It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Clinton campaign videos dropped on twitter are so hot...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This voter registration by political wings needs to stop. Of course they are not going to register their mortal enemy. This needs to be fixed after this election. Too many cases online of them getting caught breaking laws. I have yet to see one on Republicans either. Democrats are some nasty nasty people. No loyalty to anyone but themselves. Very selfish and untrustworthy people.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: smashdem
"In order for me to be fired Id probably have to grab emmas ass, like twice."
Yeah, that is kinda hot, actually.
The voter fraud one is about city elections, is it not? Also from Dec 15, 2015, allegedly.
I am not pro hillary or trump fyi, but, this is an extremely misleading thread title, IMO. I thought I was going to see something juicy about hillary, not some campaign organizer talking about how this campaign is so deplorable that he would have to grab "emma"s ass(who i presume is one of the young ladies sitting with him).

It didn't specify city elections or I didn't hear it. It did mention voting for Hillary and he said he had no choice. As for Wylie grabbing booty my point and I think the article's point is that this kind of talk happens even on the Dem side. Maybe I am wrong.

I was posted the title of the article according to T&C.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Is the OP comparing the comments of a stupid staffer, which lacks complete context, to the comments of Trump, whom is not a staffer but is actually running for president?

Are you comparing the comments from an active campaign crew against a private citizen over a decade ago?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ReAdY2AsCeNd

Oh, thanks for clarifying. I would imagine the article is suggesting that it is some kind of damning evidence, as I inferred from the title and read in the url.
"2-clinton-campaign-videos-posted-on-twitter-are-so-damning-james-okeefe-was-suspended-soon-after-posting-them/"

People speak like that, its normal to me. There have been a lot of threads lately where people are throwing around insults at each other because of how one speaks or doesnt. "white trash", "prissy", people making all of the insane assumptions and insulting someone they never met online. I feel like they are doing a damned good job or making americans hate each other.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: smashdem
a reply to: ReAdY2AsCeNd

Oh, thanks for clarifying. I would imagine the article is suggesting that it is some kind of damning evidence, as I inferred from the title and read in the url.
"2-clinton-campaign-videos-posted-on-twitter-are-so-damning-james-okeefe-was-suspended-soon-after-posting-them/"

People speak like that, its normal to me. There have been a lot of threads lately where people are throwing around insults at each other because of how one speaks or doesnt. "white trash", "prissy", people making all of the insane assumptions and insulting someone they never met online. I feel like they are doing a damned good job or making americans hate each other.

Your welcome. I myself have to admit that I did find the one from the commissioner pretty damning but I can't speak for anyone else.

I agree people speak like that. I think I am more shocked by the outrage than the actual words he uttered. I mean after all this is the age of 50 Shades of Grey. Heck even my girlfriends and I have conversations that if caught on tape I would hold my head in shame. lol... I must admit that sometimes I am amused by what is said here and other times I walk away shaking my head and wondering why people even comment on certain threads. This election is certainly dividing the country to say the least. Even on FB some of the insults I see hurled amongst friends is unfathomable. Longtime friendships have been torn asunder. It's a shame really.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join