It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks 7 Just Released

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Not true , like I said I have called them out on their BS , fear mongering and as recent as the whole Hillary health thing. Besides that its irrelevant if they cried wolf in the past.

It's always relevant if their credibility is shot because they always cry wolf for everything. It makes me even MORE suspicious of their claims now.

The FBI never said their wasn't evidence of wrong doing, they said that their was no evidence of INTENT . However, I'm claiming that if you look at this whole email debacle their is enough evidence to suggest there is more to the story and worthy of continued scrutiny. Unlike your claim that everyone , but the right is tired of it.

Maybe, but until I see some physical evidence I'm not worried about it. Speculation goes nowhere in a court of law.

I don't believe you are a judge,lawyer, or jury nor are we prosecuting this case , are we? So we are not prosecuting under the court of law , right?

We are prosecuting under the premise of a potential POTUS candidate on honesty,integrity,morals,ethics,conflict of interest,accomplishments,history and the best interest of the people. Clinton fails on all those counts miserably.

Really? The way I read some people's posts its like she is already in a court and we are the arbiters of it. As far as "prosecuting under the premise of a potential POTUS candidate" as you say, I say that whatever her transgressions may or may not be that they are overshadowed by Trump's proven (by his own words and actions) incompetence. I am willing to concede Hillary's indiscretions for the next 4 years so that liberal policies can be implemented easier.

But I'm not willing to listen to people yelling about her emails over and over without actual evidence of wrong doing. If you suspect that things are being hidden from you, then find out what they are. Because lord knows, speculating is never going to get you anywhere close to the truth of the matter.

Not looking to change your mind , plus common sense says no matter what you likely won't

You don't have to believe me but I DO change my opinions if presented evidence that I cannot refute. I've done it many times on ATS too. Read some of my older threads and you'll see that my opinions were vastly different in 2012 than they are now.

Lol , that is Golden coming from someone who is trying to justify Hillary Clinton as a worthy presidential candidate.

"Worthy" is subjective. When the choices are a con man, hillary, and two candidates who can't even poll high enough to get national funding and appear in the debates then what is and isn't "worthy" to you must be compromised until you get a preferable candidate. Because no matter how you feel about any of those candidates, ONE will be the President.

A Hillary Presidency also brings more to the table than JUST her Presidency (and possible corruption). There are the SCOTUS nominations to consider for instance.

See while everyone is bickering over the candidates' characters I've been looking past that and analyzing all sorts of angles. I've decided that the best choice among the choices is Hillary. That will guarantee that at the least policies that I agree with are pushed if not implemented. Plus I see too much regressive nonsense in the Republican platform. I don't want to see Obamacare repealed (I'm not crazy about the law but I'd rather see it fixed to make work than altogether repealed and making the healthcare situation a thousand times worse than it already is). I agree with Climate Change. I KNOW for a fact that Trump and the Republican party don't stand for things like this.

Though thanks for putting me on trial about my choice... I SOOO love having to explain to the haters who doubt my integrity why I want to vote for Hillary. Especially the ones who do it while also talking about how they usually respect and agree with my opinion.

Civilian email is not authorized to communicate Federal business. Private email is for personal, Federal is for work. That is the whole purpose of having a Federal system. The Federal system is very secure, no thumb drives allowed like she was using for one. Federal computers have no slots for thumb drives and they are not allowed. They also require a CAC card which she was not using. She also signed the NDA which clearly states marked or unmarked, does not matter. She said she does not remember signing it. Also does not matter. Annual training is also required by ALL Federal employees on information security and also ethics. Her and her staff, no record of them taking any of the required training. When asked for the records they never provided any of it.

If you still want to be obtuse about it that is your choice. I have been a Federal Employee for over 20 years. Anyone who has worked for the Federal Government knows the rules on OPSEC. She violated those rules. She broke the law.
No telling the harm she did because most of the emails are blacked out and other people got eyes on them.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
People seem solely focused on the email scandal. The Clinton lies and dirty deeds go back DECADES. They have been embroiled in numerous lies, scandals and investigations. People who keep saying they want evidence, open your eyes! All the evidence is there for you and the world too read, and more is coming out every day with the hacked emails. The Clinton's are the common denominator in so many lies, scandals and investigations that its not coincidence. The real question is are you smart enough to see the truth and willing to accept it? If your a die hard Democrat/Republican you should want and demand more from the person who is representing you and your beliefs, like good morals and ethics. Especially when they might be running the country and have the fate of your life in their hands. Here's an interesting article that details some of their scandals.... Hillary's 22 Biggest Scandals

I also don't like Trump, but at least he can't hide who he really is. Its impossible for him, we keep seeing that when he has diarrhea of the mouth. Also he has been in the public eye for years so his antics shouldn't be of any surprise to anyone.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It makes me even MORE suspicious of their claims now.

As you should, however them crying wolf has nothing todo with the validity of the email scandal. They are not the ones that had Bill Clinton meet with the AG, nor did they alter or delete hillary records. They are simply a loud mouthed messenger who has nothing todo with the content of the message or the clintons actions.

When the choices are a con man, hillary,

More accurately the real candidates are between a conman and a con women.

I don't want to see Obamacare repealed

It won't regardless who gets elected POTUS. Its making to much money for the lobbyist and congress will make sure it goes nowhere for their lobbying buddies.

I agree with Climate Change

The POTUS has little control on this and congress will not really address the issue, but rather do what they do best and exploit it for the lobbyist.

I KNOW for a fact that Trump and the Republican party don't stand for things like this.

It doesn't matter where they stand because the POTUS is limited in power and besides that , what have the republican done different than the democrats?

Last I checked besides their rhetoric they have acted like democrats and vice versa. Both the DNC and the GOP candidates have:

1. Created lobbyist and corporate friendly laws at the cost of the tax payer.

2. Increased gov't controls.

3. taken away your privacy rights.

4. Continued same foreign policies that have excalated World conflicts.

5. Created tax haven loop holes for the richest of the rich.

6. Increased the dived between the rich and the poor while turning more middle-class Americans into the poor class.

Though thanks for putting me on trial about my choice

Didn't put you on trial nor trying to dictate your choice.

I simply stated that your comment about only the Right wing nuts being interested in the Email scandal was not true.

edit on 341031America/ChicagoFri, 14 Oct 2016 17:34:35 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
ZeroHedge notes that somewhere between Clinton's team and the press, one of Sid Blumenthal's emails went missing?

This article lists a series a emails in which all of them are referring to 16, 16, 16, and ZeroHedge helpfully bolds it for you, and then by the time the Sid Blumenthal emails start to get reported on by the press, that number has changed all of a sudden to 15 and they are all consistent.

So not only are they worried about having to field worries that Hillary might have deleted something, but the actual number of emails got changed from point A to point B. Why?

In one of the more interesting threads to emerge from today's latest, seventh Wikileaks dump of Podesta emails, we read a detailed exchange between Clinton press secretaries Brian Fallon and Nick Merrill, in which we learn how on June 24, 2015 the Clinton Campaign was preparing for the upcoming news release in which the State Department, and the mainstream press, would acknowledge for the first time that Hillary Clinton had deleted a certain number of Sid Blumenthal emails from the 55k pages of material produced by Hillary Clinton from her personal server.

If you are changing the number, why do it by one?
edit on 14-10-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I'm not solely focused on the email, just stating that she broke the law. There is no political will to enforce the law. She won't be charged but she did in fact break the law. Her and her entire staff. Other issues as well, like Mills working for the Foundation while on the clock for the SD. Does not matter if she was getting paid for Foundation work or not. This is highly illegal. Can't do it. She was gone for 2-3 days working on Foundation stuff while still getting her full pay at the SD. Totally illegal. Anyone who disagrees that is your tax dollars paying her a full salary while she is working another job, away from her Federal Job. Go try that tactic at your job and see what happens when your boss finds out.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Oh, I'm not solely focused on the emails either, but they are important inasmuch as they are exposing things like what you brought up - the depths to which the law has been subverted to the advantage of the political class.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Sorry LifeMode and ketsuko, I think I worded that wrong. I just meant there are so many lies, scandals and cover ups that came before the emails. When I think of the Clinton's I think of their whole body of lies, just not the current email scandal. I am glad new people are starting to notice and take interest.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ZenTam

Oh, the Clinton's have been rotten forever, but there has never, ever been any concrete evidence.

You could smell the stink of the corruption from Arkansas all the way up where I was at.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh, the Clinton's have been rotten forever, but there has never, ever been any concrete evidence.

You know, I wanted to complement you on the truthfulness of your admission and confession of your bias.

Very admirable.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
HRC camp thinks: "Bernie is getting the leapers"...and we are getting the Thinkers".

twitter.com...

Lol! What the hell is wrong with them?! (hrc camp)

I guess being the scum of the earth sets a high bar.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I think this will be a bad one.
Hillary campaign will need to round up some more women Trump tried to kiss...for the MSM to use.

The worst ones will come from women he held hands with in movie theaters !!

I can't wait till they trot out little Suzie from 3rd grade.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
There is so much in these leaks, who knows where to begin!

One email asks if they should include obama's emails with the subpoenaed emails and he is on vid saying he found out about her private account when the public did.

Another that had Chelsea bringing in an outside auditor for the foundation and they found quid pro quo.

The head of the NAACP was maligned with them accusing him of having no power.

Still waiting for the muslim emails to be leaked.

They are just about all that's left to diss from her.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Some random excerpts:

I lol'ed @ this one:

Sheila Jackson Lee is stalking me.

/podesta-emails/emailid/7057

Gotta make sure the demographics are covered:

Amanda, can you check in with Helga? Don't know if she's right for full time staff, but she could be particularly helpful with Latino businesspeople. Reattaching resume in case you need it. Thanks, JP

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 5:18 PM, John Podesta wrote: > One thing I forgot. Helga has applied for citizenship, currently holds a > green card.

/podesta-emails/emailid/2977

Think those tweets come from Hillary?

11. More staff Twitter personalities--Teddy

/podesta-emails/emailid/9113

This is the thinking behind whether or not for WJC to do a speech to a wall street bank:

I know this is not the answer she wants, but I feel very strongly that doing the speech is a mistake--the data are very clear on the potential consequences. It will be three days after she's announced and on her first day in Iowa, where caucus goes have a sharply more negative view of Wall Street than the rest of the electorate. Wall Street ranks first for Iowans among a list of institutions that "take advantage of every day Americans", scoring twice as high as the general election electorate. I recognize the sacrifice and dissapointment that cancelling will create, but it's a very consequential unforced error and could plague us in stories for months. People would (rightfully) ask how we let it happen.

Earlier in that chain:

HRC very strongly did not want him to cancel that particular speech.

Then shortly after that:

HRC is reiterating her original position. She does not want him to cancel.

/podesta-emails/emailid/9290

I believe it is one for Morgan Stanley and they do eventually end up getting a royal agreement from Hillary that allows them to cancel.

Interesting insight to the behind the scenes operation that goes into the Hillary persona.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: ketsuko

You know, I wanted to complement you on the truthfulness of your admission and confession of your bias.

Very admirable.

Whitewater.

Plenty of smoke but no will for anyone to find the fire.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
it is just too late in the game and everyone is so entrenched in their views. No one is changing.

I ran into a few people who changed their mind from the leaks, just today.

This is not going away, it will resonate far past November.

If the establishment manages to install Hillary rhymes with Hitlery into
the House, she will be thought of as untrustworthy, weak, and suspect
to all of those who work ethically in Congress and Washington D.C.

Either way it goes, She wins, she loses.

Trump wins she loses huge.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
it is just too late in the game and everyone is so entrenched in their views. No one is changing.

I ran into a few people who changed their mind from the leaks, just today.

This is not going away, it will resonate far past November.

MSM/Everyday circus will take care of it. Add to that a possible really, really bad escalating crisis over Syria/Middle East. Puff... no one cares anymore.

If the establishment manages to install Hillary rhymes with Hitlery into the House, she will be thought of as untrustworthy, weak, and suspect to all of those who work ethically in Congress and Washington D.C.

Don't underestimate the influence of a powerful corrupting agent when it infiltrate a healthy(?) environment. I dont want to touch the issue but we all saw what happened back in July.

edit on 15-10-2016 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RUSSO

MSM/Everyday circus will take care of it. Add to that a possible really, really bad escalating crisis over Syria/Middle East. Puff... no one cares anymore.

So, where did all of those who whined over the Iraq war go?

Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton....

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RUSSO

So, where did all of those who whined over the Iraq war go?

Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton....

Well, one of the best smoke screens when you want to redirect the focus of something are wars, unfortunately. We already watched this movie before.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RUSSO

Yes, we did ....

I think the steady steam of lemmings over the Cliff
with Hillary, after those same cried fowl with the Bush
Brother is telling.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

a reply to: RUSSO

Yes, we did ....

I think the steady steam of lemmings over the Cliff
with Hillary, after those same cried fowl with the Bush
Brother is telling.

It may be that people are simply given to a certain ammount of irrationality which leads everyone down paths, some disastrous, again and again and again.

"History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme"
Mark Twain

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join