It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet more collusion to slander Trump...this is DAMNING! DNC sexual misconduct slander....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This makes me a bit sick...they have conspired for months now on the slanderous comments about Trump and the sexual allegations apparently....From May:

Source

So...WAAAAAYYYYYY back in may the DNC was conspiring to slander trump and shockingly they are using the same language that is coming up in all the news stories:

We're proud to maintain a "fun" and "friendly work environment, where the boss is always available to meet with his employees. Like it or not, he may greet you with a kiss on the lips or grope you under the meeting table.

THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!
edit on 10/15/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Just by the [email protected] happens to be Luis Miranda...the DNC Communications Director....but yeah...I am sure this is nothing right?

F'ing ridiculous....even the wording in this email shows they are using the same to push out to MSM....

edit on 10/14/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Just by the [email protected] happens to be Luis Miranda...the DNC Communications Director....but yeah...I am sure this is nothing right?

F'ing ridiculous....even the wording in this email shows they are using the same to push out to MSM....

How can you verify this hasn't been planted in the last few days?

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Confirmed in the #DNCLEAKS release:
www.infowars.com...

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

That Craigslist AD was circulating months ago... now we know where it actually came from...

The icing on the cake would be a similar email confirming the SEAT FILLERS for the Dem Convention when they booted the BErnie folks...

patiently awaits...

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

How can you verify this hasn't been planted in the last few days?

Here is a link to a tweet of the email chain for you to review from Wiki...

Source

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I think he was the one that had to resign over the DNC links?

ETA: yep it was him.
www.washingtonpost.com...

If character matters, why does only Trumps character matter?

edit on 14-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I think he was the one that had to resign over the DNC links?

Yep...back in August I believe.

This is likely a small portion as to why is my guess....

What a shady little F'ker

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Foreign Spy - - hand selects what he wants you to read.

But, only from one side - - Hillary.

Hook, line, and sinker.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Let me guess.....

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This actually has me pretty riled up. The fact that this email chain has not come out in the public is sick....Trump needs to make this forefront....

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I wonder if he went to work for The Clinton Foundation,
or Teneo, like Debbie Wasserman...

With their qualifications in integrity and ethics I doubt they
could even rightfully land a job working for the National Enquirer.

Added the Miranda link to my above post.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I wonder if he went to work for The Clinton Foundation,
or Teneo, like Debbie Wasserman...

With their qualifications in integrity and ethics I doubt they
could even rightfully land a job working for the National Enquirer.

Added the Miranda link to my above post.

Honestly I think this is like I have said in an earlier thread....Wiki is slowly releasing these damning emails so that those following can put the links together. It will end with everyone being able to see the full picture. It is actually quite brilliant as far as a release strategy.

I truly believe that these email releases will end up with HRC being indicted and charged in the very near future.

These releases may even cause a major swing in the election at this point....it seems Wiki has timed them correctly to coincide with HRC taking a massive hit just before the last debate and the election soon after...I don't think she can recover if they release what I think the are going to...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Yep. They used their opposition research to create a fake ad that highlights Trump's unsavory words/behaviors.

Welcome to the political Big Leagues. If you think that every single campaign doesn't do stuff like this then I don't know what to tell you. Swift boating John Kerry? Remember?

You are seeing a strategy at play - put this stuff out there and gauge the reaction. Probably had a focus group on it and internal polls.

You are only being shown one campaign's negative info. I wonder what Bannon and Stone's emails look like behind the scenes... Or Ted Cruz's, or whomever.

Oh well. I guess we will never know. The Russians didn't see fit to hack those guys. Just Hillary. So now she looks like an outlier.

I hate to sound cynical, but I'm pretty sure this kind of thing is normal for a major campaign and not just at the national level.

AB

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

Let me guess.....

So you deny this?

Hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Yep. They used their opposition research to create a fake ad that highlights Trump's unsavory words/behaviors.

Welcome to the political Big Leagues. If you think that every single campaign doesn't do stuff like this then I don't know what to tell you. Swift boating John Kerry? Remember?

You are seeing a strategy at play - put this stuff out there and gauge the reaction. Probably had a focus group on it and internal polls.

You are only being shown one campaign's negative info. I wonder what Bannon and Stone's emails look like behind the scenes... Or Ted Cruz's, or whomever.

Oh well. I guess we will never know. The Russians didn't see fit to hack those guys. Just Hillary. So now she looks like an outlier.

I hate to sound cynical, but I'm pretty sure this kind of thing is normal for a major campaign and not just at the national level.

AB

The fact that the wording is very similar to what is being used by the current Trump accusers is what really bothers me.

I am sure all campaigns put out crap, but this is way beyond just trying to stir the pot...

The DNC Communications Director approved of a Craigslist ad trying to frame Trump for being a sexual predator with similar wording to what MSM is saying the new accusers are saying...

Sorry, but this is damning and NOT good for their story line.

I am divorced and not a fan of my ex, and I would never even think about doing something like this....talk about underhanded and shady....and from the DNC Comms Director....well I guess we can't expect much from them at this point.

And while you are defending, have any Craigslist ads come out that you can reference about HRC having Parkinsons or anything slanderous?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

Let me guess.....

So you deny this?

Hook, line, and sinker.

Huh? So you are saying Miranda was a foreign spy?

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This is an older relevation, and old news, but one that is particularity disconcerting. Despite the suspicion it casts, it is ominous because no one seems to care.
edit on 15-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
This is an older relevation, and old news, but one that is particularity disconcerting. Despite the suspicion it casts, it is ominous because no one seems to care.

Which part is old...the email or Miranda no longer in position.

I don't think this email in particular has come out before.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

John Podesta, obviously a foreign spy, and The Podesta
Group is under FBI Investigation.

Google Tony Podesta, John Podesta, White House access.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join