It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Ex-Apprentice Contestant Is Now Accusing Trump Of Assault In 2007

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Anon just posted she was paid off through the Clinton campaign through their connections with Trans America Corp.

0HOUR1 ‏@0HOUR1__ 2m2 minutes ago Now look up AEGON group and Hillary Clinton check the donator lists #Anonymous
We have been trailing Kristin Anderson for a long time

0HOUR1 ‏@0HOUR1__ 3m3 minutes ago
Tran American Insurance FOLLOW THE MONEY HILLARY CLINTON is finished thank you Kristin Anderson We finally can link the money! #Anonymous

0HOUR1 ‏@0HOUR1__ 12m12 minutes ago docquery.fec.gov...
Hillary Clinton campaign connection to Trans America Insurance Kristin Anderson scored big job APR 2016

0HOUR1 ‏@0HOUR1__ 24m24 minutes ago
Kristin Anderson was paid off through her photo company by Trans America Corporate www.transamerica.com...

0 replies 218 retweets 212 likes Reply Retweet 218 Like 212 More 0HOUR1 ‏@0HOUR1__ 2h2 hours ago
The Former Apprentice Contestant WAS PAID by a SUPER PAC ANONS ARE CLOSING IN ON HER BANK ACCOUNTS #ANONYMOUS WE WERE READY!

twitter.com...

edit on 14-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: top quote just added

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Is it really that weird though??? The release of that tape has Trump in his own words speaking himself about his habit and enjoyment of sexually assaulting women and getting away with it. Before that it was just their word against his. Combine that with the obvious bias, shown here in this thread alone, that they would be called liars and whores before their case is even heard and you really think it's weird that they didn't speak up until now???

Because obviously so many are so open minded and willing to hear them out huh??? You're smarter than this man.

I've listened to them. I've also listened to others saying the exact opposite. I thought you were smarter than this.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
At this rate Trump is going to end up with more accusers than electoral votes.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I swear people learn nothing from the Duke Lacross case.

Not a damn thing.

Yelling sexual assualt/rape is the new yelling fire in a threatre and watching everyone run to the exits.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well they say they are close. They seem to say alot of things.

link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
It's weird how they are all coming out because of Access Hollywood tape, and not because he sexually assaulted them.

Someone accuses Trump of sexual assault and you are concerned about the timing?

Trump has been in the spotlight for over 40 years, surrounded by beautiful women, and has neve been accused of alleged sexual misconduct until 4 weeks before the election and you are not suspicious of the timing, the motivation or the veracity of the alleged victims?

Um, he has.

He has up to four lawsuits of sexual assualt, harrasement, and rape that have all been settled out of court.

His own wife, Ivana, claimed he raped her...then she took it back and said this

fusion.net...

“During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me,” the statement said. “I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.”

In her statement she added instead that she felt “violated.”

Come on, people defending Trump are just lying to themselves.

link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

This just came out today. What we've heard is only the very start of what might come out. But you've already had your mind made up whether you want to admit it or not. So I take back what I said earlier. You're not smarter than this.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
So it comes down to..

Do you want a nuke in your face
Or a man that likes to grape em by the puszy

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

I'll go with your narrative, I don't like either candidates.

But no matter who wins there will be a sexual predator in the White House.

Come January there's going to be an awkward walk around the neighborhood letting people know.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

He has up to four lawsuits of sexual assualt, harrasement, and rape that have all been settled out of court.

One of which was a divorce case which was about MONEY.

The others can't be proven unless there was signs of abuses, aka physical evidence like rape kits.

You not do any favors to women by pushing this kind of stuff.

Because it takes away from REAL VICTIMS.

Plus the fact one of these accusers worked for the clinton foundation, another one was paid off as by IMTATs post.

Follow the money the other is likely to be paid off.

And seven figure lawyers like Gloria don't help your case that defends the most despicable people there is.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

All the victim shaming in this thread is deplorable though.

Accusers. There is zero evidence anyone is a victim.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

All the victim shaming in this thread is deplorable though.

Accusers. There is zero evidence anyone is a victim.

Trying to keep another CLinton out of the White House helps me sleep at night.

Even though permission isn't asked for nor needed.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup
a reply to: StallionDuck

Anyone notice how calling people shills makes you look unintelligent and immature? I know who you are voting for.

Oh damn... Someone feeling guilty? That was too easy. Not as unintelligent as you'd think, huh? Immature? Yeah, I don't try to take myself too serious. Young at heart and all that. Every day is a party.... Least it's not a 'democratic party'! Phaaahahahaha!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

This just came out today. What we've heard is only the very start of what might come out. But you've already had your mind made up whether you want to admit it or not. So I take back what I said earlier. You're not smarter than this.

Presumption of innocence is a universal human right, and yes, my mind is very closed on that issue. I was lying. I never thought you were smarter than this.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I think they should give Trump a lie detector test if he really is innocent. Come to think of it, they should give both Trump and Hillary a lie detector test and make the results public! That will give us a much clearer picture who is lying more and who is slimier!

Maybe all candidates should agree on taking a lie detector test before running for office!! Maybe the pressure of taking a lie detector test on how they really feel about the issues affecting Americans, politicians would be more inclined to be honest. It would also keep slime balls like Trump and Hillary from running for public office.

link   

Your disregard for rights and due process make me sleep with one eye open.

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
So he had her lay down in the bed and she did it?

So Trump invites her to watch tely tely in bed, and she does it?

Did he force her?

Say what?

That other women said he groped her and kissed her for 15 min. and she let him?

Why did she let it go on so long?

I have been in situations myself, you can always walk away, or kick them in the balls, I don't see any fighting here.

Yeah!

Like that gal in 1st class, she said she didn't mind him grabbing her boobs but when he went for 3rd base, that's when he went too far!! lol!

I'd like to see how that would go over in front of a jury.

I'm not admitting that anything she said was true. It's just a ridiculous story.

Did that ex apprentice gal win or lose?

That might be the key to her "alleged assault"

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Presumption of innocence is a universal human right, and yes, my mind is very closed on that issue. I was lying. I never thought you were smarter than this.

So in your opinion, Bill is innocent of all his accusations...right?

Your double standards make you look very ignorant.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: CriticalStinker

A running man can grope a thousand women...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Anon just posted she was paid off through the Clinton campaign through their connections with Trans America Corp.

0HOUR1 ‏@0HOUR1__ 2m2 minutes ago Now look up AEGON group and Hillary Clinton check the donator lists #Anonymous
We have been trailing Kristin Anderson for a long time

0HOUR1 ‏@0HOUR1__ 3m3 minutes ago
Tran American Insurance FOLLOW THE MONEY HILLARY CLINTON is finished thank you Kristin Anderson We finally can link the money! #Anonymous

0HOUR1 ‏@0HOUR1__ 12m12 minutes ago docquery.fec.gov...
Hillary Clinton campaign connection to Trans America Insurance Kristin Anderson scored big job APR 2016

0HOUR1 ‏@0HOUR1__ 24m24 minutes ago
Kristin Anderson was paid off through her photo company by Trans America Corporate www.transamerica.com...

0 replies 218 retweets 212 likes Reply Retweet 218 Like 212 More 0HOUR1 ‏@0HOUR1__ 2h2 hours ago
The Former Apprentice Contestant WAS PAID by a SUPER PAC ANONS ARE CLOSING IN ON HER BANK ACCOUNTS #ANONYMOUS WE WERE READY!

twitter.com...

wow

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join