It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Campaign Brings Forth 'Witness' Who Refutes Accuser

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: theantediluvian

So basically, when you are smacked in the face by the real truth, you instead of apologize for making any mistake, but cry foul because it didn't go your way? Exactly like always!

The "real truth" you're speaking of usually results in large doses of thorazine.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
theconservativetreehouse.com...

Apparently they have a history over property disputes

Hmmmm

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Sounds sketchy to be sure, amazing that one of the whistleblowers in the British Establishment pedo case would have also been there for this claim by MRs Leeds..

That UK case is still unresolved...

Did the British Establishment Cover Up a Political Pedophile Ring? A New Zealand Judge Will Decide

you might need a bit of background on that, the investigation was started by new labour under tony blair, who had shifted labour from center left to center right, hoovering up conservative voters while disgruntling old labour voters.

the investigation appears to be filled with old conservatives, from within the party to ex members at the bbc, which if revealed would have upset the conservatives that went new labour.

the conservatives are now in power, so don't expect anything to be announced, well, ever.

Yeah, I followed the trail til the NZ investigator/judge? stepped down because she wanted to go home... I didn't dig to see if anything else has happened, but it sure looks like a HUGE coverup by the establishment to me..

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

the hell... 18,238,882 stars

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Developing story… The New York Times dropped their explosive accusation story about a first-class airline passenger named Jessica Leeds who claimed Donald Trump groped her 30 years ago. The two New York Times reporters for the accusation, Michael Barbaro and Megan Twohey, have a history of questionable reporting about Donald Trump.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perjury
a reply to: JacKatMtn

the hell... 18,238,882 stars

He is brilliant

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Now see, that's interesting. Much better than this crazy person from the UK! Maybe Leeds has a personal motivation? Maybe she doesn't. I have no doubt that if 30 women come forward, there's probably going to be some that aren't being honest.

Does that mean that all them are lying? Did they ALL have land disputes with Donald Trump? What about the People reporter? What was her motivation? What about Zervos? How sure are you that they're all lying?

Honest question.

Did you think Donald Trump was lying to Billy Bush in 2005?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Developing story… The New York Times dropped their explosive accusation story about a first-class airline passenger named Jessica Leeds who claimed Donald Trump groped her 30 years ago. The two New York Times reporters for the accusation, Michael Barbaro and Megan Twohey, have a history of questionable reporting about Donald Trump.

Ah.. Twohey and Barbaro... their combined journalistic talents wouldn't be touched by the National Enquirer, the supermarket checkout mag couldn't afford the $$$ to defend their fabrications...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Yeah this is ridiculous.

4th thread by the op.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are they that scared of Trump ?

Everyone's scared of Trump. He might actually be the next President, you know. Personally, I'm voting for Limberbutt McCubbins.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Well-orchestrated. That's all I see.

Look at what's at stake. Hillary has benefitted from Trump's campaign -- again and again. She clearly has more motive from Trump's candidacy than anyone.

Motive.

It's no unfortunate accident that she has reaped all the precisely-perfect benefits.

Democrats get a do-over, too. A clean slate. They are finally out from under the burden of Bill's sex scandals. Completely.

And the Republican party is as weak as I have ever seen it.

Nope, I do not chalk it up to incompetency. There's too much at stake to just think, "hyuck hycuk...they are all just so dumb and we are so smart to catch them being so dumb."

F*ck no. Dream on.

Anyone buying into this dog & pony show is a sad sheep, at this point.

edit on 14-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Personally, I'm voting for Limberbutt McCubbins.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

separate occasion.
In an interview on Thursday, Morgan confirmed that the dinner took place and even named the restaurant― Raoul’s in the SoHo neighborhood of New York. She also confirmed that Trump, Casablancas and several models were in attendance, but she denied any lewd actions on Trump’s part.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I haven't really heard/seen anything about that woman's allegation but I did read the one article and it didn't seem plausible to me so I passed up posting it to ATS. It sounded really far-fetched that he would have them line up for a panty check.

Well aren't you glad that HuffPo (which is openly anti-Trump) printed that?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

originally posted by: mOjOm
So the guy who's defending Trump just happens to be mixed up in another illegal sex scandal also?!?!?!

What are the odds???

Does Trump ever spend time with people who aren't sexual deviants???

No wonder him and Bill Clinton were such buddies back in the day.

Trump went bankrupt paying off a woman $850K to shut up about sexual assault. Oh, wait that was Bill and Hillary.

So that's why they were broke when they left the White House?

That's terrible!

Good thing they started the foundations.

Good thing that witness guy spoke up too.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

So basically, when you are smacked in the face by the real truth, you instead of apologize for making any mistake, but cry foul because it didn't go your way? Exactly like always!

The "real truth" you're speaking of usually results in large doses of thorazine.

Well, you're the living proof on deep tranquilization, so I'll take your word for that.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
A little poisoning of the well—anything to discredit a witness. The spiral of hipocrisy rarely ends where you want it.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I want to see how long anti stays on ats after November 8th lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Ats will stay pretty much like it is.

A pro propaganda outlet for the state.

The complete anti thesis of what a CONSPIRACY website is suppose to be.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I want to see how long anti stays on ats after November 8th lol

Cheers - Dave

Oh jee, I dunno. Why don't you use your Sherlockian deductive skills and look at my member stats?

The problem you have with me is I don't support your candidate. If I did, you wouldn't be asking stupid questions.

You should know better. I've only been debating politics with you for years now.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I haven't really heard/seen anything about that woman's allegation but I did read the one article and it didn't seem plausible to me so I passed up posting it to ATS. It sounded really far-fetched that he would have them line up for a panty check.

Well aren't you glad that HuffPo (which is openly anti-Trump) printed that?

Well, that's not exactly how it was reported to have happened. The women were "trapped" in a horseshoe style restaurant booth, with Trump sitting on end and another man sitting on the other end. If the woman wanted out of the booth, they made them climb over the table.

The group were packed into a semicircular table with one man at each end. That meant the women could not get out of their seats without either Casablancas or Trump vacating their own. And they didn't, said Boyne.

Instead, any woman wanting to leave the table would have to get up and walk along it, at which point Trump 'stuck his head right underneath their skirts' to examine their underwear.

He would then comment on whether they were wearing anything - and if not, what he thought of their genitals, Boyne said.
Boyne, who was working for IBM at the time according to her LinkedIn page, says she was not there as a model and Trump made no passes at her - but did ask her to tell him which model he should sleep with.

www.dailymail.co.uk... g-underwear.html

edit on 15-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join