It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

New Trump Accuser Surfaces - Says Donald Grabbed Her Under Skirt

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Here comes another one.

Woman says Trump reached under her skirt and groped her in early 1990s

Kristin Anderson was deep in conversation with acquaintances at a crowded Manhattan nightspot and did not notice the figure to her right on a red velvet couch — until, she recalls, his fingers slid under her miniskirt, moved up her inner thigh, and touched her vagina through her underwear.

Anderson shoved the hand away, fled the couch and turned to take her first good look at the man who had touched her, she said.

She recognized him as Donald Trump: “He was so distinctive looking — with the hair and the eyebrows. I mean, nobody else has those eyebrows.”

At the time of the incident, which Anderson said took place in the early 1990s, she was in her early twenties, trying to make it as a model. She was paying the bills by working as a makeup artist and restaurant hostess. Trump was a big celebrity whose face was all over the tabloids and a regular presence on the New York club scene.

There's a video of the woman's interview at the link. I'll look for something on YouTube. What is this? Accuser 11? 12?

EDIT:

This is the 8th allegation since the 2005 video surfaced. There is 2:30 EST press conference apparently today where Gloria Allred will be revealing the allegation of yet another accuser who she is representing. Allred reported passed up on "Katie Johnson" who claims that Trump raped her when she was 13. Allred it should be noted represents several women who have accused Bill Cosby of sexual assault.
edit on 2016-10-14 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Keep fighting the good fight!
ATS loves your work!!!

(post by Lice000 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
do you know how easy it is to fabricate something? I know people with false identities......they have whole lives built upon complete falsehood.

the nice thing about making accusations is research shows that the accusation is enough to change opinions....and once the evidence comes out that the accusations were false the damage has already been done.

After having read more than a few of your posts i am amazed that a person with your apparent intelligence is not able to see the blatant manipulation and invention going on here.......

i predict most of these accusations will come to nothing. All it will take is for a legal team to depose each of the accusers to establish when and where the alleged incidents take place and cross reference those with where Trump can or cannot prove he was which given the nature of his business related activities and documented itineraries should be relatively easy to disprove or cast enough reasonable doubt on them to get them dismissed.

innocent until proven guilt.....right?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I said more and more would surface.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
1990s WOW, so she forgot for +25 years and just remembered... these MSM bozos are screaming what this and 100 more nutcases say, all we need is Caitlyn to say (she) was also raped by Trump.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Keep beating that dead horse!
It will start pulling eventually.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

just dont turn into the 'xuexhen' (or what ever) of the anti trump barrage.

beating a dead horse is like beating a dead horse.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Don't worry the allegations aren't false. There's nothing blatant but trumps blatant abuse and disrespect of women.
Trump denies stuff even when he's on tape saying it so I don't know about him easily casting doubt on the accusers.
People kind of look at him like he's an idiot when he does that.
Who ya gonna believe ? Me or your lying eyes.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Look at the actual content of my posts. Yes, I throw in a couple like this but it's breaking news, it will be discussed and why shouldn't I create a thread for it?

I can't help that they're coming out one at a time. It's not like Roger Stone is rounding them up so that Donald Trump can pay them to participate in a publicity stunt. (Speaking of beating dead horses.)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Good, another thread to validate that Trump doesn't lie when he says he likes to "grab 'em by the pussy".

a reply to: manuelram16

It's not that females "just remember", they never forget.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I'm sure this isn't at all politically motivated.

I'm just proud of these brave women for finally mustering up the courage to admit they allowed a man to not be charge of any crime and probably assault more women (going off the logic this is true).

I'm just glad that in an election where women are of priority the media uses alleged stories of horrific sexual assault for ratings and agenda.

This election cycle is disgusting, both candidates are guilty of berating women for gain.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It was far easier to respect you when you weren't all about tabloid gossip rag 'journalism'. This is ATS, if you're going to do all tabloid stuff at least do the fun stuff like in The Sun. Now that's entertainment! This TMZ stuff most people have TV to be inundated with that kind of stuff.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Look at the actual content of my posts. Yes, I throw in a couple like this but it's breaking news

News is vetted and based with facts. This is tabloid propaganda.

If it's true than take him to court, oh wait they can't because they exceeded the statute of limitations. How convenient.

Just another example of our society digressing while we parade on high horses of morality.
edit on 14-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Did this one work for the Clinton Foundation like one of the others ?

Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Any legal actions taken yet? Without legal actions these are just women looking to make a quick Buck off of a billionaire.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Any legal actions taken yet? Without legal actions these are just women looking to make a quick Buck off of a billionaire.

Does the same apply with the Clintons?

And Trump has plenty of legal action against him, including a lawsuit for raping a 13 year old girl.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Oh man will we have Grabby McGrabface as our POTUS?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Civil or criminal? I could go file any civil case I want.

If he did it put it in criminal, lock this scumbag up.

And then file charges on the parents for letting their kid hang out with elitists like we all don't know what that may entail.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It could be that they made a decision not let Donald Trump impact their lives any further but now that they've heard him brag about it and lie about about it and seeing other women coming forward, they've decided to tell their stories.

Could that be a possibility?

Look at how many women didn't say anything about Bill Cosby for decades and we're not talking about groping or pinning and forcibly kissing in those cases — we're talking about drugging and raping. Look at how many women didn't say anything about Roger Ailes for decades including scores of media professionals.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join