It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

New Trump Accuser Surfaces - Says Donald Grabbed Her Under Skirt

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
My 'rhetoric' has more substance in it than Trump critics running around belittling Trump calling him every name in the book
because all they have is strawmans because for whatever reason they can't discuss the guys actual positions.

The flip flopping killed those topics.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yeah I can only stand so much 'flip flopping'.

Hell if this was the 70s Clinton would be defending Trump instead of demagoguing him.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: LSU0408

Did this one work for the Clinton Foundation like one of the others ?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Better yet, is she lying because she was bought by Clinton, like the others.

Can you provide the evidence that these women have been bought?

Didn't you know? Rampant speculation is admissible evidence these days.

That was obvious for Trump critics that couldn't read a tax return from 1995.

'evidence' not needed.

Even 'funny'.

That no one is even talking about anymore much like no one will be talking about these 'accusers' in a week.

Still waiting on that tax return 'evidence'.

Good point. It's just another shiny toy that grabbed their one track attention. Meanwhile, none of Hillary's flaws are forgotten or silent because Republicans have a legit reason to worry. Democrats know they have nothing on Trump, that's why it's something new every week, only to never be talked about again. Remember the outrage over Melania? Feels like it was last year because it's been so long since we've heard about it, and it was less than three months ago. It's clear the left chooses what to be outraged about until something better fabricates its way into their scene.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Another women came forward who was there and said it never happened.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Good... Do you have a link? It won't be long before a rabid anti-Trumper comes along demanding one.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You're a regular Alinsky with those deflections.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You guys really believe this crap?

Hillary Clinton owns you all

just imagine the lies and misinformation when she's president

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: introvert

I wasn't supporting either notion. Just pointing our this whole thing is speculation.

The comment I was replying to was not speculation. It was an absolute statement. Here is what was said.

Better yet, is she lying because she was bought by Clinton, like the others.

I'll provide a link that it's pure BS when you provide a link that it happened. Deal?

You made a specific claim. I did not.

Therefore the responsibility is on you.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
do you know how easy it is to fabricate something? I know people with false identities......they have whole lives built upon complete falsehood.

I actually don't know how easy it is to fabricate it but if it is so easy to do, why doesn't every election cycle feature rape accusations? Why not?

The only reason I can think that this election is full of Trump rapiness, is that it's so believable in Trump's case. Doesn't that bother anybody? That nothing he's been recorded saying or witnessed doing is surprising to anybody? That's some major red flaggage right there.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Another Lie .

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It could be that they made a decision not let Donald Trump impact their lives any further but now that they've heard him brag about it and lie about about it and seeing other women coming forward, they've decided to tell their stories.

Could that be a possibility?

Look at how many women didn't say anything about Bill Cosby for decades and we're not talking about groping or pinning and forcibly kissing in those cases — we're talking about drugging and raping. Look at how many women didn't say anything about Roger Ailes for decades including scores of media professionals.

No that is not a possibility.

Here is the thing, you have prove this kind of stuff beyond a shadow of a doubt. Now there are other facts and issues brought up with investigation that more than show this is ludicrous, even things like this:

realclimatescience.com...

Trump Accuser Had Property Dispute With Him In 2007

Like this article says, these are unsubstantiated claims.

But just the fact that these women didn't come forward, at all, when they could have benefited, he's a billionaire, casts enormous doubt.

This is slander, libel and interference with elections. And the accusations came out of the woodwork when he took Clintons accusers to the debate.

He can safely ignore it.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Good... Do you have a link? It won't be long before a rabid anti-Trumper comes along demanding one.

In an interview on Thursday, Morgan confirmed that the dinner took place and even named the restaurant― Raoul’s in the SoHo neighborhood of New York. She also confirmed that Trump, Casablancas and several models were in attendance, but she denied any lewd actions on Trump’s part

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Fraud and Collusion to commit a crime and subvert American democratic election process.

legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I said more and more would surface.

Yep. Doesn't mean ANY of them are telling the truth. Why now? Why wait? Why not come forward during the primary? Or when he was on The Apprentice??

People need to use their brains and realize that this is Hillary getting the attention off ALL the shenanigans and filth that came from the Wikileaks emails this week.

She's an absolutely dreadful person who's not for you, for kids or anyone. She's for numero uno, that's it. She will stoop to ANY level to win. Even dragging women out of the woodwork to blame Trump of this crap. I don't believe any of them because of that. And BC her friend, delegate and equally vile pal Gloria Allred is "representing" them.

Can't believe so many ppl are either so blind, or gullible, that they actually believe this BS. Especially here. But then again, I'm not surprised BC it seems there's tons of pro Hillary members popping up all over ATS as of late.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Why hadn't Cosby's accusers come out before?

Maybe a similar reason, maybe not, but it is a real world example.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

ATS forums used to challenge this garbage from MSM. Have you sold out to the establishment or bought in? (rhetorical)

So far the evidence is wholly insufficient except that Gloria Allred is a Clinton delegate. Given that evidence, she should recuse herself if these claims have any merit so they are taken seriously.

A criminal charge would require evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. A civil filing only requires a preponderance of the evidence as the standard of proof, or in other words it was more likely that it did in fact happen than it did not. I haven't seen evidence to substantiate either case. Has anyone seen any evidence so far for these new claims (this year) aside from the accusations from the plaintiff(s), or do we only have conjecture?

edit on 16-10-2016 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
duplicate
edit on 16-10-2016 by drewlander because: duplicate

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

We have a recording of Donald saying he did things like that.

FYI the only one going to court is the pedophile rape case against Trump. The others are simply confirming Trumps own words.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: lovebeck

Why hadn't Cosby's accusers come out before?

Maybe a similar reason, maybe not, but it is a real world example.

There were accusations against Cosby.

It took several coming out for anyone to finally take it seriously.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: drewlander

We have a recording of Donald saying he did things like that.

FYI the only one going to court is the pedophile rape case against Trump. The others are simply confirming Trumps own words.

You're absolutely right -- there is an audio recording of him stating he did these things. That's not a blanket statement giving everyone he ever encountered an opportunity to sue him however. No recording I have heard specifically identifies Kristen Anderson or places her in the context of the statement.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join