It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Don the Con, NYC Audit finds no Trump donations in months after 9/11 attacks.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The New York City Comptroller’s Office has found no evidence that Donald Trump donated to 9/11 charities in the months after the attacks, the agency said.

Trump had promised weeks after the 2001 attack to donate $10,000 to the Twin Towers Fund as part of a charity effort by “The Howard Stern Show.”

“My office has reviewed the donations made in the nearly 12 months following the attacks – and we didn’t find evidence that he contributed a single cent to the victims, our first responders, and to our city through the Twin Towers Fund,” New York City Comptroller Scott Stringer, a Democrat, said in a statement to ABC News today.

ABC News

For a guy that ripped off people by selling them phony diplomas from a fake university, this sort of thing should not surprise anyone.

Again, if he would release his tax returns he would prove all of this wrong. But it's clear that he has something to hide...from not paying taxes to not donating to charities as much as he says he does.

This guy is the ultimate sexual predator/con artist.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Of course not! Trumps in REAL ESTATE. I'd think he stood to make MILLIONS off of contracts rebuilding the city. Cool huh?!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Dig around how V.P. Dick Cheney made money in Irag with Halliburton and Blackwater....stood to make millions (even though he was vice president)...by being the one who owns or has ownership in companies paid to rebuild.

Trumpesque all the way. Trump MADE money in rebuilding New York...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yeah the hoaxing media wants you to think he never gave a dollar.

www.breitbart.com...

Did they check "Angel Flights"?

Also Rudy Gulianni (spelling) said first hand that Trump gave donations anonymously.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Classic Muse7 hit piece.

So where was HRC shown in Louisiana again? Oh...that's right she SAID she would be there but has yet to go.

Plenty of video of Trump there though....

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Which has nothing to do with this but classic deflection.

Him and Rudy have been playing the 911 card better than the family guy episode did.

Sorry Don got called out.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
keep spewing your crap when she gets elected and we go to war, the economy tanks for us lower class then I will hold you accountable as will 35,000,000 others. think about what you are doing.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Here's the Clinton's great charity work.

How the Clinton Foundation Got Rich off Poor Haitians

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jlafleur02
Everything the Clinton's have done has been to further the enrichment of corporations. Corporations have the money. They would not get elected or even on the ballot if it were not for corporate America. The only way you can't see that is if you are corporate America and don't care, are being paid which makes you a scumbag, or really have not thought about this.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

www.breitbart.com...

Also Rudy Gulianni (spelling) said first hand that Trump gave donations anonymously.

That's not right Trump did give 9/11 donations to the 9/11 museum, $100,000, but it wasn't his money. And of course any first response will be something about private donations which is irrelevant when an actual funding target is mentioned, no need to make it private, no anonymous contributions were found in an audit anyway.

Of course there may be a need to forget what Trump has said about the twin towers in the past. Variously, incredulity that they came down, to being bombs as well....to the towers being a big pile of junk that nobody wanted? Mr nice guy/aka blowing your trumpet in some way even if you know feck all about anything much. eh?

Ultimately, there's no telling if that particular $10,000 mentioned was given, while there is not much doubt it would be in any tax return.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

It’s possible that the Republican presidential nominee donated after the two audit periods reviewed by Stringer’s office

Stringer’s office found no record of a donation made by Trump or a Trump entity in the year after the tragedy, contrary to the real estate developer’s claims.

From ol' Rudy

"When police officers were shot, when firefighters were hurt, when people were in trouble, he came forward and he helped, and he asked not to be mentioned. Well, I'm going to break my promise to him. I am going to mention it."

thehill.com...

Take it for what it's worth.

edit on 14-10-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I am talking about your and several other posters in this thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

You know Trump wants to go to war too right?

And the middle class is screwed if he gets in too. Gonna let his buddies pay even less taxes and then middle class has to pick up the slack.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

And the middle class is screwed if he gets in too. Gonna let his buddies pay even less taxes and then middle class has to pick up the slack.

This applies to both candidates unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
No he doesn't. He has no reason to . Hillary has reasons as the military industrial complex will reap huge rewards with war. She will go to war before the don does. Not even an arguement

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Did you see though that some dam judge said the amount given to victims was to large and did something with it. Maybe he shoved it up his azz. Thats what we should be bitching about. Judge was a freeking f'in dem wasn't he? At any rate Trump once again was smart enough to see the hand writing on the wall.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Sremmos80

This applies to both candidates unfortunately.

Have you noticed his "buddies " are leaving him. Pulling endorsements. It's not because of what the media portrays but a convenient excuse to withdraw it from some one who will not tow the line and keep things as they are.
edit on 14-10-2016 by jlafleur02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I have noticed and also mentioned the same fact. IMO it's part of the reason why he retains much of his support. The people are tired of politicians.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

He said plainly, he wants to fight Iran with Saudi money. Watch and weep

We made a power out of Iran,” the outspoken billionaire told host Bill O’Reilly on Fox News’s “The O’Reilly Factor.”

“Well, I would want to help Saudi Arabia,” he said. "I would want to protect Saudi Arabia. But Saudi Arabia is going to have to help us economically. They were making, before the oil went down ... they were making $1 billion a day.”

Just like Mexico wants to build for him, he wants Saudi to pay us so that we can go to war with Iran. Did you watch the first debate, take oil..isn't that stealing ? Did you watch the last debate, when asked about Tape, he said, Iran, Isis blah blah..

Trump: 'I would want to protect Saudi Arabia'

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

www.breitbart.com...

Did you actually read the article?

Philip Kirschner BELIEVES Trump had something to do with Angel Flight.

Find me proof that Trump donated money to Angel Flight.

Multiple Charities Tell WaPo's Fahrenthold They Didn't Receive Donations Trump Fnd. Reported To IRS

www.dailykos.com...

edit on 14-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join