It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only Fox News Tells Us About Hillarys Emails as Far as Lame Stream Goes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Today Fox showed how much time CNN, MSNBC AND NBC gave Hillarys email situation compared to Trump accusations. Only seconds for the emails. We all know they are biased but lately Ive been hearing people talk about Fox and I don't find Fox as annoying as MSNBC or CNN. Fox also talks major smack about Trump so that says they actually aren't biased but more factual.

A new batch of emails from John Podesta talk about Obamas coc aine use and muslim upbringing. That's some juicy stuff that you wont hear anywhere else but Fox.
edit on 14-10-2016 by beeeyotch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Ya know I don't have cable so I don't watch much h network TV. I have, however been on a work trip for about a month now and I leave my TV on as background noise. Sometimes a bit of news sometimes the talk shows roll on after movies, and others networks like comedy central. The one theme...every single one of them clearly show an anti trip bias and not a one speaks about the bad stuff that comes up from Hillary. It's so blaten it's not even funny. I actually started listening a bit to what these shows say and how they make their point...annnnnd it turns out to be sheer nonsense propaganda. They deny or ignore anything against Hillary and jump on to an all trump bash. In fact last night I watched a show called at midnight, which is a comedian game show where they make jokes almost with a tosh.o scripting. The show literally bashed trump on 8 of 10 jokes and never once was hillary brought up...I remember when both sides got bashed on as it should be cause both deserve it, but now nothing on Hillary all on Trump...don't fall into this nonsense use your basic sense, I call it this cause common sense doesn't fit anymore as its not common.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

edit on 14-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
Today Fox showed how much time CNN, MSNBC AND NBC gave Hillarys email situation compared to Trump accusations. Only seconds for the emails. We all know they are biased but lately Ive been hearing people talk about Fox and I don't find Fox as annoying as MSNBC or CNN. Fox also talks major smack about Trump so that says they actually aren't biased but more factual.

A new batch of emails from John Podesta talk about Obamas coc aine use and muslim upbringing. That's some juicy stuff that you wont hear anywhere else but Fox.

I started off voting for trump, but as I looked into the scandals and bill Clinton allegations, they are all garbage...

Even Fox News has to do backflips and use innuendos to try and make it seem super offensive...

That's because the emails are stupid weak..and they are their private messages. So shouldn't there be the smoking gun of all smoking guns?!?!

Well there isn't.. everything the emails have shown is normal operating procedure for our politicians. Made legal by different politicians generations ago.

Trump has been a disgrace to America..he took a fraud pushing fake rape allegations to the presidential debate...with the world watching.

Now the media is allowing different frauds to accuse trump...

I will vote for anyone who is not trump.

edit on 14-10-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

TYT online network is doing a fab job of doing that and yes they lean very very Lib.
They have been doing this consistently since the story broke so screw corporate media , TYT ain't perfect but??

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
In fact last night I watched a show called at midnight, which is a comedian game show where they make jokes almost with a tosh.o scripting. The show literally bashed trump on 8 of 10 jokes and never once was hillary brought up...I remember when both sides got bashed on as it should be cause both deserve it, but now nothing on Hillary all on Trump...don't fall into this nonsense use your basic sense, I call it this cause common sense doesn't fit anymore as its not common.

For one thing, Trump is a LOT more fun and easy to make fun of than Hillary, at least to me, he's a lot more animated, says insane things, (well, so does she) and on and on. Trump is the perfect subject for comedy, she's not even funny at all, so that 'could be' why they pick on him as far as comedy goes. Who knows?
I am not slamming him either, I just think that IF he wasn't possibly going to be our next president he would be a real hoot, but I sure don't want our next president to be that, not at all.
Like you though I watched excerpts from Saturday Night Live! several times, (Trump/Hillary skits) and they definitely are biased towards her, it's hard for me to watch. (I never liked Alec Baldwin anyway!)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

Dude if the internet has shown us anything it's that there are tons of funny jokes about her as well. I like neither but see her as way more nefarious and evil minded...and since people on average tend to be easily swayed by crowd think...I see it as dangerous to have such a one sided bashing. It leaves people thinking she is a good choice when neither are.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Dude if the internet has shown us anything it's that there are tons of funny jokes about her as well. I like neither but see her as way more nefarious and evil minded...and since people on average tend to be easily swayed by crowd think...I see it as dangerous to have such a one sided bashing. It leaves people thinking she is a good choice when neither are.

You do see that I am in agreement with you, right?

To me though since she hasn't the personality she is not as funny, so unlike you I have not seen anything funny about her, I am looking at this from a comedic standpoint, not so much as a political one. I dislike her so much it's really hard for me to laugh, I guess. I don't love Trump, but he is so easy to make light of, how can one not see the humor that oozes out of him in a lot of the things he does, not just his coiffure. (Just picture Trump's face on a dollar bill, now THAT is funny, her on one, not funny) Before Trump's politics I didn't care for him because he only 'fired' people from what I saw, he wasn't funny at all, he was very grouchy as far as I could see.
Anyway, I am awaiting the much anticipated great meteor, I am sick of this entire joke that is being played on us, hopefully it's aimed at Hillary's house.

edit on 15-10-2016 by recrisp because: her house

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I guess our view point isn't far of from each other's then. I just see how easily people are manipulated by the one sided media and it is frustrating to see people seriously support either of them.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD
I do want to say, I REALLY like your banner, at first I thought it was the 'original' then I looked again, YOU GOT ME!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Thanks...yea I always thought it was a nice take on the original...I need to get some stickers of it now lol.

new topics

top topics

join