It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former U.S. Attorney: Agents See FBI Chief Comey as a ‘Dirty Cop’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: mobiusmale

That's a really useful summary of the various right-wing lies you all propagate. It's almost like you have a reference list handy.

Now, let's deal with your topic, unless you merely want to troll your own thread. Are you familiar with the guy your OP article is based on? Do you know that he's been totally discredited as a rabid anti-Clinton surrogate?

And if you want to leap to the Fox News garbage all the so-called "authorities" are FBI RETIREES who now earn their livings as shills on Fox News and the rest of the right-wing media?

/shrug Enjoy another discredited Hillary-bashing thread.

I am no fan of trump but dude, you are just weird. Poking someone just for what they read from a story. Take off the blue and red glasses.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
a reply to: Gryphon66

My reference point would be the various threads that have started here on ats (and other places ) that I've seen- supposedly written by fbi members, with nicely thought out threads with lots of great information on this topic... That vanish without a trace fairly quickly.

So who do you suppose are removing these alleged FBI 'members' (is it a club or an agency?) threads on ATS? Hillary insiders on ATS?? Critical thought ever entered into your lexicon?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Tuesday 11.7.2016

COMEY has pissed off Obama's people to the point where he's expected to be fired before Christmas.
Story: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Maybe someone will start a thread about this after the election tomorrow. If anyone still cares, LOL.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join