It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Ex-Apprentice Contestant Is Now Accusing Trump Of Assault In 2007

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Connector

Forgetting CLinton is that age ?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Anon just posted she was paid off through the Clinton campaign through their connections with Trans America Corp.

0HOUR1 ‏@0HOUR1__ 2m2 minutes ago Now look up AEGON group and Hillary Clinton check the donator lists #Anonymous
We have been trailing Kristin Anderson for a long time

0HOUR1 ‏@0HOUR1__ 3m3 minutes ago
Tran American Insurance FOLLOW THE MONEY HILLARY CLINTON is finished thank you Kristin Anderson We finally can link the money! #Anonymous

0HOUR1 ‏@0HOUR1__ 12m12 minutes ago docquery.fec.gov...
Hillary Clinton campaign connection to Trans America Insurance Kristin Anderson scored big job APR 2016

0HOUR1 ‏@0HOUR1__ 24m24 minutes ago
Kristin Anderson was paid off through her photo company by Trans America Corporate www.transamerica.com...

0 replies 218 retweets 212 likes Reply Retweet 218 Like 212 More 0HOUR1 ‏@0HOUR1__ 2h2 hours ago
The Former Apprentice Contestant WAS PAID by a SUPER PAC ANONS ARE CLOSING IN ON HER BANK ACCOUNTS #ANONYMOUS WE WERE READY!

twitter.com...

wow

According to anon, Kristen Anderson was paid $100K...They have established the money trail.

link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

nypost.com...

Donald Trump’s campaign says a British man is countering claims that the GOP presidential nominee groped a woman on a cross-country flight more than three decades ago.

The man says he was sitting across from the accuser and contacted the Trump campaign because he was incensed by her account — which is at odds with what he witnessed.

“I have only met this accuser once and frankly cannot imagine why she is seeking to make out that Trump made sexual advances on her. Not only did he not do so (and I was present at all times) but it was she that was the one being flirtatious,” Anthony Gilberthorpe said in a note provided to The Post by the Trump campaign.

link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Actually you should run with this and create post after post about it so when this explodes in your face you change your name or just use one of the other many account to ats you set up. This has been rumored about for awhile and everyone knew this was coming who ever i doubt you will change your mind when the reality of the situation is shown to be lies and was actually a honeypot trap.

Multiple account? Why don't you email site ownership if you think I'm multi-accounting you butthurt robot? Have you ever heard the Arthur C Clarke quote "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" before? I'm sure that I'm hard for you to even conceive of but that's because you're stupid.

If it turns out that any of the women whose allegations I've posted about turn out to be untrue, I'm not changing s#. I'm not the one making the allegations, they are. It's all well and good when you clowns are clamoring for the latest Roger Stone stunt with Kathleen Willey who he admits is paid for by Trump and who is a known liar refuted by Linda Tripp's testimonies, Starr's investigators cold busting her lying, the intern she tried to coerce into lying to Newsweek, her own letters to Clinton, etc.

Then you have that psychotic clown Alex Jones paying protesters to videobomb Clinton rallies screaming "Clinton is a rapist!" and getting shutdown.

But you think you know something because you have an emotional attatchment to Creepy Donald. Cool story bro.

I for one thought she sounded believable but maybe she's a better fake crier than Juanita Broaddrick. I don't know everthing but I do know that you couldn't find the truth if it came up and grabbed you by your...

Out of Donald Trump's own giant mouth came his admission that he forces himself on women because he thinks he's entitled but when women come forward to corroborate his bragging — they're all liars! How convenient. He admitted on the air to Howard Stern that he felt entitled to enter changing rooms to ogle naked women. Then when pageant contestants come forward to confirm the truth of his own statements — they're all liars!

Then this creepy predator runs and whines to his clown supporters hypocritically about how he's being attacked. When it was posted right here on ATS that Roger Stone creating a "Rape PAC" back in May.

Now this great orange douche is trying is sending thinly-veiled messages to unhinged supporters to claim Obama sexually assaulted them:

“Why doesn’t some woman maybe come up and say––what they say falsely about me, they could say about him. They could say it about anybody… I’ll tell you what, he better be careful, ’cause they could say it about anybody. Anybody at all.”

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Anon just posted she was paid off through the Clinton campaign through their connections with Trans America Corp.

0HOUR1 ‏@0HOUR1__ 2m2 minutes ago Now look up AEGON group and Hillary Clinton check the donator lists #Anonymous

Tran American Insurance FOLLOW THE MONEY HILLARY CLINTON is finished thank you Kristin Anderson We finally can link the money! #Anonymous

Hillary Clinton campaign connection to Trans America Insurance Kristin Anderson scored big job APR 2016

Kristin Anderson was paid off through her photo company by Trans America Corporate www.transamerica.com...

0 replies 218 retweets 212 likes Reply Retweet 218 Like 212 More 0HOUR1 ‏@0HOUR1__ 2h2 hours ago
The Former Apprentice Contestant WAS PAID by a SUPER PAC ANONS ARE CLOSING IN ON HER BANK ACCOUNTS #ANONYMOUS WE WERE READY!

twitter.com...

wow

According to anon, Kristen Anderson was paid $100K...They have established the money trail.

I see, good

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

The onus is on you as you're making outlandish claims:

It could never be consensual because the power relationship between President Clinton and Lewinsky was completely unequal.

That's just wrong. Prove otherwise. Go ahead. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sure they have. Want to wager that this is BS? I'm a betting man and I've seen enough of 0Hour1 to know he's full of s#.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

If he proves otherwise, if he releases the tape of Bill ____ ___ 13 year old, will you issue an apology for inundating the site with all this gossip and openly denounce their campaign?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Didnt the tweets say they were close to it?

And ya when are they releasing the video?
If they dont are you going to do the opposite of what your are asking ante or is that only a one way deal.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

The claims are not outlandish. This is fundamental in law in most western countries and has been established in case after case in the USA. It is the standard position in academia that there can be no consensual sexual relationship between a teacher and a student. That you can only respond that I am "wrong" clearly shows you have either no understanding of the feminist critique of power relationships or the actual application of the critique in policies and procedures in academia and business even in your country.

Once again all sexual behaviour conducted between two unequal parties in terms of the power or status of one party over the other is de facto non-consensual sex and is actionable.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Didnt the tweets say they were close to it?

And ya when are they releasing the video?
If they dont are you going to do the opposite of what your are asking ante or is that only a one way deal.

I haven't asked anything of you or anyone else.
Check your posts.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

eventually convincing her to lie down on the bed with him so they could watch 'telly-telly.'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... thrust-genitals-her.html#ixzz4N6YnmT8k Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sounds like she went to the bed to me.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Forgetting CLinton is that age ?

Not at all, in fact is she not older, 72? My parents are in the their 70's, still sharp, but I can see a difference from when they were younger.

The point of my post was to show the lack of judgment when coming blindly to defense.

To paraphase:

" She's in her 70's, she must be senile, attention seeking" When in fact Trump is the same age ( and yes Hilary) Do you not see how that is ironic, hypocritical and a bad defense when attention seeking is The Donald's middle name?

The defenses in here are mind boggling, pretzel twisting and honestly disappointing. It seems his supporters have to translate everything he says or does "'cause, that's not what he meant". Who's going to translate to other world leaders what he means in discussions?

Now as many sensible member's have posted in here or in the many other "Trump Sex Allegations" threads, until there is a day in court, he's innocent. The problem is, since the 80's, Trump has willingly and wantonly projected the aura / image of the Playboy / Womanizer. He has been recorded being misogynistic and doesn't deny it. Now, after the floodgate opened, many women are coming forward. Again, until the day in court, he's innocent, but the way he is reacting isn't helping change that image of guilt.

He's fighting the GOP instead of Hillary.....what does that tell you?

Yo Trumpeters! You've been duped....he doesn't want the job. He only wants to further his brand, his self sense of importance and his children's / grand children's future into maybe becoming an American dynasty. Get ready for TRUMP NEWS NETWORK....TNN, has a ring doesn't it?

And ya I know, Shillary is a demon, Bill raped more women then Trump and Obama Osama the Muslim completely destroyed the Great U.S. of A.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If he proves otherwise, if he releases the tape of Bill ____ ___ 13 year old, will you issue an apology for inundating the site with all this gossip and openly denounce their campaign?

You mean like you're going to apologize when he doesn't for spreading rumors from a known bullsh#r? Thanks for reminding me that he's also claiming to have a video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old at Jeffrey Epstein's party.

What's next? He knows the location of the Holy Grail? He's found a major cache of scrolls from the Library of Alexandria? He knows where Hoffa is buried? He's got a Bigfoot corpse in his freezer?

If a video comes out of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old, I'll buy a t-shirt from Infowars.com, take a picute of the receipt (with my billing info redacted) and create a thread denouncing Bill Clinton as a rapist and apologizing for doubting you.

Bookmark this. Hold me to it.

What about you? What are you going to do when this video never comes out?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yep. Lots of allegations that the right haven't been shy about promoting.

But he isn't the issue being discussed here.

Sure, you'll try and deflect it to him, but this subject is about Trump.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

twitter.com...

wow

No they haven't.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Sexual allegations are the deflection.

You can't talk about one and not the other.

Just doesn't work.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

You're wrong. I do understand the power differential can lead to instances where even consenual sex can be deemed coercive. What you don't understand is American law.

For instance, many states have laws governing teacher/student relationships that make it a crime for a teacher in grade school to have even "welcome" sexual contact with students — even if those students are 18 or older. That is true. Where you're wrong is in thinking that it applies in every scenario.

ProPublica - Supervisors and Sexual Harassment: The Law’s Murkier Than You Think

In the United States, certain situations are considered inherently coercive. For instance, sexual contact between prison guards and inmates—even if it’s entirely consensual—is sexual abuse by definition. However, laws governing the workplace are far more permissive, though companies may adopt their own, more stringent policies.

Under U.S. federal anti-discrimination law, sexual advances or comments in the workplace aren’t necessarily against the law, and that’s even if there’s a big power gap at play, Ernest Haffner, a senior attorney at the government’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, told me.

“If that were true, a romantic relationship could never be consensual or welcome in a particular workplace,” Haffner said. “I don’t think case law supports that.”

Instead, the test is whether the sexual comments or conduct was unwelcome. Sound simple? Not so fast.

Experts say there aren’t hard-and-fast rules for judging whether conduct is unwelcome. “Unwelcomeness is tricky,” said Haffner. “The person may subjectively believe that the conduct is unwelcome, but you have to objectively be able to show it.”

In some cases, a person may be able to show that advances were unwelcome even though he or she didn’t protest or say so at the time. “Consensual” isn’t the same thing as ”welcome,” experts say. It all comes down to a close analysis of any given situation.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I got to say I would rather have him in if he is going to fight for the screwed over middle class. Republicans or Dems are going to do ZIP Zero! We the people can hold our noses now and again...well hell I have been holding my nose for all these stuffy azz churchmen want to be Republicans and intellectual want to be Dems for some time now.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

It applies in every case in every situation. I do not buy your spurious objections and I am not persuaded in the least by your citation.

In every single case where sex takes place in the workplace between an employer and an employee, the inequality of the power relationship between the two parties means that the sexual relationship in the workplace is non-consensual.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join