It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great White breaks into Cage.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Thought to post this as well ! just have a view..

A video showing a scuba diver’s hair-raising encounter with a great white shark off a Mexican island is going viral. The shark breached an underwater diving cage near Guadalupe Island off Mexico’s west coast, according to a father who runs the YouTube channel Gabe and Garrett. The channel usually features videos about the man’s two boys, but the children didn’t accompany their father on his diving trip. The video, which was posted to YouTube on Thursday, starts with the shark leaping out of the water to eat some tuna tied to a rope. “So this shark lunged at the bait, accidentally hit the side of the cage, was most likely confused and not able to swim backwards, it thrust forward and broke the metal rail of the cage,” the dad wrote.

www.cbsnews.com...

It will be interesting to see his shaky filming if ever available..

edit on 14 10 2016 by skywatcher44 because: .

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Awesome
the only sharks I've encountered whole scuba diving are black tips, leopard, and a few other kinds of reef sharks.

This would be a good experience

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Talk about a "change your wetsuit" moment....geez!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
"Is there anybody in there?"

Farging Iceholes. They chum the water with blood to attract them, drive them mad with lures and bait , the fishes electromagnetic senses are haywire by the presence of the metal on and around the boat.

Yahoo! got some footage we can sell on the internet.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
WOW thats pretty terrifying, i bet anyone whos gone into one of those cages and done the whole "face to face with wild sharks" thing was wincing somthing awful.

Maybe next cages get built by the mythbusters team

My rules on the sea remains the same: stay away from open/deep water, dont tempt fate and stay the F away from sharks. Humans on land, top of food chain, sharks in sea top of food chain. Stick to your preferred environment!!!

edit on b3535508 by Biigs because: spelling as usual

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

He should have been all like "that Was AWESOME!!"

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
For some reason when I saw the title of this thread I thought of these guys:

I wondered if they at least sang Once Bitten Twice Shy.

Speaking of being bitten, that would suck being in a cage that a great white shark broke into. There's nothing like staring into one of their huge maws to remind you that your status of being on the top of the food chain is temporary.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I was wondering if it was a set up in some way that diver that appeared did not seem to be wobbly kneed and its a good job that guy opened the top gate so promptly..

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

"Great White breaks into Cage" and I made myself chuckle... "What song is 'Cage'??"

Awesome video! Too bad it is not shark week!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

What the hell is that?

Some kind of self-serve see-a-great-white-shark diving cage?

I ask because why were all those dudes that seem to work there asking if someone is in the cage?

Honestly. Is that some sort of unattended "Red-Box" vending-machine version of shark-diving-cages?

All I have to say is: "Staycation"

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Never understood why people do this. Not from a respect for the wildlife standpoint. But because this is the utmost scariest thing I could possibly think of doing.

I'm guessing the diver didn't spend much time knowing what was going on while being knocked about and that the shark was probably in more danger than he was.

I understand the shark didn't want to be there and probably can't breathe in a cage like that.

Thrashing aside, the bigger danger was probably that thing dying and pinning the guy in the cage.

I get that the shark probably didn't want to eat him and probably doesn't even like his taste, but I still don't think I'm being irrational when I say that's the scariest #@$%&* thing I've ever seen.

No, thank you.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I was wondering if it was a set up

If I were in that cage, that's what I'd be think'n.

It's a damn conspiracy!

edit on Ram101516v17201600000003 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Life imitates art, that's pretty cool, well and scary.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
*Grumble*... Double post
edit on 15-10-2016 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

top topics

join