It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Johnson/Weld Soros Controlled Opposition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
According to OpenSecrets.org William Weld, the gun control loving VP pick of the religious freedom hating Gary Johnson, the pick of the litter for the "Libertarian" Party, has some explaining to do as to why he receives money from Soros:

Source

The political figures who received more than him? Only 5 Starting with Obama, then Gun controller Chuck Schumer, then Gun hater and corrupt criminal Hillary Clinton, then anti-gun democrat from NY Nita M Lowey, and then another anti gun democrat from Colorado Ken Salazar.

So much for the libertarian ticket.

This system is completely effing rigged.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
No surprise they like the TPP and open borders.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
No surprise they like the TPP and open borders.

Yeah but now there's a money trail.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I was right. Lol I knew I smelled a rat!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Large list:

Clinton, Hillary (D) Pres $18,700

Lowey, Nita M (D-NY) House $15,800

Feingold, Russ (D-WI) Senate $13,500

Bennet, Michael F (D-CO) Senate $10,800

Duckworth, Tammy (D-IL) House $10,800

Ryan, Paul (R-WI) House $10,800

Schumer, Charles E (D-NY) Senate $10,800

Teachout, Zephyr (D-NY) House $10,800

Kander, Jason (D-MO) Senate $10,100

Blumenthal, Richard (D-CT) Senate $8,100

McGinty, Katie (D-PA) Senate $8,100

Maloney, Sean Patrick (D-NY) House $6,400

Ellison, Keith (D-MN) House $5,400

Harris, Kamala D (D-CA) Senate $5,400

Hassan, Maggie (D-NH) Senate $5,400

Leahy, Patrick (D-VT) Senate $5,400

Masto, Catherine Cortez (D-NV) Senate $5,400

Murphy, Patrick (D-FL) House $5,400

Strickland, Ted (D-OH) Senate $5,400

Throne-Holst, Anna (D-NY) House $5,400

Nadler, Jerrold (D-NY) House $5,200

Kaine, Tim (D-VA) Senate $3,700
Graham, Lindsey (R-SC) Senate $3,500
Bush, Jeb (R) Pres $2,700
Kasich, John (R) Pres $2,700
Murray, Patty (D-WA) Senate $2,700
Ross, Deborah (D-NC) Senate $2,700
Rubio, Marco (R-FL) Senate $2,700
Boehner, John (R-OH) House $2,600
Engel, Eliot L (D-NY) House $2,500
Lieu, Ted (D-CA) House $2,500
McCain, John (R-AZ) Senate $2,500
Meng, Grace (D-NY) House $2,500
Royce, Ed (R-CA) House $2,500

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Not at all surprised to see any of those Republican names on there.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Weld was a terrible choice for Johnson, but I am not certain "choice' is quite the right word. It appears that Weld's presence on the ticket is costing Johnson votes from the very Libertarians who should be his base.

The thought has crossed my mind that Ron Paul will be written in by those who cannot abide any of the major or minor party candidates. Even Queen Elizabeth could be a write in candidate in this years contest i.e., "Make America Great Britain Again!"

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
That whole ticket is costing them votes! Neither of them are libertarian.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

THE TROUBLING NOMINATION OF WILLIAM WELD
The Significance of the Drug Trade in Mexico

Bill Clinton has nominated Massachusetts governor William Weld for U.S. ambassador to Mexico. This is a truly troubling nomination, because of Weld's past in the Iran-Contra drug affair.

During Iran Contra, William Weld was head of the Justice Department Criminal Division, and as such responsible for covering up U.S. complicity in drug smuggling to finance Central American wars. When Senate investigator Jack Blum tried to investigate the Contra connection to the West Coast coc aine trade (recently resurrected by the San Jose Mercury News), Weld fought giving him access to essential records and to witnesses in government custody. Instead, U.S. attorneys in California were instructed in running interference. Just as U.S. attorney Michael Fitzhugh was stonewalling the investigations by Russell Welch, Bill Duncan, and a grand jury in Arkansas.

Link

Bill Weld's connections to the Bush/Clinton/CIA criminal cabal goes as far back and deep as anyone's.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Even Ron Paul endorsed Jill Stein!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Thank you, good reminder

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Woah!

Perhaps Weld should have made my timeline:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'm almost 100% sure that Johnson and Weld were plants to discredit and defang the libertarian party.

They run on current establishment platforms and Johnson has treated the entire nomination as a joke.

edit:

It seems to be me that a growing number of people in the US are becoming increasingly unhappy with the "two party system" (really one party system) and the establishment in general, so the powers that be felt it necessary to once again prove that third parties are not viable choices, and reduce them to the level of ridicule or infiltrate them so they tow the same line as the main parties.
edit on -050010pm10kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
How else would all these big 2 Party newspapers be endorsing them for the first time in history?

I call shenanigans.

And I do it sadly as my entire adult life I've wanted the 2 Party system wrecked.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Didn't even know any of that.

Good lord he's about as libertarian as Chairman Mao.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
...and people wonder why I think adherence to political religion is a moral and character flaw.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Could they of picked a more inept guy then him?he reminds me of the guy at college frat party's that would take bong hit's till they passed out unbelievable

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
All we needed a real libertarian who could effectively and seriously communicate the idea of limited government and trimming the size of government and I think it would have taken off, but with Johonson talking amnesty/open borders and TPP ... that's not what people want. That's more government and more remote government.

That isn't what people want. It's what people distrust, and TPTB know it.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

'They' are never going to give us a genuine pro-Constitutional/pro-liberty/fiscal conservative/social liberal because that's exactly what the vast majority want...

...At least as far as I can tell.

'They' won't ever let us have that candidate unless we destroy the two major parties. The only way to destroy them is to never vote for any of their candidates no matter how risky it feels.

I am glad to say one of my Hillary friends decided this week to vote for Stein (but only because she believes Trump was done in, this past week, with all the accusations and now it's 'safe' to vote for someone besides Hillary).

top topics

join