It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Campaign Brings Forth 'Witness' Who Refutes Accuser

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

This is all so fake and scripted.

Obviously, this is a crap witness with his procurement of underage boys for sex parties, and all.

Like, why on earth would the Trump campaign find this witness in any way helpful or not see how much worse he makes the situation?

Good God, Trump has got to be a controlled opposition plant! It's so obvious! Everything he does strategically helps Hillary overcome all the weaknesses in her campaign.

Unbelievable is right!
edit on 14-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The one woman started crying when she was reading her script they wrote for her to read. I don't believe them,,,think about it. He says he kisses them and then grabs their P. That's exactly what they are saying just like he said he does. TWO DAYS AFTER IT WAS LEAKED cmon,,,,and most of them are too ugly for Trumps taste anyway.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Well, not to get off topic but I can think of some conservative posters who post way too many Clinton threads. I guess, the OP helps balance it out.

That said, what are your thoughts about this scandal?
edit on 14-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
what gets me is how people believe this,
her words,

“He was like an octopus,” she said. “His hands were everywhere.” She fled to the back of the plane. “It was an assault,” she said.
Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

how could he be all over her the way she was saying “He was like an octopus,” and if she fled to the back of the plane someone that's in fear/ anger/ disgust or what have you and nary a soul saw a thing, or said anything. or a flight attendant asking why you left fist class going back coach.

then the woman in the bar, yea trump was sitting there all by himself, in a crowed bar next to her. no one noticed him and was trying to talk to him. honestly when have people ever seen trump before by himself on public.

common sense has flown out the window.
edit on 14-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

originally posted by: mOjOm
So the guy who's defending Trump just happens to be mixed up in another illegal sex scandal also?!?!?!

What are the odds???

Does Trump ever spend time with people who aren't sexual deviants???

No wonder him and Bill Clinton were such buddies back in the day.

Trump went bankrupt paying off a woman $850K to shut up about sexual assault. Oh, wait that was Bill and Hillary.

Yeah that was Paula Jones because the CLintons didnt like the womans RIGHT TO CHOOSE.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Trump is either controlled opposition or he's continued to prove how completely inept he is at running anything. It's really hard to tell which is which!!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Oh boy is it the logic or laziness of people these days.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

That said, what are your thoughts about this scandal?

In a word ?

Hydrochloro BULLSNIP.

I have had enough of this dilithium yes we can bull snip.

Excuse me 'I'm with her' bull snip

The 2016 election cycle is utterly contemptible.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Trump went bankrupt paying off a woman $850K to shut up about sexual assault. Oh, wait that was Bill and Hillary.

you do realize that $850K is less than a million, trump is worth billions.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I wonder if there is another message being conveyed to the Clintons by using this man as a witness.

This is not the sort of man with whom anyone would want to be connected. It makes no sense unless this man means something meant to terrorise the Clinton campaign. Otherwise it looks more like a move a fake, planted candidate would make as part of his effort to throw the election for the sake of his opponent.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

And the Clintons were supposedly 'dead broke'.

Anyhoo.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Trump might be going bankrupt paying much more than that if women keep coming forward and prove their cases against him.

I can just imagine Trump, Roger Ailes, Bill Clinton and Cosby all sitting around a table someday broke and old and bitter all talking about the good ol' days back when they could get away with sexual assault without anyone knowing about it.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

So basically, when you are smacked in the face by the real truth, you instead of apologize for making any mistake, but cry foul because it didn't go your way? Exactly like always!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

No one is this inept and short sighted.

There is so much history with mudslinging and the effects of it on campaigns...no advising team would be so ignorant and inept.

I don't believe it. I don't even find it remotely plausible anymore.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Sounds sketchy to be sure, amazing that one of the whistleblowers in the British Establishment pedo case would have also been there for this claim by MRs Leeds..

That UK case is still unresolved...

Did the British Establishment Cover Up a Political Pedophile Ring? A New Zealand Judge Will Decide

you might need a bit of background on that, the investigation was started by new labour under tony blair, who had shifted labour from center left to center right, hoovering up conservative voters while disgruntling old labour voters.

the investigation appears to be filled with old conservatives, from within the party to ex members at the bbc, which if revealed would have upset the conservatives that went new labour.

the conservatives are now in power, so don't expect anything to be announced, well, ever.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity." - Robert A. Heinlein

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity." - Robert A. Heinlein

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Sorry I don't go around making 4 threads about the same thing in a matter of hours.

Awwww. Do we have to argue? You've been gone and I almost missed you!

If there were 4 threads about Podesta emails, you'd flag every single one and cheer me on. You're upset because women are coming out and saying things about Trump that he's said about himself. When it was him bragging about doing it, all his supporters were tripping over themselves explaining what a "red-blooded man" and "alpha" he was.

Now that women are coming out in droves to corroborate his rants — they're the liars — because as it turns out the lunatic that has been calling people names like "Lyin' Ted" was actually lying himself when he said that the did these things.

Trump knows "the truth!" He knows that Carlos Slim is behind this! With his 16% stake in the New York Times!

It's OVER. Donald Trump is going into a psychotic break right in front of your eyes. His chickens are all coming home to roost and he's cornered and his only strategy is the one he picked up from Roy Cohn — sue everyone, make outlandish statements and claim everyone is simply out to get you. NYT - Roy Cohn, Aide to McCarthy and Fiery Lawyer, Dies at 59 (1986)

He had many other legal troubles, some of which he seemed to enjoy. He was tried and acquitted three times in Federal court on charges ranging from conspiracy to bribery to fraud. Mr. Cohn maintained that he was subjected to these "ordeals" because of "vendettas" arranged by Robert F. Kennedy or by Robert M. Morgenthau, the former United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York who is now the Manhattan District Attorney.

The difference is Roy Cohn was actually smart. In the end that didn't save even him and what did he do?

Mr. Cohn denied that there was any substance to the allegations and contended that his disbarment was the result of a smear campaign engineered by his enemies - "a bunch of yo-yos" - because "the establishment bar hates my guts."

It's not enough that had a popular reality TV show anymore. At the moment Donald the Sponge — who has no substance of his own — has simply gone from being the mouthpiece of his pro-Russian advisors to being the mouthpiece of Steven Bannon.

Hell, he's such an tremendously unstable douche, he might actually believe it by now.

He's devolved to declaring himself a Christ-like figure and tearing apart his own teleprompters. Welcome to the WWE election for people eating fistfuls of psychedelics and listening to Alex Jones in the background.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Now that women are coming out in droves to corroborate his rants — they're the liars — because as it turns out the lunatic that has been calling people names like "Lyin' Ted" was actually lying himself when he said that the did these things.

Are you really trying to use Cruz as 'proof' of hearsay ?

REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY ?

LOL.

Got absolutely NOTHING that would stand up in courts of law.

He's devolved to declaring himself a Christ-like figure and tearing apart his own teleprompters. Welcome to the WWE election for people eating fistfuls of psychedelics and listening to Alex Jones in the background.

And the point is WHAT ?

Having a god complex is a prerequisite for the job.

I do like how Trump critics ripped off messiah after the right had been using it for the last eight years.

People of no substance just regurgitate what others say.

I still can wait to see evil Trump did next week.

Prolly kills kittey's and puppies.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

He's handed the reins to Bannon. Bannon doesn't know how to run a campaign. He knows how to talk to people who love Breitbart News. Have you not noticed the phases of Trump this campaign?

Early on he was running on celebrity and brashness but he wasn't bats# crazy. I'm not even sure if he was trying to win. I wouldn't doubt that Bill Clinton talked him into running and he Trump saw an opportunity to increase his celebrity.

Then he became the presumptive nominee and Roger Stone called Paul Manafort back from Ukraine. Paul Manafort got a guy whose opponent was poisoned with dioxin by the FSB and whose runoff win was tossed out by Ukraine's highest court because he rigged the election elected. That's how good Paul Manafort is. Manafort would have taken him across the line but he's now got the stench of Putin on him and Trump was swooning so hard over Putin that Manafort had to go (where is Manafort now? I can't believe he'd still be working in this campaign and THIS woul be happening).

Kellyanne Conway it seemed like was going to keep him on the straight and narrow but the Bannon was right there waiting to come out and when the 2005 video hit that was it, Trump went into meltdown and now he's just gone straight Breitbart-mode. Actually worse. It's as if Alex Jones were running for President if Alex Jones was a mad groper with a weird spray tan.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join