It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Ex-Apprentice Contestant Is Now Accusing Trump Of Assault In 2007

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
Agreed, this one seems more believable. He also can't say "look at her, as if..."

Her story has made me think about all those women he claims to have given top positions to, does he get sexual favours in return for promoting women? I don't even like suggesting that.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Trump hasn't?

Roger Stone creates Rape PAC: Aimed at Clintons

That was from May as well. Did you know that Trump was paying Clinton's accusers and the whole thing was organized by Roger Stone? Do you know that Kathleen Willey has been a known fraud for 20 years?

Unlike that email, you don't have to interpret anything or use your imagination. It's all public record. Now you're complaining about a satirical Craigslist job posting? It doesn't prove anything about the 2005 or any of the multiple, independent accusers. Do you think the perception of Donald Trump wasn't sleazy before October 7? Lol. He settled a lawsuit for groping a woman. Did you forget that?

Nice to see WikiLeaks not only dumping documents but telling you how to interpret them. Agenda? Pfffft. What agenda?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Looks like it is all falling apart.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

She won't go away that easily. She actually mentioned the emails in her press conference:

Zervos referenced that email, along with another message sent a few days later, in her tearful press conference Friday.

She said the alleged incident caused her pain and anguish, and she wanted to confront Trump and give him the "opportunity to clear the air."

"I contacted his secretary in April of 2016 and asked if I could reconnect with Mr. Trump. I did not tell her why I wanted to speak with him. She responded that perhaps his campaign team would follow up with me," she said. "I then wrote his assistant an email on April 21, 2016, asking her to send my email directly to Mr. Trump. In that email, I stated, 'Your interest in me as a potential employee meant the world to me. Your interest in me as anything more blew my mind, and I lost my footing.' I further said, 'I have been incredibly hurt by our previous interaction.' I ended by stating, 'I hope to hear from you and wish you continued success.' Mr. Trump did not reply.

Her cousin says one thing, she's got her parents and at least one other corroborating witness who said she told them at the time which if you're familiar with the Clinton accusers is apparently the standard for these things.

I think the "looked up the dress" accuser took herself out the equation by "fleeing the country." It seems like Leeds might have had a dispute with Trump related to views from her property, who knows where that will go. I don't think anyone actually even remembers the name of the other one from the NYT.

I mean if Roger Stone is still dragging around Kathleen Willey (who Trump is paying, you know that I'm sure?) despite multiple lines of evidence contradicting her account and casting substantial doubt on her credibility (Linda Tripp saying she sought out a relationship and was excited over their encounter, Willey asking a friend to lie to substantiate her story, all those glowing letters she sent Bill Clinton over the years, getting caught lying to investigators, etc), then that's pretty solid evidence suggesting that it's hard to shake an accuser.

Notice that Hillary, her campaign and the DNC have been keeping a distance from the accusers? That's of course to minimize blowback from the inevitable low hanging fruits of the pack of accusers. Meanwhile Donald Trump is saying crazy s# that will only appeal to his base and taking apart teleprompters like he's giving a scripted performance for Wrestlemania. He behind miserably with women and minorities because of his own mouth.

It sounds like early voting is up over all by a significant amount. There's so much that's going on that's being largely overlooked by most people. The GOP lead in early voting in Florida is half what it was at this point in the 2012 election and falling.

Speaking of Florida — Rick Scott fought extending voter registration in the wake of the hurricane. The Democrats got a judge to rule in their favor. Why was this even an issue? Because Clinton's campaign has the sort of ground game that has been developed and refined over many election cycle iterations.

On the other hand, Donald Trump is doing this George Wallace meets Alex Jones thing. Rallies look good on TV but this year Democrats in Florida registered 503,000 voters to the GOPs 60,000 through third- party groups. Donald Trump has gone to war on multiple fronts and the RNC is taking money that's coming in now and kicking it down ballot.

In my opinion, the damage is done. The 2005 video alone was probably enough but this flood of accusers has been offsetting the damage from Assange's & Putin's attempted manipulations. Have we seen the last of them? Probably not. I'm sure like a lot of other entitled assholes, he's groped enough women and jilted enough others that more will be coming. They're also effectively taking the attention off Roger Stone's accuser squad. Weren't they hinting that they had a couple of new accusers?

FiveThirtyEight has HRC's chances of winning at nearly as high as they were the week after the Democratic National Convention.

It should be an eventful week. I see Fox stacked the debate topics for Trump too:

Wallace has announced the topics, which will be discussed in six 15-minute segments.

Debt and entitlements
Immigration
Economy
Supreme Court
Foreign hot spots
Fitness to be President

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Lets talk about them in equal parts then.

If the allegations against Clinton are true and proven to be so, he's a disgusting human being.
If the allegations against Trump are true and proven to be so, he's a disgusting human being.

So what you have are potentially two disgusting human beings.

And to take that a step further....

If the allegations against Clinton are true and proven to be so, he was not fit to have been president.
If the allegations against Trump are true and proven to be so, he is not be fit to be president.

That is straightforward and logical.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
Nope.

Waiting almost 10 years to speak up. If your a kid, I might understand, but happening to an adult you speak up asap.

Trump announces he's running for president on June 16th 2015 and now weeks before the election date these female cockroaches come crawling out of the woodwork.

Nope.

So because they are saying he did what he said he does makes them cockroaches?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

His testimony is not exactly reliable.

Donald Trump’s Campaign Just Did The Dumbest Thing in Campaign 2016

Bit of a sensationalist tag line, but interesting reading.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Out of this whole car crash Mike Pence has to go down as the most gullible VP candidate in history. I bet he wishes he could have his choices over!
edit on 15-10-2016 by blackrabbit1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Connector

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
Nope.

Waiting almost 10 years to speak up. If your a kid, I might understand, but happening to an adult you speak up asap.

Trump announces he's running for president on June 16th 2015 and now weeks before the election date these female cockroaches come crawling out of the woodwork.

Nope.

They came outta the woodwork recently because of the videos / audio recordings that were released. Once they realized they weren't alone in his unwanted advances, add the fact he is denying all of it and to top it off, he's calling the accuser's liars..... ya more are surfacing.

As for "waiting 10 yrs to speak up". Go google rape and why victims don't speak up. Or just pay attention to the above discussion with ante and kap to learn some it's subtleties.

So if the videos/audio recordingings weren't released they would still come out?
Nope.

Too convenient.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluviansure its not because she lost the apprentice game show so now maybe she got approached by clinton foundation i don't believe that here and the last few weeks of campaign all these women decided now was the time to come forward i believe they are all stooges hired by clinton and the dem party.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: mOjOm

This just came out today. What we've heard is only the very start of what might come out. But you've already had your mind made up whether you want to admit it or not. So I take back what I said earlier. You're not smarter than this.

Presumption of innocence is a universal human right, and yes, my mind is very closed on that issue. I was lying. I never thought you were smarter than this.

Ok you're assuming Trump is innocent because no conviction has been made. BUT aren't you ignoring all of the "accusations" against Trump over the years? Aren't you also ignoring the tape which recently came out and he's joking about f****** a married woman? He's joking about groping woman using his star power? He's had 3 marriages and had affairs--like with Marla Maples. Good example for a husband! NOT. Any of these instances by themselves might allow me to assume innocence, but together it's a stretch of my moral fiber.

He's earned the distrust and contempt. I could not convict him in a court with this evidence, but as a voter I can vote for someone else.

EDIT: A case "settled" in 1997:
www.bostonglobe.com - The pageant of Donald Trump’s dreams...

Trump said the allegations were "all false."

From the link:

“You know, it really doesn’t matter what they write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass,” he told Esquire magazine in 1991.

edit on 10/16/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The king of Projection will get his base of supporter's vote until he's caught on tape saying: "they are a bunch of stupid suckers" and even then he might only lose 10% of them. Trump is a merely a reflection of their hang-ups and bigotry. Playing the "victim" of the system on a grand scale for all who can't or won't take responsibility for their own foolish life choices. But he's got a huge or should I say yuuuuge inventory of those stupid caps he needs to unload so he'll keep doing rallies and laugh all the way to bank.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
In the end, very few rational people will vote for Hillary. Every day, Americans learn more about how little she thinks of us and how crooked and deceitful she is.

A business savvy "groper" who loves this country, is infinitely more preferable to a deceitful crook with no track record of success in real world issues.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
It's weird how they are all coming out because of Access Hollywood tape, and not because he sexually assaulted them.

To the contrary, many if not most of them, told their friends and family at the time.

As far as them going "public"...Public declarations elicit public responses...like Trump denying he ever acted on his strategy for sexual assault..

The same held true with Bill Cosby when he began a public campaign of denial...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I wonder how many sexual assaults I have been involved with...better run for president and find out.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lice000

YOU sexist PIG I'll expose you FOR THE MONSTER you are....WAIT ...
Too early huh?
DANG I gotta work on that...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join