It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Campaign Brings Forth 'Witness' Who Refutes Accuser

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

It just doesn't sound anything like Trump's own bragging or other allegations against him going back to Harth in my opinion.

I could be wrong. It just doesn't smell right to me and with this many people independently coming forward through a variety of outlets, I judge that there's a high probabilty that one or more could be lying.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Problem is, I don’t have a candidate lol. I simply look at this mess from a logical vantage. Hillary Clinton is a warhawk, Donald Trump says stupid things. Hillary Clinton's positions get people killed, Donald Trump occasionally loses a bit of money. Hillary Clinton rigs elections an it now appears creates fake sites and ads to smear Trump, Donald Trump calls out Clinton's illegal activities during her time in politics. Hillary Clinton engages in rude and sometimes abhorrent verbal behavior, Donald Trump apparently does as well. Hillary will install a no fly zone over Syria and start the third world war, Donald Trump would rather negotiate.

What sounds better to you? Hillary's track record of scandal, illegal activities and warhawking or Donald Trump's bad words? Duh

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Did you even read thr article the other women there said it disn't happen and she's just seeking publicity. So you have 1 person that said this and on thr other side several who said it didn't including trump. But you believe the woman from real housewives go figure.

You know what pisses me off the most these women making false claims for money and fame make it harder for real victims to be taken seriously. This is very very very bad thing to do. These allegations are very serious and yet there is women willing to lie for there own agenda. AND as such give men who have done sexual assault a way out of prosecution because of thier false statements.
edit on 10/15/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I read the article that I linked. I was just correcting the account given. Believable or not.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I wonder if any of these women accusing Donald Trump are basing their experiences on so called "recovered memories" or "repressed memories". The concept of repressed memories became quite popular in the 1970's and 1980's - by that I mean the belief that a person who experiences severe trauma will involuntarily suppress the memories of the event deep within their subconscious mind, and that these memories can be "recovered" through the use of hypnosis or trauma therapy.

This is similar to way supposed alien abductees claim to recover their memories through hypnosis. Though it's been mostly debunked in more recent decades, testimony of such trauma from recovered memories once led to innocent people being convicted of sexual abuse; in some cases people claimed in court to have recovered memories of vast networks of satanic abuse, the basis of which was used to convict several individuals who were later proven innocent. In some cases, such as the Oildale, CA case, people spent nearly two decades in prison based on memories of events that never happened.

I hope the media is checking out these Trump claims thoroughly. They need to ask the alleged victims if they were aware of the events when they supposedly occurred, or the next day, or twenty years after the fact.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join