It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

New Trump Accuser Surfaces - Says Donald Grabbed Her Under Skirt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There's a candidate that is either citing alt-right bloggers' dimwitted twitter musings or Russian propaganda as "truth." You want to talk about "tabloid gossip journalism?"

"Where was your outrage" then?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Indeed look at the women that didn't say anything.

Especially presidential candidates married to RAPISTS, and defends them.

Back to the courts of public opinion. That do nothing to sway the largest voting block in the country.

Independents.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

do you know how easy it is to fabricate something? I know people with false identities......they have whole lives built upon complete falsehood.

Trump is on record bragging about doing those things.

Are you calling Trump a liar? Maybe you are talking about Trump and his admitted false identities.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. I didn't really get into the election until mid summer'ish, this year.

Where has been your 'outrage' over Bill the Rapist? Or do you support the Rape Culture?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Maybe you're right but I doubt all would stay silent.

Either way this is a reflection of our decrepit society. I haven't seen fact based news on CNN all day. Just tabloid stories with no proof. If there is some grill this bastard!

But until then don't piss on my leg and call it rain. Most see right through the media for the corporate owned fallacies they are. The fourth branch of the government, with the true agenda being to keep things the way they are, not progress.

That being said I in no way think Trump would help that regard what so ever. He is a stunt clown and a POS human being (I put that politely by acknowledging him as a human)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Any legal actions taken yet? Without legal actions these are just women looking to make a quick Buck off of a billionaire.

That is almost exactly what Trump has said about the women that accused him of such things back before there was a recording of him bragging about doing those exact things.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Why did all of Bill Clinton's accusers also wait years to come forward? That didn't stop Trump from parading them in front of the cameras and sitting them front row center at the debate.

Note: I'm not debating the veracity of any of these women's claims. However, you can't bring up Juanita Broadrrick one day in an attempt to attack Bill Clinton and by extension Hillary and then the next decry Jessica Leeds because she waited so long to come forward.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Looks like someone has fallen for Reds under the bed anti-Russian propaganda and disinformation.

Seems anyone who doesn't oppose your chosen candidate is a Russian agent

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Any legal actions taken yet? Without legal actions these are just women looking to make a quick Buck off of a billionaire.

And Trump has plenty of legal action against him, including a lawsuit for raping a 13 year old girl.

I'm referring to the women who are accusing Trump for groping kissing after his tape was last week.

I think releasing the tape and bringing forth these women is part of the same package.. that was pre-planned by the Democrats or the Republicans.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. I didn't really get into the election until mid summer'ish, this year.

Read here:

BREAKING! Proof That Benghazi Was Preventable?

Where has been your 'outrage' over Bill the Rapist? Or do you support the Rape Culture?

Oh, you have PROOF that Bill Clinton raped somebody? By all means, let's hear it. Notice that the only one left that the GOP are dragging out that is alleging rape is Juanita Broaddrick. I've written my opinions about her allegations in a thread here.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

That is almost exactly what Trump has said about the women that accused him of such things back before there was a recording of him bragging about doing those exact things.

That's all it is.

Accusations.

Straight out of Alinsky's Rules for radicals.

Only has to work for less than two more weeks.

After election day.

Another word won't be said about it.

'Perception is reality'.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
it's called "high tech lynching"
just google Clarence Thomas.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Funny how we never hear of recent attacks, they all allegedly happened in the 90s when no one had camera phones to capture Trump impersonating an octopus.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Funny how we never hear of recent attacks, they all allegedly happened in the 90s when no one had camera phones to capture Trump impersonating an octopus.

And what is their narrative ?

First racist

Then tax cheat.

Then rapist.

Then pedo.

I am sure 'nutz' was in there somewhere.

They have thrown everything they can think of.

I can't wait to see what Trump is tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So you don't believe Trump when he said he does those things?

Oh I think I get, you guys don't believe it because deep down you know the man is full of s#!t when he has been saying he will build a wall, deport the immigrants, ban Muslims, stop ISIS, and make America great again or that he has an sort of plan.

But, he isn't Clinton right? Too bad so many are addicted to the blue and red pills because that [snip] is poison.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
What's all this talk of "tabloid gossip" for posting threads about an ongoing controversy with developing details? Where were you consciouses for this "tabloid gossip" when you were ranting and raving about Bill Clinton's infidelities? More Trump supporter double standards. Deny and deflect. That should be the motto of the Trump campaign. Not Make America Great Again.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

So you don't believe Trump when he said he does those things?

I don't believe a tenth of a percent of the snip being said about Trump.

Here's a big snipping reason why.

Pre general election.

Back to the dog and pony show.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Or maybe the Motto for partisanship, as I see both sides do it

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Please do quote me, link in my threads where I've been ranting & raving about Bill.

"Infidelities"? Is that what you call this

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

no one is voting for Bill

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join