It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Thread Request to Start a Thread....Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Some of you here are really phenomenal what it comes to making threads, others of us...not so much. Political threads tend to get repeated, watered down or just ridiculous. There are other worthwhile things to talk about! Some get missed and overlooked. Some want to get the news out but lack the time and/or resources.

I bring this thread to drop a recent headline or even a request to look into something.

My first request is:

The ethical similarities of the last few presidents and JFK. I've started a few but being a millennial, my knowledge of JFK is a bit skewed and they turn out pretty ignorant sounding, so if anyone would like to take up the torch.

channel.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

S+F -

Can anyone link me a thread, or perhaps create one about what they've found on powerful world/USA government positions and companies like..

Monsanto
Goldman Sachs
Walmart ( wasn't there conspiracy about Walmart helping with martial law tactics? )
Etc...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

On the walmart question, if you type search, there are two threads. One about The Young Turks and the other with "Blue Door" in the title.

Not quite what I think your after. The other two could be good threads!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Thread Idea #2

Viability of small self sustaining farming communities. (Not a cult or a commune! :roll

www.mnn.com...

www.treehugger.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Thread Idea #3

The correlation between The Walking Dead's Neegan and your opposition presidential candidate. If I were more versed in the graphic novels I would make such a thread but sadly, I'm an unsullied show watcher...for the time being.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Thread Idea #4

President Gerald Ford. Boyscouts, Order of the Arrow, Masonic rituals and Gerald Ford presidential museum. Triangle shaped and built on burial grounds at the epicenter of the town that is now Grand Rapids MI.
thecollegiatelive.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Interesting thread requests JinMI

Here's one to add to these

What we love about Wood! Fire Wood to be exact. I'm thinking i might make my first thread about it, a friend sent me a link earlier, it was pretty funny.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyButterfly
Excellent!

Looking forward to it!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

kind soul i need your help. I didnt post youtube video correctly

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

What a wonderful idea JinMI!

Thread Idea:

Best plants to plant outdoors which do the following:

1. provide shade, privacy, or both

2. repel animals or insects which can harm your home - example: termites, opossums (they dig and live under houses and destroy stuff)

3. repel intruders - example: thorny bushes around windows can repel a burglar

If anyone makes a thread on this topic, please send a U2U so I don't accidentally miss it.

top topics

join