It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Clown Stabs Man in Sweden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

An attacker wearing a clown mask stabbed a man in Sweden, police said Friday, as a wave of hysteria about sightings of "creepy" or "killer" clowns sweeps the United States and European nations.

"A man born in 1997 was stabbed in the shoulder by an unknown person who ran away," police in Halland county in southern Sweden said on their website.

The incident late on Thursday came after two people in clown costumes threatened to kill a young woman in the centre of Sweden on Wednesday.

Source

Creepy clown have gone from scaring people to physically harming them, and in Sweden of all places!

Will this be the end of the legit clowns who make a living from it?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Guess it's time to stab all clowns first.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It was only a matter of time before the real nut jobs started to get in on this, it's only going to get worse now the lines been crossed people are going to react first, then clowny (or if someone is killed) their family will be crying the victim claiming it was just a joke.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickovthenorth
It was only a matter of time before the real nut jobs started to get in on this, it's only going to get worse now the lines been crossed people are going to react first, then clowny (or if someone is killed) their family will be crying the victim claiming it was just a joke.

Honestly.. If someone jumped out dressed as a creepy clown I would automatically attack anyway..
This is the perfect cover for terrorists now to cover themselves and attack.
Anyone caught in the street at night dressed as a creepy clown.. Instant jail time. That will soon stop this nonsense..

And before anyone complains about 'our rights' I say who the fcuk needs to be dressed up in a creepy costume at night unless it's Halloween. Innocent people are getting frightened and now attacked so it has finally crossed the line in my book..
edit on 14/10/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
If only he used his clown car as his getaway vehicle, she might have been able to get his plate number.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Creepy Clown kills in Sweden during 92 Olympics

Happened before, at least this time there were no deaths!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Guess it's time to stab all clowns first.

Advice: Don't bring knives to gun fights ...

... unless you plan to run out of bullets. And who would plan to run out of bullets?

Muwhahahahaha!!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

He looks like a clown to you?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Black Metal corpse paint has alot in common with clowns...same brand of makeup in fact so yes, he looks like a clown.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I shall stab them with guns.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I think the immigrants natural attire is causing them to mistakenly be identified as "clowns".

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think the immigrants natural attire is causing them to mistakenly be identified as "clowns".

Shush, thats an inconvenient truth.

Clearly Sweden has a clown problem and should just deport all clowns before there is a massive terror attack.

top topics

join