It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Ex-Apprentice Contestant Is Now Accusing Trump Of Assault In 2007

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Anyone else noticed the influx of people who have recently joined and ONLY have posts/responses/threads dealing with defending the Clintons and bashing Trump? Seriously... No other post about anything at all. Not even a small blip. Strictly Pro Clinton Anti Trump. Wouldn't even doubt if it's the same guy.

We have been infiltrated!!!

I even read a news clip a few days ago that mentioned that Hillery was pushing more money into shills and trolls right now.

Guess we now have them on ATS.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
It's weird how they are all coming out because of Access Hollywood tape, and not because he sexually assaulted them.

Yes and recently though they might have done these accusations sooner considering he was a billionaire and all and they might have gained something.

But just in the last neck of the election.

Don't think proof and beyond a shadow of a doubt will be met, so its just libel and slander at this point.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
All the victim shaming in this thread is deplorable though.

Isn't it just.

The psychological pressures on sexual assault victims are huge.

But of course, if someone is a die hard Trump supporter, actual documented psychology likely means nothing, because they either can't, or won't understand it.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I'm sure these are all legit, not like our society is made up of mindless, soulless, copycat attention whores seeking any sort of personal fame.

I'm really saddened that when I click on ATS the top 4,5 or 6 topics are political mudpit posts involving donald trump.

Who needs the brainwashed propagandist mainstream media anymore, just hop on over to ATS.

Worst part is after the election half of these trolls will disappear until the next one. Can't wait for all this to be over. Bring on the revolution.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Isn't it just.

But of course, if someone is a die hard Trump supporter, actual documented psychology likely means nothing, because they either can't, or won't understand it.

I am sure you feel the same about Bills victims.

Right ?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

That's a contagious word -- deplorable -- isn't it?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
oops
edit on 14-10-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

link   
sorry

link   
oops again

link   
Good point.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It's weird how they are all coming out because of Access Hollywood tape, and not because he sexually assaulted them.

Someone accuses Trump of sexual assault and you are concerned about the timing?

Trump has been in the spotlight for over 40 years, surrounded by beautiful women, and has neve been accused of alleged sexual misconduct until 4 weeks before the election and you are not suspicious of the timing, the motivation or the veracity of the alleged victims?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Anyone notice how calling people shills makes you look unintelligent and immature? I know who you are voting for.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

A running man can grope a thousand women...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: introvert

Someone accuses Trump of sexual assault and you are concerned about the timing?

Trump has been in the spotlight for over 40 years, surrounded by beautiful women, and has neve been accused of alleged sexual misconduct until 4 weeks before the election and you are not suspicious of the timing, the motivation or the veracity of the alleged victims?

That's a lie though.

His lawsuits go back as far as 97 probably earlier.

You're a liar though so I expect nothing less from you.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Stormdancer777

She didn't lie down with him. He pulled her in the bedroom and she walked out. At one point she pushed him in the chest to get physical space from him.

Re-listen to the video. She's a Republican. She has no desire to get money out of this and has not filed a law suit. She has a lawyer in case a suit is filed against her, for her own protection.

I read it

Zervos said Trump continued to grab at her and tried to get her to join him in the bedroom, eventually convincing her to lie down on the bed with him so they could watch 'telly-telly.'

He convinced her, Alrighty then, what did she think he was after?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Accusers. There is zero evidence anyone is a victim.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
So he had her lay down in the bed and she did it?

So Trump invites her to watch tely tely in bed, and she does it?

Did he force her?

Say what?

That other women said he groped her and kissed her for 15 min. and she let him?

Why did she let it go on so long?

I have been in situations myself, you can always walk away, or kick them in the balls, I don't see any fighting here.

This is a scary comment.

laying down on a bed is not consent...just like wearing a short skirt is not consent, getting drunk is not consent, being brought out to dinner is not consent.

Your comment just screams rape culture and that the women was "asking for it".

It's quite disgusting.

She DID NOT lie down with him. She rejected his advances repeatedly. I just listened to it again. Stormdancer mid-heard the story.

This woman is not trying to get any money out of this. She is a Republican. She said she is coming forward now because "when I'm 70 years old, I
Want to be able to sleep at night." It was clear that the HolywoodAccess video and Trump's flat denial hit her hard. She told close family members what happened at the time, so there are people who have corroborated her story.

She has a lawyer to protect herself from blowback, she has not filed a suit. She was reading from a pre-written statement as one would do in this circumstance to avoid making mistakes and because she's being careful, wanting to remember the details.

People are judging her through partisan eyes. It is not a joke. I fully understand why she acted the way she did - he was very powerful, he held the keys to her future, she believed, she greatly admired him. He took advantage of her, plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: neformore

Isn't it just.

I am sure you feel the same about Bills victims.

Right ?

good point

link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

That is NOT what she said. Watch it. The transcript you read is flat wrong.

link   
Well, I watched the video and what struck me was how detailed it was. A lot of tiny little points to the story. I would think if she were to be lying, it would be very easy to trip her up down the road with so many little facts of the story.

The fact that she isn't bringing any charges etc.. I think is also a point in her favor of truth being told here.

Just MHO of course.

On a side note my local news just said they have a exclusive from Trumps former Butler. Wonder where this is going to go...

eta: It is WPBF Palm Beach... ABC if anyone else is local here
edit on 10/14/16 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/14/16 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join