It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet more collusion to slander Trump...this is DAMNING! DNC sexual misconduct slander....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Cause 30 years later 1 month before elections is the relevant time for her to bring this up?

Do you perhaps need some cheap land in Arizona?

100 acres of ocean front...real real cheap.....

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Gothmog

Her server wasn't what was hacked.

The FBI says otherwise.

I found one hack - ETA

The Clinton family’s private server was hacked successfully at least once by an unknown person using a service called "Tor." The hacker using "Tor" was only confirmed to have broken into the emails of an aide to Bill Clinton (the FBI doesn’t say if Hillary Clinton’s emails were ever hacked by this person).

edit on 15-10-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat

Cause 30 years later 1 month before elections is the relevant time for her to bring this up?

Do you perhaps need some cheap land in Arizona?

100 acres of ocean front...real real cheap.....

Right. And Bill Clinton's past dalliances are relevant how?

This is a form of warfare and Clinton is winning.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Yup.. Clintons server was hacked.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This makes me a bit sick...they have conspired for months now on the slanderous comments about Trump and the sexual allegations apparently....From May:

A satirical Craigslist post? lol. Do you know what the Trump campaign was doing "way back in May?" Hell a Trump supporter pointed it out:

Roger Stone creates Rape PAC: Aimed at Clintons

What's most interesting about that ad that nobody seems to have even pointed out:

Must be open to public humiliation and open-press workouts if you do gain weight on the job

That's clearly a Machado reference which means Machado was in the wings the whole time just like Kathleen Willey (who is known to have lied) and Juanita Broaddrick were for Trump.

Huh? So DNC folks were in cahoots with Trump?

I honestly used to really respect and read your posts on here when you first came on. I am a bit disturbed by your recent craze over anti Trump posts.

As far as the email....say what you will. It has very similar wording to what the current MSM stories are saying and was from months earlier.

He didn't day they were in cahoots. He was saying that the Clintons armed for the attacks on Bill so if Trump went after him they wouldn't be scrambling and letting that fester in the news cycle.

Strategy, friend. The Clintons didn't go nuclear until Trump dropped his bomb. They may have thought the emails would keep her so defensive she wouldn't be able to attack him back. I think he arrogantly thought they wouldn't "go there" with "that woman issue" because of Bill. Hillary did with Machado and predictably Trump freaked out.

They knew what he had, what they had and how and when to deploy it.

I think, and there is not solid proof of this but circumstantial, that the Trump campaign knows all about the hacked emails and who did it - and it IS Russia. They thought they didn't need ground game. Why is that? They thought they could destroy her with the hack before, supposedly, anyone knew it would be released or when it would be released.

I hope they do find real evidence of that if collusion with a foreign government by a candidate for the Presidency happened. That kind of collusion might even be treasonous.

AB

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Not very much. It was one aide of Bill's. The server was not nearly as secure as it should have been.

I easily admit when I've been mistaken. But to imply that any of this was from that server is wrong. Podesta and the campaign emails were not on her server.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I never implied they were from her server. I was just pointing out her server was in fact hacked. its plausible, as the FBI stated, that her server contained the email addresses of top people, who in turn had their systems hacked.

I was going to link to a short clip of Obama stating "Those who don't tell the truth have something to hide" however it appears youtube has now hidden it as all searches for those clips return bs search results unrelated to what he said.

edit on 15-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Foreign Spy - - hand selects what he wants you to read.

But, only from one side - - Hillary.

Hook, line, and sinker.

That's rich coming from someone who willfully ignores these leaks and their implications.
You don't even realize you're exactly what Bill Ivey was talking about:

And as I've mentioned, we've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinking - and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging.

And you fell for that interpretation of one paragraph hook, line and sinker...

A more objective reading suggests that Ivey was actually stating the opposite, however — that a lack of awareness and a tendency toward compliance on the part of the citizenry in recent years was the result of the conflation of entertainment and the electoral process (as exemplified by the rise of Donald Trump), and these phenomena present a problem for democracy which must be countered.

Snopes.com reached out to Bill Ivey for clarification of his intended meaning. which he rephrased for us as follows:

If these three sentences had appeared in a letter or essay, as opposed to a quick e-mail, they would read like this: “And as I’ve mentioned, Washington Republicans, Independents, and Democrats have been quite content to sit quietly as pundits and candidates demean government and elected leaders, quite content to let the study of education fade from our schools, and all-too comfortable as our citizenry then becomes unaware and compliant.

Unawareness remains rampant, but as the Sanders and Trump campaigns demonstrate, compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinking…”

No “master-of-the-universe" conspiracy; just a lament that leaders and policy makers have not been sufficiently attentive to some of the basics that make our democracy great. Bill Ivey

But believe what you want to. The extraction of those sentences from their context was fodder for infowars. Go figure.

Link
edit on 15-10-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Proof the Clinton.DNC Campaign is hiring people for the desperate smear attempts.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Proof the Clinton.DNC Campaign is hiring people for the desperate smear attempts.

Yes wouldn't it be grand to see the GOP doing the same thing, and watch
everyone froth at the mouth.

Heck, they cant even do their jobs on an Oversight committee without
having people like Cummings scream "partisan right wing conspiracy".

It really is hilarious watching all of the Democrats wetting the bed
over their political scams falling apart!

edit on 15-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join