It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Ex-Apprentice Contestant Is Now Accusing Trump Of Assault In 2007

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Summer Zervos is the woman being represented by attorney Gloria Allred. She's just given her account to the press live. There's not anything much in print yet but I'll follow up with a video of her account ASAP.

In the meantime from Heavy - ummer Zervos, Donald Trump Accuser: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Another woman has come forward to accuse Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump of sexual assault.

This latest accusation comes from Summer Zervos, a former contestant on The Apprentice and restaurant worker who alleges that Trump met with her personally supposedly to offer her a job but that he then proceed to sexually harass her and expose himself.

She is being represented by Gloria Allred, who frequently represents victims of sexual abuse. Allred says that she has spoken to several people who Zervos spoke with at the time of the incident and who can corroborate.

Here’s what you need to know about the latest Donald Trump sexual assault allegations.

1. She Competed in the Fifth Season of ‘The Apprentice’
[...]
2. She Says Donald Trump Forcibly Kissed Her on the Lips
[...]
3. She Later Met Him at a Hotel and Trump Allegedly Sexually Assaulted Her
[...]
4. She Came Forward Because of the ‘Access Hollywood’ Tape

5. Trump Denies These Allegations

Though Trump has not yet responded to Summer Zervos’ allegations, as he was giving a rally at the same time that Zervos’ press conference took place, Trump has very aggressively dismissed the accusations and claimed that all of the women are making their stories up.

According to Heavy (YMMV) the first contestant fired on Season 5 was Zervos. She's claiming to have told her parents when it happpened.

EDIT:

Here's the video. Looking for a better one:

edit on 2016-10-14 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Here soon Allred will have a commercial.

Have you or a loved one been touched by Donald Trump? If so you may be entitled to a Yuuuge cash settlement.

Call our law offices now!
edit on 14-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Doesn't surprise me. I'm sure more will jump on this band wagon. Yep... It's a band wagon. She should have come forward long before this. The reason they're doing it is because there is publicity and everyone knows it's easier to make a story seem real when the media is already looking for supposed victims.

Pathetic.

It's a modern day California Gold Rush. Nothing more.

If it's about Trump and it's bad publicity for him, it's GOT to be true!

So much for denying ignorance. Now more than ever.

edit on 14-10-2016 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Lie detector test ASAP and lock her up for life if she fails. Same with all the others.
edit on 14-10-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Well at this point, there might be enough accusers for class action so that commercial might be fitting. I think this woman is going to be harder to dismiss than some of the others.

She's got a detailed account, she's crying on camera, the even was more recent than some of the others. Meanwhile Trump just gave another speech where he said another of the accusers wasn't up to his standards for feminine beauty.

That's probably not a smart tactic IMO.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

She's got a detailed account, she's crying on camera

Yea, if a glorified actress cried on camera that's pretty damning. Open and shut case.
edit on 14-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Summer Zervos is the woman being represented by attorney Gloria Allred. She's just given her account to the press live. There's not anything much in print yet but I'll follow up with a video of her account ASAP.

In the meantime from Heavy - ummer Zervos, Donald Trump Accuser: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Another woman has come forward to accuse Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump of sexual assault.

This latest accusation comes from Summer Zervos, a former contestant on The Apprentice and restaurant worker who alleges that Trump met with her personally supposedly to offer her a job but that he then proceed to sexually harass her and expose himself.

She is being represented by Gloria Allred, who frequently represents victims of sexual abuse. Allred says that she has spoken to several people who Zervos spoke with at the time of the incident and who can corroborate.

Here’s what you need to know about the latest Donald Trump sexual assault allegations.

[...]
[...]
[...]

Though Trump has not yet responded to Summer Zervos’ allegations, as he was giving a rally at the same time that Zervos’ press conference took place, Trump has very aggressively dismissed the accusations and claimed that all of the women are making their stories up.

According to Heavy (YMMV) the first contestant fired on Season 5 was Zervos. She's claiming to have told her parents when it happpened.

EDIT:

Actually you should run with this and create post after post about it so when this explodes in your face you change your name or just use one of the other many account to ats you set up. This has been rumored about for awhile and everyone knew this was coming who ever i doubt you will change your mind when the reality of the situation is shown to be lies and was actually a honeypot trap.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

[...]
[...]
[...]

EDIT:

Actually you should run with this and create post after post about it so when this explodes in your face you change your name or just use one of the other many account to ats you set up. This has been rumored about for awhile and everyone knew this was coming how ever i doubt you will change your mind when the reality of the situation is shown to be lies and was actually a honeypot trap.
edit on 14-10-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
link   
I'm sure these are all legit, not like our society is made up of mindless, soulless, copycat attention whores seeking any sort of personal fame.

I'm really saddened that when I click on ATS the top 4,5 or 6 topics are political mudpit posts involving donald trump.

Who needs the brainwashed propagandist mainstream media anymore, just hop on over to ATS.

link   
Look out !!

Here comes the swarms of Lib-Lawyers.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It's weird how they are all coming out because of Access Hollywood tape, and not because he sexually assaulted them.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh trump

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
It's weird how they are all coming out because of Access Hollywood tape, and not because he sexually assaulted them.

They're so brave. Hopefully this will be turned into a story of courage and heroism called Mr. Handsy.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I'm sure these are all legit, not like our society is made up of mindless, soulless, copycat attention whores seeking any sort of personal fame.

I'm really saddened that when I click on ATS the top 4,5 or 6 topics are political mudpit posts involving donald trump.

Who needs the brainwashed propagandist mainstream media anymore, just hop on over to ATS.

VERY valid point. I guess there is nothing else going on in the world of science and exploration. I mean, right now, the biggest and baddest black ops could be happening right before our very eyes (Syria - Obama Vs Putin - WW3) and no one would ever notice or care. A YUGE false flag attack could take place in NYC tomorrow and not a soul would blink unless it was some argument about Trump playing golf with hookers on top of Trump Tower.

Feel like I wanna just drink myself into oblivion now. No one cares so why should I.... Least the drunk would numb the radiation poisoning just a bit, righ?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

It's a modern day California Gold Rush. Nothing more.

If they were going to pay what? $500,000 to cover legal fees for someone to come forward from the 'apprentice' one can only imagine there may be a nice cash incentive for each person who 'suddenly' cough...remembers...cough 'abuse' that happened 30 yrs ago and comes forward.

With all the proven criminal pay for play from the Clinton cabal and the cash they have I have no doubt there is a reward for coming forward.
edit on 10 14 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Is it really that weird though??? The release of that tape has Trump in his own words speaking himself about his habit and enjoyment of sexually assaulting women and getting away with it. Before that it was just their word against his. Combine that with the obvious bias, shown here in this thread alone, that they would be called liars and whores before their case is even heard and you really think it's weird that they didn't speak up until now???

Because obviously so many are so open minded and willing to hear them out huh??? You're smarter than this man.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Someone accuses Trump of sexual assault and you are concerned about the timing?

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Theantediluvian is very quick to post Trump attack reports, scaringly quick actually. In fact, so quick that one would think he's working directly with the MSM.

Don't you have any last-minute dirt on Hillary to share with us? You're starting to sound like a broken record dude.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Someone accuses Trump of sexual assault and you are concerned about the timing?

When it's less than a month before the election? This is a conspiracy website, I find it hard to believe countless women (more will surface) decide to wait decades till now with no other clear goal other than to block his presidency.

Some may call that Admirable, but if it's all true they allowed it to happen to others by not speaking out and allowing a "rapist" to continue his pillaging.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Their obviously lying. Trump is a perfect gentlemen who hates disrespecting women. That access Hollywood tape was a fake, you can tell by the pixels.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join