It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Former Bill Clinton Girlfriend Tells All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well well.

So here is this video, and of course as it starts, she's not here to make money, as my man Alex says she is here for Honor, atleast I think that is what he said, Honor? Justice? Jonor? John Connerrrrr my bad.

Basically she talks about how horrible of a human Bill Clinton is how the Clinton's are criminal in nature, and then you know she plugs the book chapters, while promoting Trump fairly enthusiastically, decent camera-eye contact.

Remember this isn't for money.

Apparently God sent us Donald Trump, as Dolly says, "God sends us interesting people."

Give it a watch, or don't. She really doesn't talk all that much, mainly because you know Alex Jones likes to Alex Jones.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Who writes a book with World Net Daily?

Apparently, Dolly Kyle.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Well well.

So here is this video, and of course as it starts, she's not here to make money, as my man Alex says she is here for Honor, atleast I think that is what he said, Honor? Justice? Jonor? John Connerrrrr my bad.

Basically she talks about how horrible of a human Bill Clinton is how the Clinton's are criminal in nature, and then you know she plugs the book chapters, while promoting Trump fairly enthusiastically, decent camera-eye contact.

Remember this isn't for money.

Apparently God sent us Donald Trump, as Dolly says, "God sends us interesting people."

Give it a watch, or don't. She really doesn't talk all that much, mainly because you know Alex Jones likes to Alex Jones.

She is a lawyer. Also beat Hamilton on Kindle as #1. Smart woman.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

flag'n'star bump .

pity she's not in the race .
knows how to call'em.
when she says 'steal',
I got all 22'ed !

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
BWAHAHAHA

Even if you dont watch the OP watch this one;

Hillary stinks, heh, Jones alludes to himself saying Obama and Clinton are demons heh, she acts all coy no, no I know not of what you speak.

Then she's like oh yeah...

Demonic Illuminati Confirmed.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Who writes a book with World Net Daily?

Apparently, Dolly Kyle.

Disinfo agents is the general rule I use. It's a very accurate general rule.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Why do I keep coming back to this place. Smells like hell. Dead Pigs. Alex would know.

new topics

top topics

join