It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Frenzied Donald Trump Fans Are Turning on the Media -- And It's Getting Scary

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

American values and morals.

And just how in the sam hell is he going to justify doing something like that with everything that is come out against him? EVEN HIS OWN WORDS?!

LoL he has no leg to stand on for a movement like that, nor should he be the Flag Ship for anything as such...

The man is about as devoid of morality as you can get......

... and so much of the American right-wing has followed him. Values voters not only held their nose, they touched their toes for him.

As broken as the two-party system is in this country, we don't need a single party in control. Ever.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Flesh699

I don't disagree that it's going to get "bad" in this country before it gets better.

I do disagree with you about voting. Voting is a basic American right. There are many forces that are trying hard to convince us that we are completely powerless. As long as we stick to our reason and look for the truth, we have a chance.

I encourage everyone to vote their conscience, although, admittedly, there are choices I couldn't understand.

The utter reality denial on display in the OP? That's not our friend, that's our enemy.

Though I agree with you about voting, at this point and with ONLY two parties, it doesn't make a bit of difference. There's too much money floating around the White House for any competent leadership to actually lead. And the leadership already in place has a whole machine to discrete Outsiders and play the ignorant masses against anything that might be in their best interest.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: Gryphon66

Im most concerned at how much of a pro hillary is at using the media to spread misinformation and sway the public opinion. she's a pro a true politician

90% of the media is anti trump and the majority of the public is gonna eat any negative story up as truth witout the need for facts. can you imagine what happens when she's president?

I'm pissed and I don't even support trump.

I agree with you about Hillary. She is a professional politician.

Trump has given the media plenty of ammunition. Are you saying that what they're reporting isn't true?

I don't think anyone is denying that what they report hasn't been said. Proving the actions from a decade or more ago is more problematic.

I can also not be denied that the compliant dinosaur media is ignoring the majority of stories and leaks that are decidedly anti-Hillary. There is plenty of ammunition there as well. Some would call it 'lies by omission.'

Of course when people put forward lies about Trump then ignore calls for retractions, that's another level of misinformation.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

a reply to: Flesh699

I don't disagree that it's going to get "bad" in this country before it gets better.

I do disagree with you about voting. Voting is a basic American right. There are many forces that are trying hard to convince us that we are completely powerless. As long as we stick to our reason and look for the truth, we have a chance.

I encourage everyone to vote their conscience, although, admittedly, there are choices I couldn't understand.

The utter reality denial on display in the OP? That's not our friend, that's our enemy.

Though I agree with you about voting, at this point and with ONLY two parties, it doesn't make a bit of difference. There's too much money floating around the White House for any competent leadership to actually lead. And the leadership already in place has a whole machine to discrete Outsiders and play the ignorant masses against anything that might be in their best interest.

Can't disagree with any of that. I'm not sure that the primary motivation is money, however. That's like ... a scorecard.

The Game has different stakes.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I haven't seen any major anti-Hillary story (that had the least credibility) presented on Breitbart or FOX that hasn't made it to at least one-or-two of the networks.

They haven't been able to get enough of email-gate and Benghazi.

I just don't see the bias other than a bit of left lean in some markets, and right lean in others.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I haven't seen any major anti-Hillary story (that had the least credibility) presented on Breitbart or FOX that hasn't made it to at least one-or-two of the networks.

Speaking of credibility, how about citing or retracting your statement about Trump?

Meanwhile, the dinosaur networks have been repeating non-credible charges of misconduct about Trump.

They haven't been able to get enough of email-gate and Benghazi.

And that's not a very good diversion from topic.

I just don't see the bias other than a bit of left lean in some markets, and right lean in others.

Maybe you just don't want to see it.
edit on 15-10-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

When I make a statement about Trump that you don't like, and you can prove it's not true, let me know.

Again, for time number three and the final time, you're taking exception to a question.

"Non-credible"... well, perhaps non-credible for you, apparently credible for many.

Diversion from topic? The topic is the violence demonstrated in Trump rallies both threatened and actual.

You are complaining about media bias toward Hillary Clinton which is laughable for anyone not in the right-wingnut bubble, that's your point of interest, not the topic.

Perhaps you're the one that "don't want to see it" ... right back atcha.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

And you, Gryphon66, who are you? Are you a paid Hillary Troll? Or did you just crawl
out from under a rock?

I have watched media bias most of my life. I have never seen it so blatant, unapologetic,and relentless. Even
her supporters, if they have any ability to think, should be embarrassed.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UMayBRite!

And you, Gryphon66, who are you? Are you a paid Hillary Troll? Or did you just crawl
out from under a rock?

I have watched media bias most of my life. I have never seen it so blatant, unapologetic,and relentless. Even
her supporters, if they have any ability to think, should be embarrassed.

I'm a member since 2012 Brite. Who are you? First time back at ATS in a while or something?

You're really cute though, suggesting that Hillary supporters can't think, .. is that all you've got?

PS: Calling out stupid right-wing lies is not supporting.

You have nothing to offer dealing with, you know, the actual topic here? Not even a try?

Where do you stand on political violence? Are you fer it or agin it?
edit on 15-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

A bunch of mindless cowardly violent thug trash. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
What bothers me more than this election, is the people going " Those Trump supporters " and " Those Clinton Supporters " when in fact they're AMERICANs wanting change from the crap we've been living through. We want freedom and functionality, what is wrong with people that you need to pick a side and treat the opposing views as " the enemy "?

Come on, we're AMERICANS wanting justice and equality for it's people.

Be the changes you seek not the problem you have grown to hate.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

only in 2016 is people turning on the media/msm scary on ATS LOL. RIP ATS.

edit on 15-10-2016 by gasface because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gasface

It doesn't work that way.
ONCE the propaganda methods are exposed they lose credibility and markets.
Once the activist -prime and his infectious cronies get booted,that changes.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Meh. I used to go to rock concerts that make these rallies look like picnics.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Any journalist who claims unbiased news coverage or politician who uses there position to advance there wealth, at the loss to the public should be jailed at a minimum and death at the maximum depending on the severity of there actions.

They can affect millions of lives so easily.

edit on 15-10-2016 by jlafleur02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Trump can be arrested for terrorism, just how Isis tells people to do lone wolf attacks.

Hopefully the FBI dumps all these smelly Trump terrorists in fema camps.

edit on 15-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: gasface

It doesn't work that way.
ONCE the propaganda methods are exposed they lose credibility and markets.
Once the activist -prime and his infectious cronies get booted,that changes.

This stopped being an election some time ago. It's become an ideological war - and a war that isn't even directly between the candidates themselves, but between what people perceive them as representing.

Clinton, the old school, corrupt and insipid, desperate to maintain the status quo. Trump, the outsider, taking on the establishment, not afraid to say what many are thinking, reminding people that things can be changed.

As unpleasant as it is, perhaps it's the kindest type of civil war. One fought with words and ideas rather than guns and knives.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Trump can be arrested for terrorism, just how Isis tells people to do lone wolf attacks.

Hopefully the FBI dumps all these smelly Trump terrorists in fema camps.

That's what King George said about those smelly "Continental Congress" terrorists.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

It does seem more and more like a divide and conquer tactic than a election now a days.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I like how they are calling trump supporters "violent"

These are people who are so utterly fed up with the society they live in that when they see an opportunity to bond together with like minded people they take it. It could be someone else if it wasn't trump. Make notes: the people are fed up with the BS and are near a tipping point. It has nothing to do with being a supporter of any kind of political ideology per se, they simply see a chance to make change and are running with it. The MSM has been exposed and are bearing the brunt of the frustration of the people.

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join