It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

ETs Built Earth’s First Airport, Iraqi Transport Minister Says

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
LINK

I thought this was neat. The Transport Minister of Iraq talking about ancient sumerians, niburu, and how the ancient sumerians participated in space flight in a press conference about a new airport they are building. The only part that scared me was the mention of Sitchen, who isnt exactly the most accurate person when it comes to ancient sumer.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vizzle

I like the artist's rendering of a spaceship in the article. This is a cool story - thanks for sharing! ATS is in dire need or more fun threads like this

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Sitchen is seriously full of #

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Send him an email.. Inviting him to join this crazy place.. Er... Actually we don't really have any stories like that anymore.. Unless he is interested in American bollotics..

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

my opinion is that its utter bollox - amd quite pathetic that a cabinet minister of a soverign state makes such assanone announcements in public

iraq has enough problems without this cockwomble adding to them

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Here's the video. The other guys are having a titter, so it could be a bit tongue-in-cheek

edit on 14-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Kazem Finjan: "Perhaps many of the people of the Dhi Qar Governorate do not know that the first airport to be built on planet Earth, 5,000 years ago, before the Christian era, was built here, in Dhi Qar. If you do not believe me, read the book of the great historian Zecharia Sitchin, who was an expert on Sumerian studies, read the books of Samuel Kramer, or the book written by H.G. Wells (sic) about this: History Begins from Sumer. He talked about the first airport built on the planet, which was in this place.

Source

I suggest everyone follow his advice here and read the book he's referencing. Please quote the parts about Sumerian spaceports that Kramer wrote about.

Harte
edit on 10/14/2016 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Here's the video. The other guys are having a titter, so it could be a bit tongue-in-cheek, the only thing being as to where the Sumerians originated from, "kingship descended from heaven"

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Kazem Finjan: "Perhaps many of the people of the Dhi Qar Governorate do not know that the first airport to be built on planet Earth, 5,000 years ago, before the Christian era, was built here, in Dhi Qar. If you do not believe me, read the book of the great historian Zecharia Sitchin, who was an expert on Sumerian studies, read the books of Samuel Kramer, or the book written by H.G. Wells (sic) about this: History Begins from Sumer. He talked about the first airport built on the planet, which was in this place.

Source

I suggest everyone follow his advice here and read the book he's referencing. Please quote the parts about Sumerian spaceports that Kramer wrote about.

Harte

I've read Kramer and still have at least one of his books. There was no mention of anything resembling airports or spaceports in anything I've read. The fact that just before citing Kramer, this guy refers to Sitchin as an 'Expert on Sumerian studies' calls everything else he says into question. I have to question whether this cat is trolling or truly delusional.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

That is a Viper from Battlestar Galactica... I just knew that show was a documentary and not a ripoff of Star Wars!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Wasnt it in Balbeck Lebanon?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

ETs Built Earth’s First Airport, Iraqi Transport Minister Says.

Perhaps he was talking in rather thinly disguised code so ordinary people would get his meaning.

Perhaps "airport" actually means "stargate."

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I believe if I read Sitchens stories correctly this would be the location of the supposed spaceport that the Sumerian text was talking about, like I said "IF I read it correctly" the story talks about the Sphinx being a pointer to guide travelers in to the spaceport. This location is in Saudi Arabia not in Iraq. Now you might say why would I think that, there was something about the very long straight lines as you zoom in on the images that stood out to me when I started searching google earth after reading those stories, and that location happens to be on the same exact latitude line as the Giza complex.
edit on Sat201610V201659431 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Hmm, sure was a lot of depleted uranium used in Iraq war.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
I believe if I read Sitchens stories correctly this would be the location of the supposed spaceport that the Sumerian text was talking about, like I said "IF I read it correctly" the story talks about the Sphinx being a pointer to guide travelers in to the spaceport.

You probably read Sitchin correctly, which means you were subjected to a fraudulent version of what Sumerian texts actually say.

Harte

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue
a reply to: DonVoigt

I'm going off the synopsis of Sitchin's books from this website: zsitchinindex.wordpress.com, Sitchen claimed 3 locations for "spaceports;" the first one was a pre-flood Sippar (before humans were even around, after the floods Sippar was rebuilt but no longer a spaceport), then a second one in the Sinai peninsula (with associations to mt. "Moshe", circa Gilgameshes' era) and finally a third one (much later) at Baalbek. I think Sippar got the nod from Sitchen as that was the home temple for Utu/Shamash was, the claim being Shamash was god of the fiery rockets.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

The location that I posted pictures of is on the Sinai peninsula

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Looks like a lot of small dams to slow the water flow,in an ancient river bed....to me.......maybe

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Well if you go to google earth or just look at the bottom picture with the altitude level, those dams would be miles wide, aside from the fact that there are no straight lines in nature. So whatever is under the sand right there is pretty big.
edit on Sun201610V2016331231 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Can you please add your version of the translated texts so I can get the real story. If even some of his translated words are accurate would that not suggest that a lot of his translated words are correct, given the possibility for a few mistakes.
edit on Sun201610V2016471231 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun201610V2016471231 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join