It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HERE IT IS=> Detailed List of Top Wikileaks Podesta Emails

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Been looking around for something like this which compiles all the most noteworthy emails with links to the articles and emails. It was last updated this morning. Hopefully this guy continues to update the list.

Below is a detailed list of noteworthy Podesta emails recently released by WikiLeaks –

Hillary Policies –

Hillary Clinton Dreams of ‘Open Trade and Open Borders’
Hillary Admits Saudi Arabia and Qatar Fund ISIS – But Took Their Money Anyway
Hillary sat on Board that funded ISIS
Hillary’s own advisor blamed Hillary for Benghazi
Hillary bragged about being invited to Russia’s Putin’s ‘Inner Sanctum’
Clinton Campaign Fudged Climate Change Data – Inflated Emission Numbers
Hillary team picked Tim Kaine as VP in July 2015
Clinton Camp worried as Chelsea hosts “fundraiser” aka Cash payment for Radical Islamic Group that wants to end Israel

Hillary and the Media –

CNBC Crank John Harwood Abused GOP Candidates at Debate – Then Trashed Them in Email to Hillary Camp
DNC Chief Donna Brazile Conspired with Hillary to Defeat Bernie; Media Assisted Hillary
The List of Reporters Were Taking Marching Orders from Hillary
Bill Clinton sex “allegations are hurting both Clintons”

link
edit on Fri Oct 14 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: jburg6
Thanks for the link.
Star and flag!
A helpful list.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Thank you for finding and posting this. I'm loving all the emails but they are very hard to keep up with because of the large amount.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Thank you for finding and posting this. I'm loving all the emails but they are very hard to keep up with because of the large amount.

And less than 1/10 of Podesta's emails have been released yet, according to Wikileaks!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I noticed there are a handful absent that others here have mentioned in other threads. But hopefully people can add to this list.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The Clinton Campaign "Pied Piper" strategy was their most smartest, most calculating move of all. I hope more talk about getting Trump to be the Republican nominee comes out.

They knew that if the R nominee is so un-electable that no matter what comes out against her, she would still beat Trump.
And with the Media collusion, their plan is working.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

It doesn't matter any more than Trump's nasty little hands chasing down young girls. People are cemented now.

With Trump, we will have a trashy nation, full steam ahead on destroying our environment and cultural progress. He may be just as likely to start WW3 as Clinton but with different enemies but at least the rich will keep prospering.

With Clinton, we will have a corporate bribery state filled with surfacy-good intentions. Our environment and culture will be better off but the unseen victims outside of our awareness will be countless. She is the the polished Empire vs Trump's dumpster fire trash thugs.

So it's a matter of which principles you hold dearest, and all the rest of the noise be damned. Hillary's emails, Trump's trashy hands... all just noise.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
That list will grow big-time after wikileaks 7 is sifted through.
Anon says the deleted 33K have already been sent to wikileaks...along with 6 very damning videos of Hillary...and Bill.
They too will be released soon.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
"Hillary Admits Saudi Arabia and Qatar Fund ISIS – But Took Their Money Anyway
Hillary sat on Board that funded ISIS "

Those two are by far the most damning, and should warrant immediate arrest for treason.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
The Clinton Campaign "Pied Piper" strategy was their most smartest, most calculating move of all. I hope more talk about getting Trump to be the Republican nominee comes out.

They knew that if the R nominee is so un-electable that no matter what comes out against her, she would still beat Trump.

Like most of the WIki emails, that "Pied Piper" email is not definitive proof of anything nefarious.

It shows political strategy. I'm sure the RNC has one too. Unfortunately, theirs isn't working.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

It doesn't matter any more than Trump's nasty little hands chasing down young girls. People are cemented now.

I agree with you for the mostpart, it is unlikely most voters will change their minds at this point, but there has to be some undecided left to be persuaded, and who knows it might matter if it is a close race. I think the more important point is that the truth of corruption be exposed, regardless of whether it sways any voters. It's just a shame it took a presidential election for it all to come to light.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

John Kerry ran for president instead of being tried for treason. He met with V.C. during Vietnam and gave the location of some troops away to the enemy. Now he's secretary of state. Seems to be if you are completely anti-American you get to be sos instead of tried for treason. Sh%tty pattern. .

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
just in. time for the third debate i think Hilary is SO scewed...

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Anon says the deleted 33K have already been sent to wikileaks...along with 6 very damning videos of Hillary...and Bill.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hillary Iss this and Hilary Isis that.

I still want to know how they got all those shiny new white toyota pickups...

Image search

And all those TOW missile launchers...

Image search

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
"Hillary Admits Saudi Arabia and Qatar Fund ISIS – But Took Their Money Anyway
Hillary sat on Board that funded ISIS "

Those two are by far the most damning, and should warrant immediate arrest for treason.

I think this is one, that many of us have been waiting for! Can't wait to see more!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

The only problem with that plan, the yuge gamble it was to run a full media attack campaign against him with the assumption he'd still come out on top in defiance of them.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

With Trump, we will have a trashy nation, full steam ahead on destroying our environment and cultural progress. He may be just as likely to start WW3 as Clinton but with different enemies but at least the rich will keep prospering.

With Clinton, we will have a corporate bribery state filled with surfacy-good intentions. Our environment and culture will be better off but the unseen victims outside of our awareness will be countless. She is the the polished Empire vs Trump's dumpster fire trash thugs.

So it's a matter of which principles you hold dearest, and all the rest of the noise be damned. Hillary's emails, Trump's trashy hands... all just noise.

I agree with most of what you are saying and I honestly believe most people do as well. This jockeying for donors has always been going on. Hillary though took it to another level. Her staff was also oblivious about operational security. Leaving phones on a plane is not OPSEC. OPSEC is never communicating sensitive information on a civilian channel. Surrounded herself with some very ignorant people is the easiest way for me to say it. You have Mills for example asking questions about Obama's email traffic legality. She is a lawyer. She should know this stuff, been doing it a long long time. That tells me she has a bunch of yes people that have no ability to talk reason to her and they are unqualified. She is going to do whatever whenever and to whoever. And with control of the media, everyone else can STFU.

Trump is crass and officious and a real salesman, like the best used car dealer on the planet. He didn't compromise our laws and blocks of power like her and all the 3 letter agencies but the potential is there to do far worse...or, maybe not but don't count on it.

We are all screwed either way in the end. No way around it.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: possesed
just in. time for the third debate i think Hilary is SO scewed...

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Suppose to be one dump a day until election.
Expect a video to be dropped either day before or day of debate.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Your source is pretty terrible in its characterization of the leaks and is straight up trying to manipulate people. Which hilariously just links to wikileaks twitter showing the same. I thought wikileaks was going to at least hide their bias a bit.

I am only going to show how stupid this is by using just the first link.

"My dream is a Hemispheric common market with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere."
(Bold is Wikileaks emphasis.)

I am sorry if thinking about the future and how it could be better then today is somehow anti-american (it is not btw). She dreams of a time where all people that want work have work and can go where they want while supporting green sustainable energy.

This is just the first link of your list.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I don't have time to read all that. I don't need to know more about what shes done. I know enough to know she shouldn't be running for office, she should be arrested. But of course the ones before her that ran things should also be n jail and aren't, ether.

Thats how I know they run everything, because they are still free.

We need a Nuremberg 2.0. Are you listening world?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join