It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

New Trump Accuser Surfaces - Says Donald Grabbed Her Under Skirt

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Were there new rape suits filed since the recording? The law suit I mentioned was filed before the recordings came out.

There were other law suits filed back in the 90s against him that are along the same lines.

Your right though the recording doesn't specifically identify Kristen Anderson he simply said he would go up to women (as in more than one) and grab their pussies.

Trump should just come out and identify all the women he did that to, if he ever bothered to get their names after.
edit on 16-10-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

True, I was thinking of those who had not come out, waiting for whatever reason.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: tribal

Trump denies stuff even when he's on tape saying it

Sure you weren't talking about Hillery there? Seen enough taped evidence to know she lies out the ying yang.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: lovebeck

Why hadn't Cosby's accusers come out before?

Maybe a similar reason, maybe not, but it is a real world example.

Here we go. Maybe with Cosby and Trump we can have a standard of accusations. 1. The accusations come out right before something big is going to happen. Cosby was just about ready to go on tour. Trump is just about to be elected.
2. The accusations are most if not all in the past. Not sure if any of Cosbys accusers are recent. 3. After the first accusation more come out of the woodwork. 4. They allign perfectly to derail the plans of the accused.

Cosby is only in pre-trial, and has denied everything. He has not been convicted. Trump has only been accused. Unlike Cosby that I know of people are standing up and accusing his accusers of lying. Who's lying and who isn't?

As far as the statute of limitation goes. I believe the original staute of limitation was 15 years after the victim turned 18. The new one I believe - think it already passed - the victim turns 50 for a sex offender. It is being considered that there would be no statute of limitation for a sex offense. Even if the victim is 50 or 60 they could come forward even if the accusation happened 40 years ago.

As if this can't happen? 10 year nightmare over rape conviction is over from the Los Angeles Times. Brian Banks is out of jail after it was found out that the accuser posted on her face book page that she lied about the rape. Banks originally took a plea deal so he wouldn't have to face potentially 41 years in jail. The plea came with megans law which is as some say much worse than the prision sentence even after time served, probation done, and 30 years after probation is finished.

I wonder how many accusations are real and how many are fake just to get back at someone or to destroy someone. Why? Anything from precieved injustice, revenge, to winning a race. Maybe just a why not?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

But the trial for votes happens in the court of public opinion. All the legalities you mentioned don't apply and those standing in defense don't nullify those standing against. In the end it is a jury of 300 million that will decide.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join