It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THe First Female Pesident Should Be Respected and Honest, Not Remembered As A Corrrupt Liar

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

It does, and I'm the first to admit that ours is a mess and will be for some time to come. Post Brexit over here the political landscape is changing and we have an awful lot to sort out, and its slowly dawning on people and starting to happen.

And the same needs to happen in the US - people need to get their heads out of their backsides and affect some proper political change with discussion, debate and compromise, instead of pandering to overbearing political dynasties with Bond villain tendencies and/or umpah-lumpa's with octopus arms.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: beeeyotch

American politics is so utterly trashed and absurd that had Jesus returned and run for either party the opposing side would have tried to crap all over his campaign.

Simple as that.

I doubt Jesus brings a known fraud who falsely accuses people of rape ON THE WORLD STAGE! Embarrassing our country and really bruising democracy in the eyes of the world...

I was planning on voting for trump and now will vote for ANYONE else.

At first I enjoyed the show and now I'm disgusted with the Republican Party and I think everyone not previously a republican is to.

Y'all will let him destroy the GOP and one party rule is scary..

I hope y'all are proud of yourselves.

Never ever claim to be a patriot, principled or a moral Christian again...

Y'all sold your soul for a life long orange democrat..enjoy.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

And the same needs to happen in the US - people need to get their heads out of their backsides...

You are in no position to suggest any such thing.

From what lesson from British history would you so instruct?

Just stop.

We are a different beast.

We will both be dead when what that means can be articulated plainly.

Have a nice breakfast.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Ooh!!! Full on attack mode without even bothering to read the point I was trying to make and going on to prove it for me!
Thank you!!

I'm English.

I've never claimed to be a US patriot, principled (but hey, I am actually) or a moral Christian (i'm not religious, but I am more "Christian" than most people in the US who claim to be)

Didn't sell my soul to any of your politicians. I just observe with a mix of amusement and concern.

Have a nice day

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

but I am more "Christian" than most people in the US who claim to be...

Okay, you're so weird. I'm friending you.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

...because no one from the USA has ever offered up an opinion on anything outside of the USA, ever. Right?

Discussion boards are for....discussions.

Have a nice supper

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: beeeyotch
I am not saying she will win because I don't think she will. But if she were it would make women look bad for a long time. The first woman should be ell respected and loved by everyone, what we have is crap. If elected Hillary will be the first woman and also the most corrupt politician ever. Its a shame, this will only happen once. If women rally want a woman president that bad then for Gods sake look at Stein.

Well, first, she is probably not the "most corrupt politician ever." There are a lot of examples across history of amazingly corrupt people and politicians across the world and country.

However, yes, it's not a "win" to put a corrupt woman into power, just to be at the helm of an equally corrupt government. Stein or Warren would be good choices.

Meh, I don't know about that. I'm thoroughly unconvinced about her foreign policy positions.

You mean Warren? This was a similar argument leveled against Sanders too, that he has supported problematic US policies abroad.

If that is what you are referring to, this is one reason why no matter how liberal Democrat leadership is, it seems that like the Republicans they fail on two areas: domestic surveillance or big brother esque policies, one, and neo-imperialist foreign policy abroad. So then Stein?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

...because no one from the USA has ever offered up an opinion on anything outside of the USA, ever. Right?

Discussion boards are for....discussions.

Have a nice supper

It is ridiculous to infer that America could be hypocritical concerning foreign interests. Like we go around invading countries pushing our politics when we would nuke the planet if we were invaded..

I am utterly offended..:p

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

The first woman should be ell respected and loved by everyone, what we have is crap.

I think maybe you don't get how this works

Everyone will never love and respect POTUS. Woman or man- - no difference. Kind of what we're shooting for

Mary Tyler Moore isn't running and Mother Theresa is dead - and not everyone loves them either. We are in fact looking at electing our first woman president - but if what you're looking for is your Moms - I'm afraid you're out of luck

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Personally I put blame on a person AFTER they have done something. What you are doing here is speculating on her presidency.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I agree with those 2 failings of Democratic leadership. They're just as big of warmongers and authoritarians as Republicans are. I'm almost certainly voting for Stein, though I'm cautious about her foreign policy, too. For instance, I have no clue what her Department of Defense would look like, much less who her national security advisors would be.

I should probably give a disclaimer that my top foreign policy goals are to end the constant attacks against Muslims and Muslim-majority countries, to create a successful state for Palestine, to dismantle our overseas empire of bases and black ops, to drastically reduce MIC spending (even it it's by shifting contracts to domestic infrastructure programs with the same contractors), and to promote real world peace and stability through soft power. Ending world hunger, global deaths from childbirth, and things like that are much better foreign policy objectives than "containing China", supporting constant coups and "rebellions", and crippling the economies of countries that won't obey us.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: beeeyotch
I am not saying she will win because I don't think she will. But if she were it would make women look bad for a long time. The first woman should be ell respected and loved by everyone, what we have is crap. If elected Hillary will be the first woman and also the most corrupt politician ever. Its a shame, this will only happen once. If women rally want a woman president that bad then for Gods sake look at Stein.

Well then too bad the other option isn't literally the most unprepared and unworthy candidate in history..

For example, your guy is losing (badly) to Hillary Clinton..

It would seem there are more scum of the earth than Deplorables.

Oh well, maybe next go round we get it right.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join