It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, the media isn't even bothering to hide their bias anymore....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
Hillary's scandals have been debated over and over.

Trump's scandals are new this week.

The whole idea of News is that is...well...new.

New Hillary Stories:
Collusion to withhold emails by HRC Staff 3-4-15...the same day as subpoena..Wikileak 7

Wikileaks Hillary knew Saudis sponsored ISIS took money from them, and helped cover it up

Political threats against Chief Justice Roberts by HRC campaign for ACA vote...

Wikileaks releases excerpts of Hillary’s paid speech transcripts

Emails: Clinton aides touted her 'cordial relationship' with Loretta Lynch

NEW DNC Chairman Also Colluded with Clinton Against Bernie Sanders!

WikiLeaks Released John Podesta Account Information Which Led To Twitter Hack

Clinton campaign colludes with media prior to official announcement

Emails reveal Clinton camp’s scramble to craft, defend server story / Wikileaks Podesta Leak - Found The Plotting Of Hillary's Email Server Story

WikiLeaks' 'Podesta Emails' contain outdated information, calling validity into question

Wikileaks Emails Show Clinton Insiders “Conspired to Produce an Unaware and Compliant Citizenry”

Email leak shows Clinton may have revealed Usama Bin Laden raid details in secret speeches

Clinton campaign mocks Catholics, Southerners, ‘needy Latinos’ in emails

Wikileaks Podesta hack reveals CNBC’s John Harwood was a hack for Dems

WIKILEAKS DUMP: Podesta Added Liberal Mega-Donor Tom Steyer to Dept of Energy Leadership Shortlist

WikiLeaks Podesta Files: Hillary’s No-Fly Zone Means ‘Killing a Lot of Syrians’

Wiki hack reveals Bill Clinton’s role in campaign

Emails Show Clinton Aides At Each Other’s Throats Over ‘Leaks’

Latest WikiLeaks release show Clinton Foundation aide blasting Chelsea Clinton as ‘spoiled brat’

Clinton bashes Trump over Russia praise, but emails show she praised Putin

Brazile denies giving Clinton camp advance notice on CNN town hall question]

[url=http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/12/bias-alert-wikileaks-exposes-medias-secret-support-clinton.html]WikiLeaks exposes media's secret support of Clinton

Wikileaks Hillary knew Saudis sponsored ISIS took money from them, and helped cover it up

Pied Piper Candidates and Hillary Clinton’s Campaign

Hillary Clinton Press Sec Says Gun Control to Be Implemented by Executive Order

Wikileaks Bombshell: John Podesta Owned 75,000 Shares in Putin-Connected Energy Company

Wikileaks: Washington Post’s White House Reporter Gave ‘Heads Up’ to John Podesta

WikiLeaks emails reveal Clinton campaign's strategy to woo "needy Latinos"

Wikileaks: Clinton Team Listed ‘Hits’ Against Bernie Sanders in Podesta Emails

Clinton team asked Bill Daley to move Illinois primary: WikiLeaks

Leaked Clinton Campaign Email Cites Kirk Quote on Iran Deal

WikiLeaks Shows Hillary’s Coming Out Against Keystone XL Was A Totally Calculated Move

Leak Reveals Clinton Promised Bankers To Stand Against Marijuana Legalization

Versus new Trump stories:
Two women come forward and say Donald Trump groped them.

Teen Pageant Contestants Say Disgusting Donald Walked In On Them Changing]

Trump in 1992 "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years" [Referring to 10 year old girl]

Trump Accused Of Raping 13-Year-Old Girl: Lawsuit From Casey Anthony Attorney Allowed In Fed Court

Donald Trump to Howard Stern: It's okay to call my daughter a 'piece of ass'

Yet, since the drop of Podesta / Trump Tape, this has been the coverage:

Didn't you get the news?
edit on 14-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

lmao that's some serious mental acrobatics, I applaud you.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
a reply to: kruphix

10-30 years ago they might have been new, you know, when they actually happened.

Hillary's scandals are far newer than Trumps and far more relevant to being POTUS.

Trump's scandals are just becoming known to the public...I think you knew what I meant...or else maybe that explains a lot.

What Hillary scandal do you want the media to cover that they haven't already???

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Is that supposed to be a defense of Trump?

LOL.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

This is what is known as Panic Mode.

Encouraging in a couple of ways.

They obviously are scrambling over at the HRC camp.

Also it means to me that the voting process must be at least partially real, otherwise why humiliate yourself with unprecedented sh!t slinging if youre just going to be swept into office regardless of votes?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Oh I don't know, pretty sure there might be a couple among the list that IgnoranceIsntBlisss just posted.
But we all know that IF the MSM does mention them thats all it will be is a mere mention.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I haven't watched cnn, msnbc or any if the propaganda alphabet agencies in years, don't really care what they lie about. Best suggestion; turn them off and pass on the suggestion.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well there is this story.....

A look at the viral sensation's Reddit history reveals a different side of the wholesome man America thought they'd earned. The discovery comes just a few days after Bone, clad in a red sweater, was sprung into the spotlight during Sunday's presidential debate.
Bone's questionable Reddit posts include a number of comments about the bodies of women in NSFW photos, as well as a confession that he once committed felony insurance fraud, forging documents to make it appear that he had car insurance for his pizza delivery gig.
In addition, he wrote candid comments about the killing of Trayvon Martin, which he referred to as "justified." He also called acquitted gunman George Zimmerman a "big ole # bird."

money.cnn.com...

"By which I mean guys like me," he added. "I saw her # #. I liked it."

bwahaha

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

No, they should be reported. But they pretend there's nothing on Hillary. Have you seen a single Wikileaks story on NBC? Nope! And don't tell me it's because HRC is disputing their validity. That's never stopped them with Trump, or any other story for that matter. I mean, it's pretty well documented that HRC staff has written editorial pieces for CNN, so...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Trump supporters cheered when he trolled & pissed off the collective media last month. Remember this thread that got almost 100 flags?

Media Outraged After Trump Tricks Them To Cover Endorsements From Military Heroes

Several of us warned of the absolute stupidity of that move, and how the possible ramifications could be devastating. I even said this in that thread: "How dumb is it to piss off the collective media less than 2 months before the presidential election? Then he & his supporters will turn around & whine about why the media doesn't cover him in a positive way."

So from my perspective, he's reaping what he sowed.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

We're being manipulated on a grand scale, and most of America simply could care less. No matter which side you're on, the fact that the mainstream media can continually keep pushing an agenda like this, without the people calling them out on it...should frighten us, but it apparently doesn't.

Most people aren't as attuned... they don't see the media bombardment because they only catch a little of it on the news when they want to find out the stock report, last nights game scores, the weather tomorrow, or traffic on the interchange.

The "News" isn't their primary reason for tuning in. Most could care less about that, like you said.

The reason News was packaged with entertainment way back is the same as today. We willingly tune in so so they can give us the Daily Goebbels.

Goeebels speech to Radio convention, 1933

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Thing is, I don't think there has to be a liberal media conspiracy for Trump to be getting all these headlines. People don't like Trump. Especially if they've worked with him in the media. And don't forget his corralling and booing of reporters and media at all his rallys. He turned the media on himself so he could gain more power by discrediting the media in public. It also gives him the victim excuse whenever he needs to use it.
edit on 14-10-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Exactly. It's like people are ignoring "cause and effect". He can't talk trash about people for months and then act surprised when those same people oppose his efforts.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Are any of the CNN stories factually untrue?

No?

Then the only matter of bias involved here is yours.

/shrug

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
"If Hillary was as much a shoo-in as everyone says, then we wouldn't see these stories"

THIS. They could have internal polling that is far different than what we see. Another possibility is that the Clinton's are seething about Trump bringing Bill's past accusers to the debate that they want to publicly humiliate him 100 fold than more than that.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Is it the media's fault that Trump has a lot of scandals right now? 

I don't understand your defense of the media and be an ATS member. We know they are an instrument of TPTB.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The MSM has become the leftists main political tool.Corrupted.Just like Obama corrupted and used the IRS a political terror weapon used against his opponents.
How any sane people want more years of this is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Trump may be the worst candidate in history,

If your are using feelings and no discernment and no common sense then Trump maybe be the worst. But if you use just a LITTLE discernment and consider the MSM collusion, as proven in the email leaks, and absolute bias presented by MSM, then maybe you might consider that, if you really open your eyes and absorb ALL the evidence against Hillary, that she IS the worst candidate in history!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Yep... it'll ratchet up. Wikileaks will continue to release, and the most damning things will come out closer to the election to keep it fresh. Just keep watching and realize Assange isn't just making them play interference, he's disrupting the way they communicate.

Check this:

www.wired.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

Oh I don't know, pretty sure there might be a couple among the list that IgnoranceIsntBlisss just posted.
But we all know that IF the MSM does mention them thats all it will be is a mere mention.

Most of the links were from MSM sites, quite a few CNN links in there.

Doesn't that kind of just kill the OP and your argument?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join