It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Ex-Apprentice Contestant Is Now Accusing Trump Of Assault In 2007

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

So in your opinion, Bill is innocent of all his accusations...right?

There was actual physical evidence like a blue dress with bodily fluids on it.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Your double standards make you look very ignorant.

Until proven guilty, yes. I've never stated otherwise. Your lies make you look...well...like a liar.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Presumption of innocence is a universal human right, and yes, my mind is very closed on that issue.

Yes, when it's suits you're agenda. If that was really the case you wouldn't be professing these women to be lying. You'd wait to hear them out first which is what Ive been saying. But like you said, you've heard everything there is to hear and you've made up your mind already.

I was lying. I never thought you were smarter than this.

Oh, how clever of a reply. Where of where did you come up with it???

Try getting some of you're own material once and a while. You're just being lazy.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Yes, when it's suits you're agenda. If that was really the case you wouldn't be professing these women to be lying. You'd wait to hear them out first which is what Ive been saying. But like you said, you've heard everything there is to hear and you've made up your mind already.

I did hear them out. I've listened to and read all I could on their accusations. I never said I made up my mind. There you go confusing your own thoughts with other's again.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Where did she say that she didn't mind him grabbing her breast?

A source would be nice.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

There was actual physical evidence like a blue dress with bodily fluids on it.

Did Lewinsky ever say it was non-consensual?

It is alarming how some of the members in this thread don't understand consensual vs non-consensual sexual contact.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Stormdancer777

That is NOT what she said. Watch it. The transcript you read is flat wrong.

Maybe yours was wrong

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
It's weird how they are all coming out because of Access Hollywood tape, and not because he sexually assaulted them.

It's not weird at all.

Sexual assault victims often don't come forward because they feel ashamed or blame themselves...thinking maybe it was their fault.

Seeing the Access Hollywood tape and these other women come forward has given other women the courage to speak up. Also, the no longer feel like they are alone and the tape proves that this wasn't their fault, that Trump is a sexual predator and even brags about it.

All the victim shaming in this thread is deplorable though.

Women are so weak, is that what you think?

Actual sexual assault, as defined by law and not some SJW college feminist definition or the thought police, is horrible.

The perps should be locked up till the cows come home.

The lowly flasher has been totally ignored in this election.

Remember this gal?

edit on 10 14 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Next time be more specific.

law2.umkc.edu...

Did you or did you not say 'ALL' ?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
To quote BILL FTW.

"The problem is, if you only listen to one television station, and nobody ever tells you the truth, you get like that."

Pay attention Trump critics.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
She did NOT lie on the bed with him. He wanted to , and she moved away. Listen again.

If someone does that type of thing, then you hear them on tape bragging about it, even if years later, of course it would make you angry. I'm glad she decided to spill the beans. Pay back is hell, as they say.

He's apparently a sexual predator, sex addict, or whatever, apparently. And God, He IS SOOO Immature.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Maybe yours was wrong

Wow, here is the transcript...not that hard to look it up.

www.bustle.com...

I pulled back and walked to another part of the room. He then walked up, grabbed my hand, and walked me into the bedroom. I walked out.

He then turned me around and said, "Let's lay down and watch some telly-telly." He put me in an embrace, and I tried to push him away. I pushed his chest, put space between us, and I said, "Come on, man. Get real." He repeated my words back to me, "Get real," as he began thrusting his genitals.

He tried to kiss me again with my hands still on his chest, and I said, "Dude, you're tripping right now," attempting to make it clear I was not interested. He said, "What do you want?" And I said, "I came to have dinner." He said, "Okay, we'll have dinner." He paced around the room. He acted like he was a bit angry. He pointed out that someone had delivered a fruit basket. I felt that was to show me how important he was.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Maybe yours was wrong

Nope. I listened to it on the News and it's much clearer than the vid here. He invited her to go in the bedroom, and she didn't. She moved away from him.

Can't help but call attention to the fact that when dinner came he hid her in a small room.
And for dinner "We split a club sandwich". Lol. A club sandwich for dinner. Or rather, half a club sandwich. I thought that was funny in a pitiful kind of way. I mean, you invite someone to the Beverly Hills Hotel for dinner, and you serve them a half a club sandwich? lol.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Well since hearsay is now 'evidence' of wrong doing.

How bout these apples ?

Gennifer flowers audio
edit on 14-10-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Where did she say that she didn't mind him grabbing her breast?

A source would be nice.

On the vid of her being interviewed.

I'm sure it's been cut out on the MSM but I've seen it several times on Fox.

That's why I keep saying it. I'm sure all the people just remember her saying "I hate to say it but he was like an octopus!"

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Maybe yours was wrong

Nope. I listened to it on the News and it's much clearer than the vid here. He invited her to go in the bedroom, and she didn't. She moved away from him.

Can't help but call attention to the fact that when dinner came he hid her in a small room.
And for dinner "We split a club sandwich". Lol. A club sandwich for dinner. Or rather, half a club sandwich. I thought that was funny in a pitiful kind of way. I mean, you invite someone to the Beverly Hills Hotel for dinner, and you serve them a half a club sandwich? lol.

You're right... It doesn't sound believable at all.

I mean... right???

It's the same thing with the stewardess on a plane where Trump is supposedly sitting in first class and grabs her boobs. Thing is... Trump has his own planes. Why in the 9 hells would be be flying first class with the surfs??

Doesn't make sense to me either

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Every Single One of these Anti Trump Sexual Assault Stories are False . Every Single One of them . The MSM is having a Field Day Fooling all you Idiots out there with these Lies .

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

You're right... It doesn't sound believable at all.

I mean... right???

It's the same thing with the stewardess on a plane where Trump is supposedly sitting in first class and grabs her boobs. Thing is... Trump has his own planes. Why in the 9 hells would be be flying first class with the surfs??

Doesn't make sense to me either

You know it doesn't really help your case when you can't even get your facts correct about what you're trying to defend. She wasn't a stewardess she was a passenger that was moved up to first class. A stewardess isn't part of what happened at all.

But don't let that stop you from telling the story as if you actually know what happened.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
As an aside, check out this article by the Washington Post, as it gives a sort of insight into double standards:

Why we trust Donald Trump’s accusers but didn’t believe Bill Clinton’s

When Clinton was confronting serious accusations of abuse, the country had a different attitude toward women who came forward with unverified (and often, unverifiable) accounts of sexual assault....

Clinton and his defenders got away with this approach partly because he was a pro-choice progressive who fiercely defended the causes most important to feminists. But more than that, it was a different time, and something really has changed.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

What FACTS ?

The only thing here is hearsay from a 70 year old.

Considering the age.

Senility, and demintia is quite possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join