It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome To The World, Baby Girl

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Congrats!!! What a sweetie.

NICUs are so hard. Hang in there.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

All together now....

AWWWWWWWWW!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
You guys are so awesome. Thank you all so much. My daughter is really getting a kick out of this. I am, too. Glad I posted. Thank you for sharing in my happiness.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
What a little sweetie, and such a beautiful name! Grandbabies are awesome. I have 3 and one on the way! Hoping she thrives in NICU and comes home soon.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Very sweet and what a good weight/length to start off with!
If my thinking is correct (it's early here) doesn't she only have to gain to the weight she would have been if she'd gone full term? The fact that the O2 is off already is great news, that her lungs are well developed even being 'early'.

She did bring a smile and thanks for that and your daughter allowing us to meet her. I'm curious about the name, my nieces have chosen unusual (to me) names and I think it's interesting. I have always like Autumn, the name and the season.

Congratulations!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I don't normally say this but that is a beautiful baby....

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Aw - she is so precious!

Welcome to the world, sweet little one!! Congratulations to everyone who already loves you so much.
edit on 15-10-2016 by VegHead because: typos shmypos

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Congratulations! She is precious and her name is beautiful!

Awe!! Babies πŸ’•

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

A new life in this insane world

Hope springs eternal

Live, love and laugh little one. Grandma you might need this

Cody

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Grandma, we will wait patiently for more pics! Still smiling here.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

What a beautiful Sweetpea!

We have all boy children, so now I will have to live vicariously through our niece. She's 10 weeks away from our first girl in the family!

Congratulations πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸΌπŸŽ‰

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Well, our baby girl has pneumonia. It's common in preemies so they were already expecting it. Looks like she'll be spending at least five days in the NICU. She's already responding very well to the antibiotics, and she's eating very well, so hopefully this will be the last speed bump and then we can take her home. She's so adorable. They've let us hold her and she's just delicious. I've got more pics but have to go through them all and I'm really tired so it'll be tomorrow, but here's a closeup from today:

I'm so sorry I've not responded individually; that's not typically the way I am, but things have just been crazy. However, I've read everyone's awesome replies, and I'm reading them to my daughter. Thank you all again, so much.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Here is a little Angel to watch over your little Angel. She is so beautiful!

The little Angel is saying, there is nothing to worry about and your Grandbaby will be just fine.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you, Night. ❀

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Sorry to hear. I hear that a month early is the worst time to be born.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

It is, for sure. Their lungs are not fully developed, but they have the instinct to breathe, so it's a more difficult transition for them.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I hear being born before the 8th month is better than in the 8th month. I'll have to ask why that is. It might be as you said the development of the lungs, but I think I remember something else. I hope the best for that beautiful child.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Please let me know what you find out. I'm curious about that, too. Thank you, she's doing better today. They discharged my daughter and she's just an emotional wreck over having to leave her baby at the hospital. I'm worried about her becoming depressed.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Gorgeous baby, but I'm a little o.O at the name, call it a knee-jerk association with the actual country. It's going to raise eyebrows for human rights advocates (it's not dubbed the North Korea of Africa for nothing)

What was the reasoning behind choosing it for a name, just not keen on the original translated Greek spelling, or a history buff picking it over one of the area's various ancient empire names such as Punt, D'mt, etc? Or just liked the country's name? I'm not meaning to be rude, I'm genuinely curious.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Here's our little angel, smiling! She may get to come home on Monday. She's doing very well.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join