pleading to my point gryph. The articles I've seen all say trump supporters started/stated to have begun this ridiculous claim, but I'm not finding the source.

I may have to peruse...ugh...Reddit

Right.

Let us know what you find.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Finding what looks like a blatant troll. Other than that, I'm open to suggestions.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Here is the study that is cited in those circles. Women voting and government size and scope

edit on 15-10-2016 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join