It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Frenzied Donald Trump Fans Are Turning on the Media -- And It's Getting Scary

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Greggers
The idea that the media "is out to get" Trump is ridiculous and insulting to any thinking person's intelligence. The media is out to make money, and Trump's self-inflicted wounds and buffoonery sell.

Nonsense.

They aren't even trying to cover the WIkileaks. Instead they're burying it. The numbers are in, and its conclusive:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Most of the wikileaks are absolute nonsense. I'm not fan of Clinton (I'm not voting for her), but watching the alt-right media try to make mountains out of molehills for years and years is exhausting -- you have to understand, most reasonable people stopped paying attention years ago. Did you ever read the little boy who cried wolf?

These leaks, by and large, are more of the same. If Clinton ever had a real scandal (the destruction of emails qualifies, in my opinion), it would be very hard for most people to know, because most people assume it's more Breitbart nonsense.

Exactly what do you expect the media to say about these leaks? For most of them, there is literally nothing credible one can say without wasting everyone's time.

Hey everyone, Hillary says she has a public position and a private position, although nowhere does it say those positions are in conflict and the wording makes it clear she's merely differentiating between her "mission statement" and her "strategy/tactics." That's a pointless story right there.
edit on 15-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Gryphon66

The press is protected from the government, the people are not the government, so the 1st is not necessary here.

And now I can see that the real raison d'etre for all of this is to argue for the press being a protected class from any criticism.

The freedom of the press is a civil right that is protected from suppression by any agency.

No, the press is not protected from criticism ... how absurd.

If by "all of this" you refer to this thread, I had hoped it could be a discussion about universal condemnation of political violence ... but that, sadly, is not the way it's turned out.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Danged double pump.
edit on 15-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Since I returned to the keyboard this summer I've seen you demagogue essentially every Democrat platform issue, especially stuff related to 'defeating Trump'. I've never even noticed you outside of non-Left-Right issue threads.

You don't have to openly lick Hillary's boots to still be polishing them.

I'll reiterate: Stopping the Bush's & Clinton's and every thing they stand for should be the #1 priority for all American's. Every single time.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Since I returned to the keyboard this summer I've seen you demagogue essentially every Democrat platform issue, especially stuff related to 'defeating Trump'. I've never even noticed you outside of non-Left-Right issue threads.

You don't have to openly lick Hillary's boots to still be polishing them.

I'll reiterate: Stopping the Bush's & Clinton's and every thing they stand for should be the #1 priority for all American's. Every single time.

While we're being personal, your "return to the keyboard" merely shows that you have too much time on your hands. Your pieces are riddled with innuendo, inconsistency and tabloidism ... you are hustling for right-wing and alt-right nonsense with a fervor that could only be described as manic, and so, you'll pardon me if I don't put a lot of credence in any critique you have of my positions.

I'd rather lick Hillary's boots instead of Trump's nether-regions. Fortunately, I am doing neither.

Can you say the same?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Exactly the point I've made on multiple occasions.

The rampant right-wing attacks on Clinton merely serve as a smoke-screen for the real crimes that she and others in her tier commit.

That's why these so-called attacks on Clinton are so laughable; a few well-placed rational comments bring the whole ridiculous house-of-cards tumbling down.

These "attacks" are really on common rationality and reliance on provable evidence. All of them emphasize personal opinion over facts, and beliefs over rational, critical thought. THAT is the only attack that matters, and indeed, we should all be defending against that, as it is the vector for "worse to come" from TPTB.

Some of these fools don't even realize that they are unwitting cointel associates, and rather than being humorous ... I find that fact sad beyond belief.
edit on 15-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

If these were Wiki-leaked E-mails hacked from the Trump campaign, instead of the Clinton campaign, the same things being pointed out here on ATS, and by conservative media, would be airing on CNN and MSNBC 24 hours a day. There are plenty of items those networks could use to destroy Trump's campaign. REAL , Very Damning Items...not the tabloid level groping Bull-poop.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I'm okay with some violence.
Maybe even proud that the same people supporting Trump are obviously the ones that are awake enough to know that it's time to get angry.

Imagine when/if Hillary wins by some VERY thin margins.... Might just get downright interesting

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JRedBeard
I'm okay with some violence.
Maybe even proud that the same people supporting Trump are obviously the ones that are awake enough to know that it's time to get angry.

Imagine when/if Hillary wins by some VERY thin margins.... Might just get downright interesting

The problem with violent solutions to problems is that it is self-perpetuating.

Violence begets violence as we see rhetorically here all of the time.

"Interesting" is not the word I would use. Innocent people will be hurt if this trend continues and the "side" you're on won't matter.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If these were Wiki-leaked E-mails hacked from the Trump campaign, instead of the Clinton campaign, the same things being pointed out here on ATS, and by conservative media, would be airing on CNN and MSNBC 24 hours a day. There are plenty of items those networks could use to destroy Trump's campaign. REAL , Very Damning Items...not the tabloid level groping Bull-poop.

Your scenario is hypothetical, unproven, and entirely speculative.

And no, I don't think they'd be covering the "Trump Leaks" on the nightly news. First, some reporter has to scour through everything and see if any of it is actually damning. Most of it is nonsense, like I said. And then there's the added delimma that there's no way to prove these leaks are actually what they claim to be.

With the Trump sexual assault stories, there are real women claiming their own personal accounts. While these can't be proven either, it's a lot more tangible than a bunch of random electronic verbiage cobbled together from God knows where and ultimately covering very little of actual merit.
edit on 15-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I got a idea. the media likes reporting and creating violence so much they are finally going to get it back in spades.
I suspect if the elections close Trump supporters might just go and start a uprising if trump demands blood.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. Thomas Jefferson

"The most effectual engines for [pacifying a nation] are the public papers... [A despotic] government always [keeps] a kind of standing army of newswriters who, without any regard to truth or to what should be like truth, [invent] and put into the papers whatever might serve the ministers. This suffices with the mass of the people who have no means of distinguishing the false from the true paragraphs of a newspaper." --Thomas Jefferson to G. K. van Hogendorp, Oct. 13, 1785. (*) ME 5:181, Papers 8:632

Gryphon66...take a bow....

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

"All, too, will bear in mind this sacred principle, that though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression. "

Thomas Jefferson

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The rampant right-wing attacks on Clinton merely serve as a smoke-screen for the real crimes that she and others in her tier commit.

And what would those be? This ought to be good...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

When a majority opinion is forced upon a minority by means of a controlled media; it ceases to be just or a representation of the majority.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I'd like for you to look into those eyes and calculate the sanity you see left there

She is upset and angry - that says nothing about her sanity. One could make such glib accusations about half the threads on ATS using their own words to make such arm chair medical "analysis".

We get it by now, you are fearful of a zombie apocalypse should Trump lose....

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Right, you get it.
Life is violent. the universe says #nolivesmatter

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

It's about time the media outlets ditched the bias and reported things properly, to be fair Clintonites should be unhappy.about media bias too as it's a worldwide epidemic that needs to be corrected (I started out on the path of a journalist but didn't like.the sensationalism).

Maybe if people started holding the media accountable for the muck they spread and call news (CNN and BBC being the biggest culprits.

Are you only allowed to get annoyed at media bias of its aimed at you? From your OP it would xwrtainly seem so...
edit on 15/10/16 by djz3ro because: The BBC were annoyed I name checked them and sent hackers to mess with the spelling (just one word too, if you believe that)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

DANG I though she was SILLYOLME...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Left-Wing.DNC media is getting exposed more than ever before.

No longer speculation either.

Watch how they bite like the rabid animals they are.

They may be getting exposed, but they're not gonna get steamrolled on Nov 8th like your Trump Messiah; what will be the subject of your threads after Nov 8th?

new topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join