It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Frenzied Donald Trump Fans Are Turning on the Media -- And It's Getting Scary

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: SheopleNation
a reply to: Christosterone

A bunch of mindless cowardly violent thug trash. ~$heopleNation

A fair assessment of the Trump supporters in the OP, indeed.

You do know when you insult someone it actually shows the person doing so is worse.

I'd be more tempted to take that to heart if you weren't just as insulting as anyone I know.

Also funny that you haven't seen fit to correct anyone else; like, say for example, the person I responded to.

Hmmm.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor
We need a revolution. The media is as corrupt as Trump and Hillary. The time is coming. Don't buy into this election or these candidates. It's all fraudulant. We're just being divided by these evil scumbags once again. Time to learn from history and change our future for the better.

As this is your wish, may you find yourself on the front lines.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
it may be safer to simply let Trump win.

See, the democrats don't really like Hillary Clinton anyway. She's a bad egg. If she loses, their reputation doesn't change and they can wash their hands of her and slam the new president in the media. Trump's goals are for the most part either unenforceable or only moderately irritating.

But from what the media reports are indicating, cities may burn if the radical Trump advocates don't have their way. The democrats don't like Trump, but that's mostly invented policy. He's actually as much a part of the hollywood/NY/Vegas entertainment machine as most actors, directors, and comedians. He's a character.

Hillary Clinton, however, is not a character. She really is a bloodthirsty politician. Because she has to be taken seriously by the Right, the right will react with religious fervor if they feel they were robbed. Because they cannot stomach that someone hated by both the right and the left would be president. The right watched what happened with Bernie Sanders. The right expected someone like Jill Stein or Sanders to run on a Democratic Ticket. Not someone accused of Treason from events like Benghazi. With a Stein or Sanders, as with traditional left ideas, the Right can concede there will be benefits to go with the losses of another Democratic president. But Hillary Clinton isn't bringing any benefits. She's pure body politic, and the people she's trying to win favor with aren't even American.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

And Hillary fans are going to be martyrs.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Really?

In what way?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Really?

In what way?

One can only assume that if Trump fans are going to be really angry, and this IS what this post is making the inference to; that there may be mass riots and chaos in America...one would also naturally assume, that the angry Trump fans, would not be attacking each other. Looking objectively, from the point of view of a person who doesn't want either candidate to win...I would bet on the Trump fans winning over the Democrat, whiny, cry baby liberals, any day. The Trump side of the riot, would have the Democrat side of the riots huddled in thier closets, in the fetal position, and sucking their thumbs.
edit on 16-10-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Yet, in most actual confrontations we've seen so far, it seems that it is the Trump supporters getting the worst side of things.

Like most bullies who get called on their crap, they go from big, tough talkers to whimpering and crying about how mean "the left" is because they can't finish what they start.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Nah, the whiny liberals could run circles around the tired, unfit cola-swilling Drumpf fans. The silly rednecks wouldn't be able to do much damage, rioting from the confines of their mobility scooters.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Nah, the whiny liberals could run circles around the tired, unfit cola-swilling Drumpf fans. The silly rednecks wouldn't be able to do much damage, rioting from the confines of their mobility scooters.

We are all losers if it comes to actual conflict. We can beat our chests from behind the safety of our keyboards, but what we are actually talking about here is blood and fire.

As I've said above, I hope that everyone promoting this idea of political violence ends up on the front line on the first day.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

We are all losers if it comes to actual conflict. We can beat our chests from behind the safety of our keyboards, but what we are actually talking about here is blood and fire.

As I've said above, I hope that everyone promoting this idea of political violence ends up on the front line on the first day.

We found something to agree upon.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Very well said. I completely agree with you on this point.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

Media Lives Matter?

What many people forget is that the President has an "executive order" giving him full and complete control of the media!! Given how driven Obama is to discredit Trump any chance he gets, at whatever the cost may be, the media will obviously be portraying Trump and Trump supporters as such.

And sadly, what many Clinton supporters fail to want to understand and comprehend is that Clinton isn't any better a choice for president than what Trump is!! The world could do without these two jokers, but obviously the media isn't portraying that Clinton isn't any better than what they are with Trump!!

Its funny, but everyone has been discrediting Trump right from the start, and look at where he is?! It's sad to say, but how badly nobody wanted Trump, Trump has surely outlasted all the odds against him!! How much can you say about Clinton?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Nope violence when necessary to protect people's rights is ok. Violence to suppress people's rights is NOT ok.

Jaden

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

We are also all losers if good people do NOTHiNG to stop the intentions of evil men. It is important for good men to stand up to tyranny of all types and from all sides.

Jaden

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Yeah, all those veterans who support Trump couldn't do #. I'll tell that to my former SOF buddies, lol...

Jaden

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: FuggleHop

Yeah, all those veterans who support Trump couldn't do #. I'll tell that to my former SOF buddies, lol...

Jaden

And when you figure that 30 nations can't defeat 30,000 isis fighters that have no air force and drive toyota pick up trucks.

What chance would the US gov have against an internal force of 100,000 + driving Dodge pick ups?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Are you really going to use that analogy? So much for your calls for peace at the start of the thread right? You basically negated the entire point of this crappy thread.

Trump supporters have 'gotten the worse of it' as you say because they have been attacked by mobs that have been bought and paid for. It's been 100's of whipped up frenzied liberal zombies attacking ones and twos.

Considering the majority of Trump supporters are also 2nd ammendment supporters, and speaking from anecdotal evidence, the majority of combat veterans support Trump, perhaps you shouldn't be so glib in thinking that you somehow have a superior fighting force.

I for one am itching for some liberal agitators to attack me. I hope you're one.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I was giving you advice not insulting you but take it as you will.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

It wouldn't be close if the gov KNEW which pickup trucks, they could use drones to take every one of them out. The problem is that they WOULDN'T know who made up the insurgency and the steps that they would need to take to figure out who they were would garner more and more people to their cause.

Guerilla warfare through insurgency is the most difficult type of battle for this reason.

I love when morons who know nothing of warfare tactics or historical warfare try to claim that the second amendment doesn't give the populace a chance against tyrannical governments. Firstly, the second amendment was intended to give the populace access to EVERYTHING the government has to avoid governmental superiority over the populace, but secondly the nature of warfare where you can't carpet bomb cities is such that governments and military organizations will ALWAYS be at a disadvantage.

That being said, I definitely do not want the people of the US to have to resort to violent revolution. One of the problems with violent revolution is that you're trading the dog you do know barks and nibbles for a dog that may bite your jugular...

There's a reason that our founding fathers wrote in the declaration of independence that you should not do so for transient reasons or take up arms lightly. It must be a last resort.

Jaden

p.s. The idea that peaceful revolution is a plausible, workable strategy is so laughable as to be, well, laughable.
edit on 18-10-2016 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66 I've always known I'll be there and even if I die I know it won't be in vain. Freedom or death. I am honored to serve the cause.

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join