It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Frenzied Donald Trump Fans Are Turning on the Media -- And It's Getting Scary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I'd like for you to look into those eyes and calculate the sanity you see left there.

I see a woman who's realizing her antidiarheal may have just stopped working.

LOL ... thanks, I needed a laugh, sorely.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I think where people are mad is the massive double standard and lack of coverage that stories get for political reasons.

+7 more 
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's not a matter of "respecting" the media, it's a matter of not threatening them openly, spitting at them, shouting in their faces, leaving swastikas on the press table, etc. etc.

Wait you mean they're being treated like they've treated the American right for years?

Treat others the way you want to be treated ... It seems the media might finally be getting what they kept claiming they wanted. Now they're whining about it and so are you?

Crocodile tears I think, and it's no less than you've been warned about. You can only kick a dog for so long before it will bite.

link   
Im not in a frenzy,,,,one of the reasons ATS exists is because of the corrupt media,,,isn't that why we are here ?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

So violence is okay, if you agree with the point of it?

Just to confirm, is that what you're claiming here?

(No, I'm not scared at all, but then, I'm not a member of the press corps at a Trump rally.)

What violence?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

ALL politics aside, isn't that sort of what the American Revolution and all of our Founding Fathers were all about?
"The Tree of Liberty must frequently be fertilized with the blood of patriots and tyrants" -Thomas Jefferson

Sure, in 1796 that may have been a reasonable tactic. Jefferson's quote could also be misused to justify murder.

We have long had relatively peaceful political differences in America since that time however.

Political violence is a problem, no matter the source.

This thread is about the source from Trump surrogates against the American press.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I apologize for Trump supporters.
I'm sorry.

I am worried about the growing internet media being destroyed by a hillary presidency and then what shall we do? They have been quite a thorn in her side.
Without the internet this election would be over.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

(No, I'm not scared at all, but then, I'm not a member of the press corps at a Trump rally.)

What violence?

Any violence that is politically motivated.

Are you for or against, generally speaking?

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Now, I know that some of you will be content to attempt to discredit the source (The Huffington Post)

It's not like their is a reason not to believe that rag.

Between Soros,media matters, and stuff like this.

Soros spends over $48 million funding media organziations

People have good reason to turn against the 'media'.

Since's it's bought and paid for.

There is a perfect quote from Goebells that f its this.

“It would not be impossible to prove with sufficient repetition and a psychological understanding of the people concerned that a square is in fact a circle. They are mere words, and words can be molded until they clothe ideas and disguise.”

JG

I don't see why ANYONE would 'trust' the media these days.
edit on 14-10-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It's not a matter of "respecting" the media, it's a matter of not threatening them openly, spitting at them, shouting in their faces, leaving swastikas on the press table, etc. etc.

Wait you mean they're being treated like they've treated the American right for years?

Treat others the way you want to be treated ... It seems the media might finally be getting what they kept claiming they wanted. Now they're whining about it and so are you?

Crocodile tears I think, and it's no less than you've been warned about. You can only kick a dog for so long before it will bite.

LOL ... such compassion.

So, it's to be "eye for an eye" then?

Spoken like a true zealot.

I'm against political violence, whatever the source.

link   
Haha, what an awesome link, all these old people actin' a fool haha old middle fingers a-flyin'.

What will happen tomorrow, what new trick will I see?

+19 more 
link   

Freedom of the press? wow...

You must have ignored wikileaks...

We have outsiders, influencing SCOTUS, POTUS, SENATE, CONGRESS, DOJ, IRS, FBI, MSM the list is endless....

It's no longer a conspiracy theory... It is a FACT...

I don't care what side of the political spectrum you fancy, but we all should be furious..

+13 more 
link   

Ah yes, I anticipated this response. Bravo for following through right on time.

So violence is okay with you as long as it's Trump supporters doing it?

Violence is never okay, lets clear that up.
But first off, both sides have fringe nuts who are attacking and making a mess.

Now, about this thread, you have suggested violence = booing. your proof of this violence is a angry woman saying she is "mad at you".
I would be mad also if they suggest criticism = violence.

also, the link you provided said nothing about being spit on....gonna assume you know this firsthand or something?

Now, I have seen people commit violence (on both sides) and typically cops come and arrest. Donald no doubt instigated many smaller minds into committing such acts of course (especially in the earlier days of the campaign when he was basically telling people to punch protesters and the like), but lets not brush the fans of outrage when people are simply booing

Meanwhile

In the words of the famous hyper progressive university philosopher smugglypuff, I dinsee anything

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

You wish you were still a subject of the crown then and that the slaves were still ... well slaves?

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Maybe if the media didn't act as the propaganda arm of the Hillary candidacy then people wouldn't be so upset.
The blatant propaganda spewed 24/7 on the cable news channels against Trump, as proven in the emails that showed direct collusion between the Clinton campaign and entities like CNN and MSNBC, have left no recourse for the little person but to vent their frustration at MSM.
Maybe if they did their job and were actual journalists instead of the propaganda arm of the DNC people wouldn't be so upset.

link   
Honestly getting people riled up at the media is the closest thing so far towards actually targeting a major branch of the problem. It's the first one the PTB really don't want to promote.

+2 more 
link   

No. I am pointing out a reality.

How long do you expect people to be abused before they revolt against it?

Even kids who are bullied tend to lash out eventually.

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

I apologize for Trump supporters.
I'm sorry.

I am worried about the growing internet media being destroyed by a hillary presidency and then what shall we do? They have been quite a thorn in her side.
Without the internet this election would be over.

Media is media. It exists for two reasons: profit and to sway opinion.

Believing that one MSM is better than the other MSM is insane to me.

As far as Trump supporters, or any supporters of anyone, pushing themselves over the edge into violence, or allowing themselves to be pushed there is the issue I'm pointing out here.

This Thread is about the Trump supporters, there have been others about other sources of violence.

VIOLENCE is the problem.

link   
I've been attacking the media from the get:

Released on 6-6-06

Another 2008 example:

That's a snippet from:
archive.org...

It was actually by studying the media bias against him, this summer, that I ever decided to give him a chance.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

No. I am pointing out a reality.

How long do you expect people to be abused before they revolt against it?

Even kids who are bullied tend to lash out eventually.

Right. Violence is justified if you agree with it.

Good to have you on the record.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join