It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

A Female President is Not qualified to lead a country.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I kinda think those who wouldn't let boys play a soccer match because girls were on a team, wouldn't support a woman president.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

If Hillary is a lesbian, That would qualify her. (meaning..according to the laws written way back when, it said HE all the way through it. Back then it meant male which is the point i was trying to convey.) Back then HE meant Male and SHE meant Female. But things have changed somewhat, now grown men can be little girls. Maybe children would qualify in todays terms simply by declaring themselves to be grown men.

She won't win though, Trump will win.

edit on 14-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I always thought the best qualified person should lead the country.

I don't care about genitalia.

I care a great deal about genitalia. Not when it comes to presidents, mind you, but I do care.

I'd be happy to vote for a female candidate or for a male candidate with small geni--ahem-hands. If only there were such a male candidate who wasn't a complete train wreck or a female candidate who wasn't a murderous, psychopathic hillbilly. /Sigh/... Someday... Maybe.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: Bluntone22
How many of those countries have had a black president?

Many countries have had black presidents. You think Jamica is run by white people?

Here's 7 African Presidents of the United States before Obama.
fookembug.wordpress.com...

Interesting....I only knew about Hansen. Back on topic, you forgot to mention Cleopatra; she wasn't called President but she ruled.
edit on 14-10-2016 by lostbook because: word add

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I said "widely" and you responded with a youtube video with 2,539 views.

ETA: I feel confident this type of thinking has been marginalized to the point of not being relevant and I refuse to be held hostage in fear of it. Moving on to more relevant things that men get to consider when voting...
edit on 14-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

The first woman prime minister in the world was Sirima Dias Bandaranaike of Ceylon. She was elected to office in 1960.

You also left out the greatest and most powerful of all female leaders (more powerful even than Angela Merkel): Indira Gandhi of India.

Yes, you guys are a bit slow on this one.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
edit on 14-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Fundamental Christians.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Hey! I actually watched that video.

Scary

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Hey! I actually watched that video.

Scary

To have testicular fortitude is to show strength, courage and sagacity in challenging situations.
thetrialwarrior.com...

Hmmm, I'm starting to see connections.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

At my age, genitalia is nothing but a rumor started by some unsavory sorts.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Not to forget Margaret Thatcher who ran the UK at a time when patriarchal, colonial values still imbued the offices of Whitehall and Parliament. I didn't like her politics, but she was an effective Cold War leader.

Queen Elizabeth 1 is another example of successful female leadership.

Yep, gender barely comes into it outside of the USA.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I agree that American culture is behind the curve.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Is the fact that a woman is running for president in the US a story worth reporting? Yes. Does it really matter? No.

The more significant question is whether a woman could run for president in the States without coming from a political family. If Hilary was not a "Clinton" would she be anywhere near where she is? That would be a "no".

There are many women leaders around. There are also countries that hate women - Iran, Saudi Arabia and other places of similar leanings. In some countries is just a thing that happens and women get to where they are on their merit and competence, rather than their husband, father or money. In the US let's hope it also becomes the norm and that women are able to run for high office without men guarding the gate.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join