It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Frenzied Donald Trump Fans Are Turning on the Media -- And It's Getting Scary

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: UKTruth

Read it. Read the linked article. Watch the videos.

Try to comprehend English rather than listening to the voices in your head.

I watched the videos - there is no 'any means necessary' or force. Taking that material and applying an 'any means necessary' accusation to 'Trump and his supporters' is dishonest BS.

The Secret Service didn't think so.

Neither did the private security in riot gear.

You're the only one trying to float BS here.

Your attempted narrative has been debunked.

There is no evidence you have presented that 'Donald Trump and his fans' want to silence the media by any means necessary. If you actually have any evidence to support that wild conspiracy theory then you should post it, because right now you sound like you are sitting in your basement with a tin foil hat on.

By you? LOL.

You do what you always do. Come in, make unsupported statements, and then self-declare victory.

You're complaining about "conspiracy theories" now? You really have lost all credibility.

Get some new material; this is getting pathetic.
edit on 16-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Updated to reflect stealth edits

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Double
edit on 16-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Since when is Confronting Deception somehow Scary ? What is Really Scary is the Fact that the MSM gets away with it without Repercussions .

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Since when is Confronting Deception somehow Scary ? What is Really Scary is the Fact that the MSM gets away with it without Repercussions .

"Confronting deception" is not scary. Lunatics raving in one's face apparently is.

The Secret Service agreed.

What "repercussions" would you personally like to see for this alleged "deception" then?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Your Example of an Obviously Unhinged Individual does not reflect an Entire Group of People .

As for the Reporting of Factual News from Journalists , there exists a Code of Ethnics that cannot be Enforced by Law , but could lead to Libel Lawsuits if not followed .

Code of Ethnics

Ethical Journalism means taking Responsibility for one’s work and explaining one’s decisions to the public.

Journalists should:

– Explain ethical choices and processes to audiences. Encourage a civil dialogue with the public about journalistic practices, coverage and news content.

– Respond quickly to questions about accuracy, clarity and fairness.

– Acknowledge mistakes and correct them promptly and prominently. Explain corrections and clarifications carefully and clearly.

– Expose unethical conduct in journalism, including within their organizations.

– Abide by the same high standards they expect of others.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Your Example of an Obviously Unhinged Individual does not reflect an Entire Group of People .

As for the Reporting of Factual News from Journalists , there exists a Code of Ethnics that cannot be Enforced by Law , but could lead to Libel Lawsuits if not followed .

Code of Ethnics

Ethical Journalism means taking Responsibility for one’s work and explaining one’s decisions to the public.

Journalists should:

– Explain ethical choices and processes to audiences. Encourage a civil dialogue with the public about journalistic practices, coverage and news content.

– Respond quickly to questions about accuracy, clarity and fairness.

– Acknowledge mistakes and correct them promptly and prominently. Explain corrections and clarifications carefully and clearly.

– Expose unethical conduct in journalism, including within their organizations.

– Abide by the same high standards they expect of others.

IN rough order of your presentation ...

No, the crazy lady only represents herself. The crowd roaring, screaming, and assaulting the members of the press speak for themselves.

"The exists a Code of Ethnics" ... LOL, you can't make this stuff up.

Personally, I agree with you about the standards for ethical journalism, but sadly that concept is basically gone from all American mainstream media ... particularly thanks to the efforts of Fox "News," Breitbart, etc.

So, what would YOU like to see done to these deceiving journalists? Don't you just hate it when they say such awful things about a good man like Donald Trump? What do you think is good enough for them? Jail? Execution?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

" So, what would YOU like to see done to these deceiving journalists? "

File Libel Lawsuits Against them in a Court of Law if , by reporting False Information , they have Besmirched an individuals Reputation in the Public eye .
edit on 16-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: grammer

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Read it. Read the linked article. Watch the videos.

Try to comprehend English rather than listening to the voices in your head.

I watched the videos - there is no 'any means necessary' or force. Taking that material and applying an 'any means necessary' accusation to 'Trump and his supporters' is dishonest BS.

The Secret Service didn't think so.

Neither did the private security in riot gear.

You're the only one trying to float BS here.

Your attempted narrative has been debunked.

There is no evidence you have presented that 'Donald Trump and his fans' want to silence the media by any means necessary. If you actually have any evidence to support that wild conspiracy theory then you should post it, because right now you sound like you are sitting in your basement with a tin foil hat on.

By you? LOL.

You do what you always do. Come in, make unsupported statements, and then self-declare victory.

You're complaining about "conspiracy theories" now? You really have lost all credibility.

Get some new material; this is getting pathetic.

LOL, it;s not me making some wild conspiracy claim about Donald Trump and his fans trying to silence the media by any means necessary. You sound utterly ridiculous - again. At least try and provide some evidence for your silly claims!
edit on 16/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Does a local adult learning center offer literacy programmes near you?

That's about all I could recommend to help.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

LOL - touche.

I think we can just assume we disagree with each others positions... no change there then!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: JimmyJones63
I for one have no problem with this at all. In fact, I enjoy hearing about it. They deserve everything they get and much, much more. They are complicit in corruption, murder and rape and if they started getting whacked I would lose no sleep.

......you'd welcome members of the print media, who are being shouted at by Trump by - gasp! - daring to point out the gaping holes in his entire platform, his hypocrisy and his blatant sexism (not to mention that he either lies a lot or has a very short memory when it comes to recalling what he said), being murdered by unhinged idiots.
Right.
Fine.
Do you even understand the nature of the First Amendment?
I am a journalist. I know that Hillary Clinton is a flawed candidate. However, I also know (having done my research) that Hillary's flaws are snowflakes compared with the giant iceberg that represents Trump's flaws. I also know that if I was a US political journalist right now I'd be dreading covering his rallies, because sooner or later some deranged nutjob is going to do something very, very stupid.

You don't 'know' - you have an opinion, just like the rest of us. My opinion is that Hillary represents the very worst of humanity, with no equal in her utter disregard for life, liberty or justice.

Absolute rubbish. Are you claiming that Hillary Clinton is worse than Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot or Idi Amin? They represent the very worst of humanity. Good grief, are you just demented with hate or something?

Yes - she is worse, though her death count is not quite up there - yet. She'll get there though. My opinion of course.
As for your view of my opinion? Tough.

Given the fact that the list I just gave murdered millions of people, and Hillary Clinton has not, I think that I am correct in my diagnosis. You are demented with hatred for her, to the point where you make nonsensical statements that thoroughly deserve to be laughed at hysterically.

Like I said - tough.
Hillary's death count is already high. I hold her accountable for the deaths in Libya and the subsequent chaos with the refugee crisis. She'll bypass Hitler and Stalin once she has power. She is the very definition of evil.

(Facepalm)Please stop proving me right. All you're doing is making an idiot out of yourself. Oh wait, that ship has long since sailed.
Blame for Libya can be placed on many people, including Ghadaffi himself for acting like a blood-crazed lunatic in cracking down on the rebels. Then there's also Cameron, Obama, Berlusconi, Sarkozy, the rebels themselves... where do you want me to stop?
And no, she's not evil. You're being ridiculous yet again. As I said - par for the course.

I believe she is evil personified and I hold her accountable for the deaths in Libya. Her evil and utterly contemptible glee at her handy work was there for all to see. I can tell you that your opinion is one that I rank lower than most, so we're on opposite sides of world opinion. You'll just have to deal with it

Yup. Demented. I find this very hard to understand, still less that you find her worse than the list of scum that I gave. Hillary Clinton is not worse than Hitler. She doesn't come anywhere close to it and the analogy is in itself utterly ridiculous.

Maybe if you hadn't started off with your ridiculous claims of 'knowing' that Clinton is a 'snowflake' compared to Trump I could take you seriously. You know nothing of the sort, you're just providing your opinion.

Now, you're utterly boring (as usual), so i'll move on from your inane drivel.

I said that her issues were tiny compared to the vast mount of ordure that accompanies Trump. If you want to ignore that or conflate it (without any proof) or even to continue your increasingly ridiculous efforts to claim that Hillary Clinton is as bad as Hitler (I wasn't aware that she had started a world war, become a dictator, set up concentration camps and death camps or had opponents murdered by death squads), then please do go ahead and make an idiot out of yourself.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

" So, what would YOU like to see done to these deceiving journalists? "

File Libel Lawsuits Against them in a Court of Law if , by reporting False Information , they have Besmirched an individuals Reputation in the Public eye .

What, by quoting his own words back at him? Yes, how dare they!

Oh, wait a minute...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

LOL - touche.

I think we can just assume we disagree with each others positions... no change there then!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I'm personally sick of the lapdog media.

I'd like for REAL journalism to take place once again - party shouldn't ever matter.

No more sucking up to one or the other as they do now...
DIG DAMNIT DIG!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

What, by quoting his own words back at him? Yes, how dare they!

Oh, wait a minute...

The Context of such Comments must be Determined by a Certain Degree of Intent before they could be taken as Truthful . In Mr. Trumps Case , his Public Comments concerning many Topics are Always Opened to Numerous Interpretations.
edit on 16-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: grammer

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackboxInquiry

I'm personally sick of the lapdog media.

I'd like for REAL journalism to take place once again - party shouldn't ever matter.

No more sucking up to one or the other as they do now...
DIG DAMNIT DIG!

How fortunate that Mr. Trump has Roger Ailes and Steven Bannon standing by ... eh?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
a reply to: Christosterone

A bunch of mindless cowardly violent thug trash. ~$heopleNation

A fair assessment of the Trump supporters in the OP, indeed.

You do know when you insult someone it actually shows the person doing so is worse.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
We need a revolution. The media is as corrupt as Trump and Hillary. The time is coming. Don't buy into this election or these candidates. It's all fraudulant. We're just being divided by these evil scumbags once again. Time to learn from history and change our future for the better.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: SheopleNation
a reply to: Christosterone

A bunch of mindless cowardly violent thug trash. ~$heopleNation

A fair assessment of the Trump supporters in the OP, indeed.

You do know when you insult someone it actually shows the person doing so is worse.

Much Worse .

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

"...The media is as corrupt as Trump.... "

Please Explain How Mr. Trump is Somehow Corrupt , or Edit your Post to Fit the Facts .

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join