It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Health Benefits of Cayenne Pepper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ouch this is burning my mouth. This is one ouch that is really good for keeping healthy. Cayenne Pepper is amazing.

For many years I have had high blood pressure. My doctor put me on water pills and a blood pressure medicine. The medicines made me feel ill. I talked to many people about my high BP (blood pressure). Most people told me to try Cayenne Pepper.

Ok I braved it. One tablespoon of Cayenne Pepper in the morning. Ouch this burned. The next morning I mixed the Cayenne Pepper with a half glass of water. I remained on my blood pressure meds. I checked my BP every day and wow, my BP was going down. Two weeks later I quit just the blood pressure pills but still took the water pill.

It's been two months without the BP pill and my BP is normal. I take the Cayenne Pepper in the morning and before I sleep at night.

My body feels amazing since I quit the BP meds.
NOTE:
I am not a doctor and if you feel like trying this yourself I would talk to a Dr. before attempting this at home.

Here are the other benifits of Cayenne Pepper.

Anti-Cold and Flu Agent
Anti-Fungal
It is good for Migraine Headache Prevention
It is a Anti-Allergen
It gives Digestive Aid
It is Useful for Blood Clots

And many more benifits.
Here is the source with an amazing video.
www.globalhealingcenter.com...
edit on 14-10-2016 by JustBreatheAgain because: Spelling was off

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JustBreatheAgain

Cayenne also stops nosebleeds if you get them from dry heat or elevation. It does this for me

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: passit

Thank you, I never knew this.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JustBreatheAgain
My sister recently had stents put in and is dealing with high blood pressure. She's changed her diet and posted some Mexican food that she'd cooked. I told her how cayenne pepper can lower blood pressure.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Awesome Skid Mark.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I love cayenne!!! I'm eating my way through my last jar of ghost pepper salsa my bro in law made... Wonder about the health benefits of that..... Lol

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: anotheramethyst

Don't burn the mouth.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I eat lots of hot peppers.
Very rarely catch a bug.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I know you do.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Cayenne pepper is good for some people and bad for others. It is a member of the nightshade family.

It lowers BP by increasing the breakdown of acetylcholine. It does have a little protection with the niacin it contains though. Nicotinic acid has a little identifiable tang to it. Niacin also lowers methylation and people with low methylation may be effected negatively if they consume too much. If you compare some of the chemistry in ceyenne to meds to control BP you will find there is a similarity in the way they work.

I can't eat much cayenne, I get some problems because I have problems in the nitric oxide pathways genetically. I can eat potatoes but not too much tomatoes or hot sauce. I really like tomatoes and some hot food, but it bothers me. Since the nitric oxide hangs around too much, I just need to consume a little bit. I also have problems in the methylation cycle, so lowering methylation too much is not good.

Ceyenne does help to dialate blood vessels but also raises heart rate. I have tachychardia already.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I knew some bell peppers and tomatoes were part of the nightshade family but not cayenne... that's surprising...

How much cayenne would be a 'safe' amount in your opinion?
edit on 15-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Some people can take more than others can. It has to do with the quantities of enzymes you have, if you can't break it down or you metabolize it too much it can give you a problem. It depends on where your ancestors came from and if they ate it for many generations. Cayenne is more of a medicine than a spice.

Even celery is toxic to many people, but it usually doesn't kill them. It contains mutagens. It is a really good medicine though.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
i really love this red chilly...It contains many health benefits .. it provide many benefits to us. It helps men to skip the impotence problem.

top topics

join