It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe I'll vote for Evan McMullin! Let's talk about this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Now, I really do not like the idea of a guy that get's the least votes to be the one who becomes president, but this election truly makes most all other people better choices than what we have. Evan McMullin has been becoming more and more popular in Utah, due to the fact that he could block both Hillary, and Donald from getting the presidency - And may even have a chance at being selected by the House once it comes to said vote.

What do you think of this, fellow members? It's desperate - But I think it's actually quite possible.

Is it worth it? If so, why not give it a try? A very small percentage of the Electoral College could make all the difference in this matter.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hmm, I like his approach. Could be a distraction from all this fluff debacle. Good to see another contender.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

Agreed, I vehemently oppose both contenders. I haven't learned much about this guy - Seems like a typical conservative party runner, but no smoking guns or very negative things so far. Anyone feel free to weigh in if you know something great, or bad about this guy ( then again, his contenders are a narcissistic billionaire sexual predator and a international-bribed psychopath so... )

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope
I believe it was ex-cia and working for Goldman Sachs were his old jobs. He tries to hide them now I believe. MR. Establishment himself.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Hmm, that is some bad news - Everyone is linked to Goldman Sachs. Can someone just take this company to court and shut them down or something? Nearly all important positions are held by people bribed, owned, paid by GS.

edit - I forget, the judges are owned by them too... *sigh*
edit on 14-10-2016 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Yea he is a vote siphon, he's mormon so he got that mormon vote on lockdown, tsk tsk identity politics, and Plan C is to deadlock the electoral college and have the reps vote this guy in.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I don't believe this stuff in the news about trump per se, but I think that he could stand to apologize, wait, rather, clarify that it's not ok to talk like it in office, but seems we're stuck on all this other..

But I've left *that* alone and am getting to other you know ACTUAL ISSUES. Insider connections on both sides???

Hmm. This thing with Goldman Sachs. Keeps coming up. Disappointing. Is there anyone whose name doesn't come up in connection to this??

edit on 14-10-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I don't know. I'd vote Libertarian, but they aren't representing libertarian values this time around. I'm actually thinking about writing in Jeffrey Epstein. How many disgruntled citizens do you think it would take to send a message, by calling one of the bigger skeletons to come out of the closet?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope
a reply to: jellyrev

Hmm, that is some bad news - Everyone is linked to Goldman Sachs. Can someone just take this company to court and shut them down or something? Nearly all important positions are held by people bribed, owned, paid by GS.

edit - I forget, the judges are owned by them too... *sigh*

You just described precisely why no one can take them down.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Have you considered voting for Limberbutt McCubbins?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
I believe it was ex-cia and working for Goldman Sachs were his old jobs. He tries to hide them now I believe. MR. Establishment himself.

Mr CLean.... my arse... don't fall for this guy... Isn't it amazing how this guy get's on all the MSM networks when he wasn't even in the race to begin with?

hmmmmm....

Just say no to [redacted] YMMV

removed altered candidate name.. my bad...

edit on Fri, 14 Oct 2016 22:16:05 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join