It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

President Obama Calls Out Infowars Paid Shill At Rally

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Obama calls out Infowars shill trying to get himself on camera disrupting speech:

Ouch:

"If you're confident about the other guy, just go to his rallies. I feel confident about my candidate which is why I'm at this rally. So you don't have to... you don't have to spend time over here. Go knock on some doors for your guy. That's a better way for you spend your time.

Unless you're just being paid to be here — in which case you know everybody gotta make a living."

Yep. He finally called a shill a shill.

You didn't know Alex Jones was paying bounties to shills for this type of thing? Well he is — up to $5,000 for one disruption. Of course it's not shilling in his case — oh no — it's a contest (to see who can successfully shill).
edit on 2016-10-14 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Activists participating in a contest are "shills" now?

Your 'paid protestor' thread has already been picked apart, and yet you keep pushing on citing it as some sort of Holy Grail. Considering the MSM & DNC, their ultra super mega tabloid gossip rag shill operation, I'm surprised you want to keep bringing up the shill angles of this 'election'. Or have you just gone full satire now?

Keep on keepin' on, dudebro!

edit on 14-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Activists participating in a contest are shills now?

Your 'paid protestor' thread has already been picked apart, and yet you keep pushing on citing it as some sort of Holy Grail. Considering the MSM & DNC, their ultra super mega tabloid gossip rag shill operation, I'm surprised you want to keep bringing up the shill angles of this 'election'. Or have you just gone full satire now?

Keep on keepin' on, dudebro!

These people are being paid to protest and fling out accusations of rape???

How much denial do you have to be in not to know that's called shilling?
edit on 14-10-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Activists participating in a contest are shills now?

A rose by any other name...

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Paid or un-paid what does it matter?

Alex Jones is entitled to pay who he likes to undertake any job he wants completed, as long as it is legal.

Didn't Clinton have paid child actors at one of her addresses recently? Asking her pre-scripted questions? It really doesn't matter.

Do you seriously believe your half of the # sandwich is better than the other half?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Are they being paid? Or might they win a prize if they manage to get on TV? The Reality TV here, if anything, they're paying to participate. And do noe that he's been selling those shirts since before the conventions, that I noticed, and now at the end AJ comes up with this contest. The next morning after he announced it the first incident happened (I think it was Fox & Friends). And AJ has done paid contests over the years that had nothing to do with people buying his shirts.

Meanwhile...

If you know a better beacon in this fight that the Corporate Globalists are waging this war against U.S. do tell. You know, the ones whose agenda you're on here parroting every day.

Soros funded BLM from the get go. OSF had their think tanks talking about that sort of thing before it came about. They funded the initial protests / riots. Hillary / Obama / Soros have had their back along the way. As well as the Criminal media whose line you tow in here daily. BLM Founder(s) & activist(s) live in Soros housing. On and on and on the tangled web goes. Meanwhile, somebody been busing agitators across state lines to BLM protests / riots and anti-Trump protests / riots.

And you have the gaul to grandstand in here about AJ being the problem, because he sells stuff to pay for his non-corporate/Soros/NWO/Globalist/Bankster funded operation.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Are they being paid? Or might they win a prize if they manage to get on TV

Yes. They're being paid. Unless of course Alex Jones is Donald Trumpin' them and stiffing the shills?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Do they get their paychecks every Friday, or is it every other Thursday?

Is that the same as when ____ checks come?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Alex Jones is entitled to pay who he likes to undertake any job he wants completed, as long as it is legal.

So then you would defend Hillary and CTR?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Is AJ Donald Trump? Is he the MSM? Is he a Trump super PAC? Does he insist on perpetual global wars?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

It's been picked apart because you keep saying "it's a contest?" Because paying people to protest and calling it a "contest" somehow makes it not paying people to protest?

Let's let people make up their own minds about it. While you and I might have some disagreement about whether or not you want to call them "shills" — we don't disagree about the objective facts.

Alex Jones is offering to pay people if they can get on camera with a Clinton "RAPE" shirt ($1000) and if they can get on camera with the shirt and yell "Clinton is a rapist!" then he's offering to pay them $5000.

Are you disputing those facts? Then the rest my friend is semantics.

I don't know why you're surprised that I'm talking about AJ's shills. I've been accused of "correcting the record" a thousand times this election by Trump supporters myself. Hell Seeker just insinuated that I'm a shill and I've been debating his horrible politics with him for years.

It's whatever

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

It's been picked apart because you keep saying "it's a contest?" Because paying people to protest and calling it a "contest" somehow makes it not paying people to protest?

Let's let people make up their own minds about it. While you and I might have some disagreement about whether or not you want to call them "shills" — we don't disagree about the objective facts.

Alex Jones is offering to pay people if they can get on camera with a Clinton "RAPE" shirt ($1000) and if they can get on camera with the shirt and yell "Clinton is a rapist!" then he's offering to pay them $5000.

Are you disputing those facts? Then the rest my friend is semantics.

I don't know why you're surprised that I'm talking about AJ's shills. I've been accused of "correcting the record" a thousand times this election by Trump supporters myself. Hell Seeker just insinuated that I'm a shill and I've been debating his horrible politics with him for years.

It's whatever

This is essentially a "results based work contract." Yes, they are shills.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Are you disputing those facts?

Right. It's a contest. A contest where activists can have fun and maybe win a prize (while they might get their arses kicked).

A far cry from paid professionals whose job it is to go out and troll the internet, put out propaganda pieces, get transported via bus in orchestrated efforts to protest and cause riots at political rallies / burn down cities / commit atrocities / etc.

Like your effort to keep pushing to make Trump into a 'rapist', you insisting on pushing this narrative you only keep reminding everyone of the far worse of two evils: Billary and their Globalist (war profiteers / drug profiteers) funded campaign.

edit on 14-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

(Did you get my PM? Sometimes they don't go through. Sorry to interrupt the thread.)

On topic:

A good thing to remember is how something would be treated if the other "side" was doing it instead. I can only imagine the howls of rage if someone held a contest to do that at Trump rallies.

Heck, it won't be long before someone prints the same shirt with Trump's face on it, methinks. Gads. What have we come to?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Right. It's a contest. A contest where activists can have fun and maybe win a prize (while they might get their arses kicked).

You're just proving how little room you have to admonish me. You were the first response in that thread and I don't see you making any mention of the "contest" there but you sure don't mind pushing your narrative do you? Remember this:

Everyone cheering like in some 1800's old western public hanging execution scene. No shocker there considering the HATE emotion this woman delivers with her hate speeches.

You know what that is? That's the lie of ommission on your part. Am I wrong? Did you know about the "contest" and did you say anything? If you knew why didn't you speak up then? Because it wasn't expedient?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Is AJ Donald Trump? Is he the MSM? Is he a Trump super PAC? Does he insist on perpetual global wars?

Does the logic depend on the person involved?

No.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Opposition cannot exist, and obviously must be manufactured because what would people oppose in the UTOPIA created by Obama, whose glorious legacy is sure to be followed by Clinton?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

The 'profit motive' of the 'shill' wasn't the context of thread thread, not that I noticed.

The violent angry mob was the topic.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Lol. Are you denying that Alex Jones is paying people to do this. It's right on Infowars ffs:

Expose Rapist Bill Clinton, Win $5k - Win big money and join Infowars in our quest to reveal the truth about Bill Clinton

Alex Jones reveals an exciting new contest paying thousands for exposing rapist Bill Clinton.

The protests are part of a contest announced Friday on the Alex Jones Show offering payouts to anyone who can do one of the following while on local or national television:

a) $1k for visual: Wear Infowars “Bill Clinton Rape” shirt on television for at least 5 seconds

b) $5k for visual/audio: Anyone who can be vocally heard saying “Bill Clinton is a rapist” while wearing the shirt or displaying similar imagery.

In order to qualify, participants must follow the contest rules as well as any applicable laws – both local and federal.

The contest will continue through the election, or until $100,000 in prizes have been given out. Prizes to be awarded at Infowars’ discretion.

Entries can be emailed to rape@infowars.com.

Tune in to the Alex Jones Show weekdays from 11AM-2PM Central and Sunday 4-6PM Central for updates.

Pick up your Bill Clinton Rape shirt by clicking the image below:

That's not paying people for "activism" aka shilling?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join