It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Ex-Apprentice Contestant Is Now Accusing Trump Of Assault In 2007

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
It's weird how they are all coming out because of Access Hollywood tape, and not because he sexually assaulted them.

Someone accuses Trump of sexual assault and you are concerned about the timing?

They should have waited until he was president.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
She's got a detailed account, she's crying on camera, the even was more recent than some of the others. Meanwhile Trump just gave another speech where he said another of the accusers wasn't up to his standards for feminine beauty.

Maybe she has her eyes on Hollywood now

A starring film part

When she can get an *Oscar* and give a tearful speech of thanks

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Theantediluvian is very quick to post Trump attack reports, scaringly quick actually. In fact, so quick that one would think he's working directly with the MSM.

Don't you have any last-minute dirt on Hillary to share with us? You're starting to sound like a broken record dude.

Actually you should let him run with this story because he has no clue what is about to hit the fan. Its is kind of sad to watch at this point its almost pathetic.

Hillary did this to herself she pissed off the one group of people in this country who know how to destroy her and the democrats. You should never piss off the people who protect your communication from prying eyes for a living. They have been taught methods to catch people doing things they shouldn't.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Trump can afford the best lawyers on the planet. If this ever goes to court and it's proven that these women were lying, they are going to be in a world of hurt.

Hope their 15 minutes of fame were worth it.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
So he had her lay down in the bed and she did it?

So Trump invites her to watch tely tely in bed, and she does it?

Did he force her?

Say what?

That other women said he groped her and kissed her for 15 min. and she let him?

Why did she let it go on so long?

I have been in situations myself, you can always walk away, or kick them in the balls, I don't see any fighting here.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The dark and murky period before the great flood, eh? So is all of this the great flood? Or is the great flood what comes after all of this tabloid gossip election? I'm not sure what to make of anything anymore. Are you really trying to tell US to build an ark?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Theantediluvian is very quick to post Trump attack reports, scaringly quick actually. In fact, so quick that one would think he's working directly with the MSM.

I think he is not only working with them, but is also the very concept given a physical manifestation by Demon-Obama and the Diablo-Clinton.

Check and mate, Theantediluvian(if that is even your real name).

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The dark and murky period before the great flood, eh? So is all of this the great flood? Or is the great flood what comes after all of this tabloid gossip election? I'm not sure what to make of anything anymore. Are you really trying to tell US to build an ark?

The great flood will be caused by the YUGE landslide Trump wins by.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It's weird how they are all coming out because of Access Hollywood tape, and not because he sexually assaulted them.

Someone accuses Trump of sexual assault and you are concerned about the timing?

Yeah, the timing couldn't be worse for Trump, ok? Big-league.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Did he force her?
Say what?
I have been in situations myself, you can always walk away, or kick them in the balls, I don't see any fighting here.

Every woman puts her own value on herself .... morally or monetry.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
"It's extremely intense," Zervos says of the experience. "Hard work. I learned a lot about myself and how you respond when the pressure's on. I left admiring Donald Trump a lot more than when I arrived."

Summer Zervos

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

What a brave face she put on. Let this be a beacon of hope and courage.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
From now on women should up about assault until the timing is convenient for the person they are accusing. Maybe when #repealthenineteenth is accomplished, we can finally add some real meat to the constitution.
edit on 14-10-2016 by jonsoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Wow she was even given a script to read from.

Lol at your desperation.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What a crock of snip.

Gloria eh!!!

Gloria has been involved in some of the most defining cases of our day, including O.J. Simpson, Michael Jackson, Scott Peterson, and Robert Blake, as well as one of the earliest sexual abuse suits against the Catholic Church

www.gloriaallred.com...

Oj eh. The Wife Killer.

Michael jackson the PEDO.

Scott Peterson killed his pregnant wife.

Robert blake killed his too.

Trump critics sure are not helping their case with ambulance chasers.
edit on 14-10-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
at the rate this is going, Trump's going to have to build a Wall to keeps these women out of his final campaign stretch.

there is a psychological disorder, or chemical imbalance associated with the an uncontrollable passion for something/someone despite obvious reasons not to be passionate or faithful. it doesnt matter what trump has said or done or will say to most of his fans.
there is always a, subconscious, excuse or retort ready to refute or dismiss any accusations immediately.

even if trump was on video doing something grotesque or unspeakable, an excuse would not be too far around the corner from the trumpaholics.

vote Trump.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: StallionDuck

It's a modern day California Gold Rush. Nothing more.

If they were going to pay what? $500,000 to cover legal fees for someone to come forward from the 'apprentice' one can only imagine there may be a nice cash incentive for each person who 'suddenly' cough...remembers...cough 'abuse' that happened 30 yrs ago and comes forward.

With all the proven criminal pay for play from the Clinton cabal and the cash they have I have no doubt there is a reward for coming forward.

Jeeze man... for 500K, hell, I would even make up a story. I'd make it juicy, dirty and I'd lie through my teeth.

Nah... Just kidding. 1 million or nothing! I mean... I'd have to think smart. I'd have to have enough money to support my dumb ass because you know I'd never be able to get a job after that.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

It's not weird at all.

Sexual assault victims often don't come forward because they feel ashamed or blame themselves...thinking maybe it was their fault.

Seeing the Access Hollywood tape and these other women come forward has given other women the courage to speak up. Also, the no longer feel like they are alone and the tape proves that this wasn't their fault, that Trump is a sexual predator and even brags about it.

All the victim shaming in this thread is deplorable though.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Did he force her?

Say what?

This is a scary comment.

laying down on a bed is not consent...just like wearing a short skirt is not consent, getting drunk is not consent, being brought out to dinner is not consent.

Your comment just screams rape culture and that the women was "asking for it".

It's quite disgusting.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

She didn't lie down with him. He pulled her in the bedroom and she walked out. At one point she pushed him in the chest to get physical space from him.

Re-listen to the video. She's a Republican. She has no desire to get money out of this and has not filed a law suit. She has a lawyer in case a suit is filed against her, for her own protection.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join