It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Campaign Brings Forth 'Witness' Who Refutes Accuser

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Here it comes. The proof that Leeds was lying coming from the Trump campaign.

NY Post - Trump camp puts forward witness to refute sex assault claim

Donald Trump’s campaign says a British man is countering claims that the GOP presidential nominee groped a woman on a cross-country flight more than three decades ago.

The man says he was sitting across from the accuser and contacted the Trump campaign because he was incensed by her account — which is at odds with what he witnessed.

“I have only met this accuser once and frankly cannot imagine why she is seeking to make out that Trump made sexual advances on her. Not only did he not do so (and I was present at all times) but it was she that was the one being flirtatious,” Anthony Gilberthorpe said in a note provided to The Post by the Trump campaign.

Oh NEVER MIND. This is the garbage that the Trump campaign puts forth? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? *THIS* is the kind of garbage that Trump supporters are backing? Hell, I can't even imagine Alex Jones going this far off the rails. Nah, that's a lie — this is exactly the kind of lunacy I'd expect from Alex Jones — but a man who is trying to be President of the United States of America?

“She wanted to marry him,” Gilberthorpe said of Leeds, who apparently made the confession when Trump excused himself and went to the bathroom.

There was no kissing, but the “shrill” Leeds was “very much in your face” with the real estate developer.

Gilberthorpe made headlines in 2014, when he went public with a claim that as a 17-year-old he procured boys (some who “could have been” underage”) for sex parties with high-ranking British politicians.

Gilberthorpe has no evidence to back up his claim — just his self-described excellent memory.

He immediately recognized Leeds when he saw video of her in The Times earlier this week holding up a younger picture of herself.

“Undoubtedly it was her,” he said. “I have a good photographic memory. I recognized her.”

He said he contacted the Trump campaign because he didn’t like that Leeds said that another passenger sat by while she was molested.

Unbelievable. Literally unbelievable.

edit on 2016-10-14 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Woman who comes out with a 30 year old story a month before the election.

VS

Man who denies the motive of the story 30 years ago a month before the election.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
You're on fire this week!

You've got my vote!

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Hey pal, its he said-she said.

Thats all it takes.

Accusation. Refutation. Im afraid it works both ways.

Aint that a bitch?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Woman who comes out with a 30 year old story a month before the election.

VS

Man who denies the motive of the story 30 years ago a month before the election.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS

Trump has bushy eyebrows can't miss him.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
They are both too inept to cause any real trouble. I shall abstain from caring the next 4 years and see what turns up after. I'll be glad to have a little more free time to devote to more productive reading to be honest.

I have officially bowed out. Peace

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I think the op needs to take a break and get some sleep, or put down the "blue sky" and seek some help.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

The difference is, one is likely to have at least one part of Congress on their side. The other, not so much.

Of course, there is also that little SCOTUS thing to think about.

edit on 10/14/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yeah this is ridiculous.

4th thread by the op.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are they that scared of Trump ?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
I think the op needs to take a break and get some sleep, or put down the "blue sky" and seek some help.

Right?

This is his full-time job.

Commendable effort and a very tough job propping up his career criminal candidate.

I hope he gets a gold watch or something.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Yeah this is ridiculous.

4th thread by the op.

Are they that scared of Trump ?

Wow.

The biggest broken record on ATS accuses someone else of being ridiculous...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Sorry I don't go around making 4 threads about the same thing in a matter of hours.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Here it comes. The proof that Leeds was lying coming from the Trump campaign.

NY Post - Trump camp puts forward witness to refute sex assault claim

Donald Trump’s campaign says a British man is countering claims that the GOP presidential nominee groped a woman on a cross-country flight more than three decades ago.

The man says he was sitting across from the accuser and contacted the Trump campaign because he was incensed by her account — which is at odds with what he witnessed.

“I have only met this accuser once and frankly cannot imagine why she is seeking to make out that Trump made sexual advances on her. Not only did he not do so (and I was present at all times) but it was she that was the one being flirtatious,” Anthony Gilberthorpe said in a note provided to The Post by the Trump campaign.

Oh NEVER MIND. This is the garbage that the Trump campaign puts forth? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? *THIS* is the kind of garbage that Trump supporters are backing? Hell, I can't even imagine Alex Jones going this far off the rails. Nah, that's a lie — this is exactly the kind of lunacy I'd expect from Alex Jones — but a man who is trying to be President of the United States of America?

“She wanted to marry him,” Gilberthorpe said of Leeds, who apparently made the confession when Trump excused himself and went to the bathroom.

There was no kissing, but the “shrill” Leeds was “very much in your face” with the real estate developer.

Gilberthorpe made headlines in 2014, when he went public with a claim that as a 17-year-old he procured boys (some who “could have been” underage”) for sex parties with high-ranking British politicians.

Gilberthorpe has no evidence to back up his claim — just his self-described excellent memory.

He immediately recognized Leeds when he saw video of her in The Times earlier this week holding up a younger picture of herself.

“Undoubtedly it was her,” he said. “I have a good photographic memory. I recognized her.”

He said he contacted the Trump campaign because he didn’t like that Leeds said that another passenger sat by while she was molested.

Unbelievable. Literally unbelievable.

Willing to bet you completely vanish for a while if those 33K emails emerge and hit the bullseye. I'll be looking for you.

edit on 14-10-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Sorry I don't go around making 4 threads about the same thing in a matter of hours.

And that somehow prevents you from being the most ridiculous circle jerk artist on ATS????

You wish.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Looks like the Clinton campaign is in full deflection mode.

Hillary : ' I only allowed 4 Americans to die, took money from foreign powers to peddle my influence and intimidated all the women who my husband sexually assaulted"
"Trump said bad things OH MY GAAAWWD!!!"

Get a grip. You're about to elect one of, if not the most, corrupt, power hungry politicians this country has ever seen, who is sure to start a major war. When she does, don't start bitching about "Bush started it" or foreign policy. You asked for it and the blood is on your hands.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Sounds sketchy to be sure, amazing that one of the whistleblowers in the British Establishment pedo case would have also been there for this claim by MRs Leeds..

That UK case is still unresolved...

Did the British Establishment Cover Up a Political Pedophile Ring? A New Zealand Judge Will Decide

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Left-Wing.DNC.Hillary really falling off the deep end now.

By Nov 8th there won't be any rebuttals left.

Hillary Campaign in full disarray.

Even the low level operatives are getting exposed.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
So the guy who's defending Trump just happens to be mixed up in another illegal sex scandal also?!?!?!

What are the odds???

Does Trump ever spend time with people who aren't sexual deviants???

No wonder him and Bill Clinton were such buddies back in the day.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

The NY Post is just another media outlet for the Trump campaign, you know like Fox News and Breitbart, so it's no wonder they are reporting this straight from Trump Tower. I wouldn't be surprised if the Post had reporters working in Trump Tower.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
So the guy who's defending Trump just happens to be mixed up in another illegal sex scandal also?!?!?!

What are the odds???

Does Trump ever spend time with people who aren't sexual deviants???

No wonder him and Bill Clinton were such buddies back in the day.

Trump went bankrupt paying off a woman $850K to shut up about sexual assault. Oh, wait that was Bill and Hillary.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join