It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former U.S. Attorney: Agents See FBI Chief Comey as a ‘Dirty Cop’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ho hum...just more indications that the DOJ/FBI "investigation" into Hillary Clinton's use of an unauthorized and unsecure private server, was a complete and total sham.

But quick - look away - another unknown woman from 30 years ago, who claims she had a random encounter with Donald Trump, who then instantly attempted to molest her on an airplane, or in front of an elevator, or some other publicly accessible area (but there were no witnesses of course) and never reported the incident...is speaking to the New York Times! Sexual scandal y'all !! Bright lights !! No thinking required !! Yippee !!

Meanwhile, back at the complete corruption/destruction of the United States Government and the Judicial System...

The FBI in open revolt against a deceitful director

James Comey presides over an FBI in revolt over his leadership, a former U.S. attorney tells The American Spectator, and pursues “paranoid, delusional, and vindictive” measures to prevent negative information leaking out to the public.

“I know that inside the FBI there is a revolt,” Joseph diGenova tells The American Spectator. “There is a revolt against the director. The people inside the bureau believe the director is a dirty cop. They believe that he threw the [Hillary Clinton email] case. They do not know what he was promised in return. But the people inside the bureau who were involved in the case and who knew about the case are talking to former FBI people expressing their disgust at the conduct of the director.”

“There is a consensus among the employees that the director has lost all credibility and that he cannot lead the bureau,” diGenova explains. “They are comparing him to L. Patrick Gray, the disgraced former FBI director who threw Watergate papers into the Potomac River. The resistance to the director has made the agency incapable of action. It has been described to me as a depression within the agency unlike anything that anyone has ever seen within the bureau. The director’s public explanation for the unorthodox investigation are viewed by people in the bureau as sophomoric and embarrassing.”

“When the director said that it was a unanimous decision not to recommend prosecution, that was a lie,” diGenova points out. “In fact, the people involved in the case were outraged at his decision, which he made by himself. When people realized that he was lying publicly about their role and when they knew he had approved of the destruction of laptops that were subject to congressional subpoena, that flipped the switch.”

Agents involved in the case now fear congressional subpoenas thanks to Comey’s head-scratching handling of the case. DiGenova met this week with figures requesting attorneys for FBI officials. The former independent counsel and U.S. attorney affirms his willingness to serve in that capacity and to represent potential whistleblowers. “These people are trained to be loyal, honest, and forthright,” diGenova points out. “What [Comey] did was force them to corrupt their oath of office. They have had enough.”

Open Revolt at the FBI

The degree to which all of this...and the never ending stream of damning evidence being released by Wikileaks on a, literally, daily basis...is being studiously ignored by the MSM - and moreover by the blind-as-a-bat followers and defenders of Hillary Clinton - is truly mind boggling.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
So ... one person tells one right-wing blog that the FBI is in revolt ... (yea, I know Faux News also did a piece) ... and that's all that is needed?

Here, just for S&G, another perspective on the main "source" of your article.

Right-Wing Media Cite Discredited Republican Lawyer To Claim Hillary Clinton Committed "Numerous Federal Crimes"

Joseph DiGenova: Hillary Clinton Will Not "Be Able To Complete Her Campaign" After Indictment For Committing "Numerous Federal Crimes" With Private Email Use. On the January 5 edition of Courtside Entertainment Group's The Laura Ingraham Show, host Laura Ingraham interviewed discredited Republican lawyer and longtime critic of the Clintons, Joseph diGenova, who claimed that Hillary Clinton and her staff "have committed numerous federal crimes involving the negligence and improper handling of classified information" through her use of a private email account and server. DiGenova asserted that the FBI is "not going to be able to walk away from this," claiming that the evidence is "so overwhelming" and stating that the FBI would "revolt" and "intelligence community will not stand for" it if Clinton is not indicted.

Wrong once, wrong again.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
LOL
I'm sorry, but think about it.
If the FBI agents, think their BOSS is a "dirty cop", how bad does he have to be?
Pretty damn bad.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
LOL
If the FBI agents, think their BOSS is a "dirty cop", how bad does he have to be?
Pretty damn bad.

Just for the sake of discussion ... how do you know that FBI agents think their boss is a dirty cop?

What's your reference point? Your evidence?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Are these former US attorneys Trump supporters and anti Hillary?

Of course they're gonna think that, Fox News has been telling them Hillary is a criminal yet can't even get an indictment after 30 years of investigation.

This is why Democrats will control the WH for another 8 years while butthurt wingnuts moan and cry.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Are these former US attorneys Trump supporters and anti Hillary?

Of course they're gonna think that, Fox News has been telling them Hillary is a criminal yet can't even get an indictment after 30 years of investigation.

This is why Democrats will control the WH for another 8 years while butthurt wingnuts moan and cry.

These are "retired" agents ... all of these claims. Some of the same guys claiming "insider" knowledge which proved to be utter BS>

It's already propagated throughout the right-wing media's echo chamber ... virtually the same article as cited above.

None of it has any credence with current agents. Zero.
edit on 14-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

She did commit crimes. Just because you commit a crime doesn't mean you have been charged. We already have numerous laws that have been broken. There is just an unwillingness to prosecute.... Because they are on the same "team."

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

OMG, seriously? I got it from the story. I did not say it was true, or not true. I was just making an observation off what I read.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

OMG, seriously? I got it from the story. I did not say it was true, or not true. I was just making an observation off what I read.

Right, you made an observation that accepts what you just read.

I'm asking you, did you apply the least bit of critical thinking to what you read, or did you just believe it?

Are you aware of the individual named as the source in the OP article?

Are you aware that he has been wrong repeatedly on his wild claims about Hillary CLinton?

That's all I'm asking you, and it's perfectly fine to say "yes, I believe what I read, as long as it's from the right sources."

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

She did commit crimes. Just because you commit a crime doesn't mean you have been charged. We already have numerous laws that have been broken. There is just an unwillingness to prosecute.... Because they are on the same "team."

Not the point of this thread.

The point of this thread is the alleged rebellion going on at the FBI, that apparently is only known to a handful of retired agents who are regulars on Fox News, Breitbart, etc.

Believing the right-wing media is fine of course ...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
No, mister thought police, I will not say, "I believe what I read". I would have made the same comment if this was in the writers thread. Because that is how I picture some FBI agents. Criminals. I Actually have a personal reason to do so. So with that in my head, and what I read here, that is what I wrote.

What the hell is wrong with people today? SOAB.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

No crimes.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

My reference point would be the various threads that have started here on ats (and other places ) that I've seen- supposedly written by fbi members, with nicely thought out threads with lots of great information on this topic... That vanish without a trace fairly quickly.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
That's right, as our ATS colleague Gryphon66 (and a number of others) will remind you:

1) in spite of the thousands of emails deleted and Bleachbited after they were subpoenaed
2) in spite of videotaped lies told while under oath to congress
3) in spite of very clear "follow the money" trails and tales of people donating to the Clinton Foundation, and paying huge speaking fees to Bill and Hillary - and then getting access and contracts, via her position as Secretary of State
4) in spite of the admission that she believes you should say one thing to the public and then do an entirely different thing as a matter of Policy
5) in spite of the admission (in leaked emails) that her cartel has, and intends to, pressure Supreme Court Justices to tow the Party line
6) in spite of her obvious lie to the FBI that she does not know what a "C" on an email means
7) in spite of her lies to the public about her medical state
8) in spite of the fact that her staff tries to craft media communications around Clinton's growing hatred for everyday American people
9) in spite of her campaign's active plans to infiltrate the Catholic Church and to foment an internal revolution
10) in spite of the day, after day, after day, damning revelations that are coming from Wikileaks
10) in spite of the late night clandestine tarmac meeting between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton...followed closely by a sham interview with Clinton by the FBI, where she got away with just about everything by claiming she could not remember what she did or why she did it...followed 3 days later by Comey outlining the criminal case against Clinton, and then announcing that he would not recommend charges...followed later that same day by Obama and Clinton appearing at a campaign event together...followed 2 days later by the declaration by Loretta Lynch that the case is closed.

There is nothing to see here.

Everything is on the up and up...move along. Enjoy the Football game, the World Series is almost upon us. Christmas (oh, sorry...the Holidays) is right around the corner. Russia is the real villain here (by supposedly exposing so many of Clinton's and the Democrat Establishment's crimes). Donald Trump is Adolf Hitler.

Fade to black America...
edit on 14-10-2016 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Thought police? LOL. You believed that Director Comey is facing a veritable "mutiny" because of one crappy article focused on one discredited individual.

You said so, and you got called on it. I had no interest beyond pointing that out. Enjoy your blind belief!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

My reference point would be the various threads that have started here on ats (and other places ) that I've seen- supposedly written by fbi members, with nicely thought out threads with lots of great information on this topic... That vanish without a trace fairly quickly.

You mean, people who claim to be FBI members?

Credulity is strong in this thread!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

That's a really useful summary of the various right-wing lies you all propagate. It's almost like you have a reference list handy.

Now, let's deal with your topic, unless you merely want to troll your own thread. Are you familiar with the guy your OP article is based on? Do you know that he's been totally discredited as a rabid anti-Clinton surrogate?

And if you want to leap to the Fox News garbage all the so-called "authorities" are FBI RETIREES who now earn their livings as shills on Fox News and the rest of the right-wing media?

/shrug Enjoy another discredited Hillary-bashing thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a revolt inside the fbi? exactly what does that mean? what actions are being taken that would indict a revolt is taking place?
I haven`t seen any news about mass resignations from the FBI,so, basically they are all still going to work and doing their jobs and grumbling about how the boss sucks, sounds like a typical workplace to me.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

I want to believe this as much as you do. One person outside the FBI doesn't convey to me a full dissention. I will keep an eye out for more people, hopefully higher tier agents, coming out to say the same.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

LOL
Pretty damn bad.

Just for the sake of discussion ... how do you know that FBI agents think their boss is a dirty cop?

What's your reference point? Your evidence?

How do you know they do not...I think if you actually looked at what we can see on the surface there is more to indicate a motive to be upset at how the case was handled than there is to think everything is business as usual. The leaks keep rolling and more of the façade is removed and we can already see quite a bit of corruption as it is...then there is all the stuff we don't see that we should be seeing as well as questions left unasked that beg one to wonder why... me thinks you've gone full political troll...and one never goes full political troll...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join