It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THe First Female Pesident Should Be Respected and Honest, Not Remembered As A Corrrupt Liar

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

edit on 15-10-2016 by breakingbs because: . ...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
I am not saying she will win because I don't think she will. But if she were it would make women look bad for a long time. The first woman should be ell respected and loved by everyone, what we have is crap. If elected Hillary will be the first woman and also the most corrupt politician ever. Its a shame, this will only happen once. If women rally want a woman president that bad then for Gods sake look at Stein.

Well, first, she is probably not the "most corrupt politician ever." There are a lot of examples across history of amazingly corrupt people and politicians across the world and country.

However, yes, it's not a "win" to put a corrupt woman into power, just to be at the helm of an equally corrupt government. Stein or Warren would be good choices.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I agree OP. There are a lot of good women out there that would make a good president that are honest and trustworthy.

I won't vote for a woman who is so deceitful. I don't care if politicians are all that way, we need to get those type of people out of that position. At least Obama tried to fulfill his campaign promises, even though lots of them flopped. He used to be pretty good, but I noticed he has changed. I suppose the Republicans blasting everything he did changed him.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

The First Female President Should Be Respected and Honest, Not Remembered As A Corrupt Liar

Horse#.

That's exactly what she is supposed to be and that's how history will find her.

She's exactly as she is supposed to be.

She's perfect.

edit on 15-10-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

edit on 15-10-2016 by breakingbs because: ????!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

edit on 15-10-2016 by imjack because: i like how you guys star my deleted posts on purpose lol

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00

The First Female President Should Be Respected and Honest, Not Remembered As A Corrupt Liar

Horse#.

She's perfect.

A Corrupt Liar?
edit on 15-10-2016 by randomtangentsrme because: Internet issues

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Horse#.

She's perfect.

A Corrupt Liar?

Name one politician that doesn't fit that discription...on either side...

How about Ted Cruz?? Obviously some one that principled would never poop on Christian conservative values..

If some one say publicly attacked his wife and father he would never crawl sniveling back then bend the knee and kiss the ring..

He is the most conservative republican by all accounts..

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

A Corrupt Liar?

Yeah. You got that #n right.

Where else was she supposed to come from?

Some pristine fantasy forest with birds feeding out of her hands?

She has countries feeding out of her hands.

This'll be fun for the next 8.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Horse#.

She's perfect.

A Corrupt Liar?

Lol are you voting for trump?!?! The king of corrupt liars...literally...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Corruption, lies and other such skullduggery seem pretty much required for rulership throughout all of human history. Maybe it's just the natural order of things.

Other than just simply murdering everyone in your path and then anyone who disagrees with you.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Yeah. Because women should always be held to higher standards than men because their flaws are somehow a smear on their entire gender.

Seriously. When has ANY President been well respected and loved by everyone prior to taking the Office, without the soothing benefit of decades to centuries worth of hindsight???

Meh.

They don't even seem to notice that double standard, either.

As for the OP, I disagree. The first American female President should simply be the candidate who gets the most Electoral College votes, just like any other President. I'd prefer it being Jill Stein or Alyson Kennedy, who are both running for President right now. But if Hillary wins, then she wins.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
See how I can only use present tense verbs?

And now, after the first debate, Trump-Folk can only use past-tense verbs?

It is so over.

Time to start wrapping it up.

There are UFOs somewhere, #n with folk's minds, and #.

trust me.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Horse#.

She's perfect.

A Corrupt Liar?

Name one politician that doesn't fit that discription...on either side...

How about Ted Cruz?? Obviously some one that principled would never poop on Christian conservative values..

If some one say publicly attacked his wife and father he would never crawl sniveling back then bend the knee and kiss the ring..

He is the most conservative republican by all accounts..

I cannot name a politician on either side that is not (not saying one doesn't exist), but why are you using that to excuse this candidate?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

I am not saying she will win because I don't think she will. But if she were it would make women look bad for a long time. The first woman should be ell respected and loved by everyone, what we have is crap. If elected Hillary will be the first woman and also the most corrupt politician ever. Its a shame, this will only happen once. If women rally want a woman president that bad then for Gods sake look at Stein.

Well, first, she is probably not the "most corrupt politician ever." There are a lot of examples across history of amazingly corrupt people and politicians across the world and country.

However, yes, it's not a "win" to put a corrupt woman into power, just to be at the helm of an equally corrupt government. Stein or Warren would be good choices.

Meh, I don't know about that. I'm thoroughly unconvinced about her foreign policy positions.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

THe First Female Pesident Should Be Respected and Honest, Not Remembered As A Corrrupt Liar

You mean like every male president before President Hillary?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

American politics is so utterly trashed and absurd that had Jesus returned and run for either party the opposing side would have tried to crap all over his campaign.

Simple as that.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

had Jesus returned

How is that even mildly relevant?

Good morning. Have some tea, or whatever.

ETA: Seriously? You are going to bring up Jesus? Under these circumstances? Well. I'm standing in line to bring up Hitler.

For Christ's sake.

You're honestly suggesting that Americans wouldn't recognize The Lord even during this mess???

Please.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

Yep.

Have a super mega sized full sugar soda (with cheese, no doubt, cheese on everything.... - I can do stereotypes too)

Your political system is in an awful, polarised mess.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Your #hole proceeds us.

You would know.

Islander.

P.S.:

Have a super mega sized full sugar soda (with cheese, no doubt, cheese on everything....

Oh God Yes!!! Let's do dietary mores.

You've gone first so...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join