It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Ex-Apprentice Contestant Is Now Accusing Trump Of Assault In 2007

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

Prove it. Cite the law. Hell, cite opinions filed in relevant cases.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: Connector

I got to say I would rather have him in if he is going to fight for the screwed over middle class. Republicans or Dems are going to do ZIP Zero! We the people can hold our noses now and again...well hell I have been holding my nose for all these stuffy azz churchmen want to be Republicans and intellectual want to be Dems for some time now.

Hey man, no argument from me about the current 2 party established system. I've enjoyed Bernie and Donald in this race. In my books Hillary is only slightly above Donald. She has the experience and contacts, but equally corrupt. Each party has their own xwing factions on extreme sides, not much better then the other. But that's the rub, neither candidate can win with the fringes. Trump knows this and yet still keeps lasering in his focus on the votes he already has. Playing to the choir whilst trying to turn off every other voter. He is trying to lose purposely and still come out of the election looking strong. Trust me...TNN will happen after the election. There he can sell more stuff and make himself look tremendous!

Will Hillary change anything? No...not alot...much of the same. That gives Americans 4 yrs to try and build a new party / candidate to actually challenge the establishment. Under Trump, I see too much domestic and international turmoil for that body politic to be nurtured and grow in the right direction, which is representing the people.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Prove it. Cite the law. Hell, cite opinions filed in relevant cases.

I do not take commands from you. I am not your paralegal nor am I your subordinate.

You have made it clear that you accept and condone non-consensual sexual behaviour in the workplace on the work premises between an employer and an employee because of your need to excuse Bill Clinton's sexual behaviour with Monica Lewinsky in the work premises of the White House, sexual behaviour he denied publicly on television because he knew that he had violated a fundamental matter of equality and justice.

There can be no consensual sexual behaviour in the workplace on the work premises between an employer and an employee. To defend such sexual behaviour as consensual sex makes one an accessory to injustice of the most fundamental kind.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Nope.

Waiting almost 10 years to speak up. If your a kid, I might understand, but happening to an adult you speak up asap.

Trump announces he's running for president on June 16th 2015 and now weeks before the election date these female cockroaches come crawling out of the woodwork.

Nope.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
Nope.

Waiting almost 10 years to speak up. If your a kid, I might understand, but happening to an adult you speak up asap.

Trump announces he's running for president on June 16th 2015 and now weeks before the election date these female cockroaches come crawling out of the woodwork.

Nope.

They came outta the woodwork recently because of the videos / audio recordings that were released. Once they realized they weren't alone in his unwanted advances, add the fact he is denying all of it and to top it off, he's calling the accuser's liars..... ya more are surfacing.

As for "waiting 10 yrs to speak up". Go google rape and why victims don't speak up. Or just pay attention to the above discussion with ante and kap to learn some it's subtleties.

edit on 14-10-2016 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kyleplatinum

So you don't believe Juanita Broaddrick then either?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
('N' word quote edit--Mine)

0HOUR1 ‏@0HOUR1__ 30m30 minutes ago
Before We Leave We are happy to tell you James O'Keeffe has the Hillary Clinton N*G**R VIDEO MONDAY TICK TOCK #Anonymous

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

There can be no consensual sexual behaviour in the workplace on the work premises between an employer and an employee. To defend such sexual behaviour as consensual sex makes one an accessory to injustice of the most fundamental kind.

I appreciate your conviction but it's got nothing to do federal or DC law now let alone twenty years ago.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Lol. So let's see all the things they have now:

- Bill Clinton's secret emails
- 33,000 deleted emails from Clinton server (sent to WikiLeaks no less)
- A video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old
- A video of Hillary Clinton saying the n-word
- Proof that one of the accusers was paid $100,000 by a Clinton PAC

am I missing anything? The location of the bodies from the Roswell crash?

The actual nails used to nail Christ to the cross? By Tuesday this unhinged nut is going to try to nail himself to one. He completely lost it. Now you've apparntly lost it too because look at what you're believing based on random Tweets from somebody who has no history of delivering ever!

Good grief.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Here soon Allred will have a commercial. Have you or a loved one been touched by Donald Trump? If so you may be entitled to a Yuuuge cash settlement. Call our law offices now!

you forgot to add non attorney spokesperson.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Since Gloria Allred surfaced in this accusers case, it may just be worth a look into this:

gotnews.com...

#20593 in the DNC leaks... will present a very interesting email...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Since Gloria Allred surfaced in this accusers case, it may just be worth a look into this:

gotnews.com...

#20593 in the DNC leaks... will present a very interesting email...

Nice catch! She's a pro.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

wow

www.donaldjtrump.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Well then, that happened:

"I am completely shocked and bewildered by my cousin, Summer Zervos, and her press conference today. Ever since she was on The Apprentice she has had nothing but glowing things to say about Mr. Trump. For almost a decade, my cousin would talk about how much she looked up to Mr. Trump and viewed him as an inspiration – a success story she wanted to copy. Summer would also talk about how kind and caring Mr. Trump was on the show, and how he would even visit children in hospitals without telling the press. She has praised the good things he's done for her life, and in fact she converted her friends and our family to become Trump supporters even though we’ve never been active in politics before.

“That was until Summer invited Mr. Trump to her restaurant during the primary and he said no. I think Summer wishes she could still be on reality TV, and in an effort to get that back she’s saying all of these negative things about Mr. Trump. That’s not how she talked about him before. I can only imagine that Summer’s actions today are nothing more than an attempt to regain the spotlight at Mr. Trump’s expense, and I don’t think it reflects well.” – John Barry, Mission Viejo, CA (first cousin of Summer Zervos)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

The email from the accuser...

What are we to believe?

edit on Fri, 14 Oct 2016 23:11:53 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Maybe she has a public and a private stance...?

The damage is and has been done. The whole point was slander. I don't yet know if it worked.

What really sucks and is even more sad is IF there are any actual victims, their cries will not be heard. In the future, women who experience REAL unwanted sexual advances will have further diminished recourse. This is low.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

The ENTIRE INTENT of this deal is to win an election for the person who has NO VISION for the Country, She could care less if these accusers' stories are true..

They will be shuffled out of the limelight like Ms Universe....

Clinton Machine in FULL OUT ASSAULT MODE...

Will it work? Only time will tell.....

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

If you take polls seriously, it is working.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

The only people I know that take them seriously are the one's who are trying to make sure the queen is elected...

It's about 80-20 for folks I know, voting the opposite of those scientific polls

OF those 20%, only a few cannot be reasoned with... which is ok...

We still care about them too

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join